Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Why did you chose your name here?

There weren't enough franks here.

OOTMFFOTB

• Like 1

Back in the day when I walked into a bar Shots were Up.

Nicknamed Mike Shots 30 years ago.

Back in the day when I walked into a bar Shots were Up.

Nicknamed Mike Shots 30 years ago.

Now that's a nickname.

Now that's a nickname.

FYI I get mail (junk mail) to Mike Shots. Sometimes to Max Shots - don't know where Max came from.

Wife says it's my pron name. (Max).

Night before SB22. Was walking around the players hotel. Timmy Smith was just sitting on a stoop hanging out, I doubt anyone even knew who he was. I walked up to him and told him he should be starting in the SB. He said thanks man. Very low key dude. Next day was pretty awesome.

Night before SB22. Was walking around the players hotel. Timmy Smith was just sitting on a stoop hanging out, I doubt anyone even knew who he was. I walked up to him and told him he should be starting in the SB. He said thanks man. Very low key dude. Next day was pretty awesome.

Great story, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

I was at the Intercontinental Hotel that same night(NFL brass and media hotel) and met Pete Axthelm at the bar and got to meet Todd Christensen as well.I was trying to get tickets and finally got lucky the next morning and got two for a total of $500(of course face value then was like $100).

Being a KC fan I was wearing a shirt that read The Hogs,was all in for the Redskins,that 2nd quarter was a thing of beauty.

It's on my birth certificate?

I thought you had to. Wait - you can just make up a name?

Well Fock Me Running.😗

Very cool

I was at the Intercontinental Hotel that same night(NFL brass and media hotel) and met Pete Axthelm at the bar and got to meet Todd Christensen as well.I was trying to get tickets and finally got lucky the next morning and got two for a total of $500(of course face value then was like $100).

Being a KC fan I was wearing a shirt that read The Hogs,was all in for the Redskins,that 2nd quarter was a thing of beauty.

That same night in the hotel bar some dude at the bar told me that he that Charles Mann was making special t-shirts for the Super Bowl and was selling them for 20 bucks. He had Charles Mann's hotel room number but he didn't have the guts to call it. I said give me the number. I went over call the room Charles Mann picked up I said had like to buy some T-shirts he said how many you want I said I'll take four and he said we're leaving to go to another hotel for the night I'll bring them down to the lobby when we're leaving He walks out of the elevator with four shirts. I give him 80 bucks I said good luck and off he went. Still have tje shirt. So many stories from rhat trip.
  • Like 1

As some of you might remember, Nikki2200 and I used to know each other from another site. Of course that was before Wiff and I ran her off the bored for good.... :lol:

She convinced me to sign up and we were going to jihad this place. I thought it would be funny to use the name OldMaid, and talk about knitting and old lady stuff.

Once Mikey approved my screen name, and I logged in and started reading the forum, I realized this place was pretty much unjihadable. You guys are all morally depraved. :P

Because I originally joined FFToday to exclusively post at the main bored and I was probably 14 or so. My original name was TheWhiteWonder

It was a 14 year old's comical nickname for his favorite NFL player, Wayne Chrebet.

Somewhere along the line I had stopped posting and then came back and could not log in or retrieve my password no matter how hard I tried so I just created a new one and dropped The.

Now people just think I'm racist.

As some of you might remember, Nikki2200 and I used to know each other from another site.

what's the lesbian version of Grindr?

I wish mike would do a one time change your username holiday. I dont like mine but dont want to lose all those posts!

agreed, i'd like to just change mine to Wonder

what's the lesbian version of Grindr?

Ha-ha! I am not amused. :P

agreed, i'd like to just change mine to Wonder

That would be fitting... I often wonder about you. And not in the way you’re hoping.

Because I originally joined FFToday to exclusively post at the main bored and I was probably 14 or so. My original name was TheWhiteWonder

It was a 14 year old's comical nickname for his favorite NFL player, Wayne Chrebet.

Somewhere along the line I had stopped posting and then came back and could not log in or retrieve my password no matter how hard I tried so I just created a new one and dropped The.

I remember your old Chrebet avatar and always knew it was a nickname for him.

Also what do you mean 14yr old? You are like 32yrs old right now? The earliest you could have signed up here was like 1999 or so. I thought you were over 40.

Hofstra's own Wayne Chrebet

I remember your old Chrebet avatar and always knew it was a nickname for him.

Also what do you mean 14yr old? You are like 32yrs old right now

solid detective work :cheers:

Hofstra's own Wayne Chrebet

:thumbsup:

Ha-ha! I am not amused. :P

That would be fitting... I often wonder about you. And not in the way you’re hoping.

:wub:

So you are about 32-33? I just never knew you were that young.

theres a picture of me with henrik stenson somewhere in the geek club photos. not only am i "that young" I look much younger.