Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

New NAFTA Trade Deal - America WINS AGAIN!

I haven't seen anything for it, but if Trump is willing to sign it you know it's good for America! Of course the usual suspects will get their marching orders tomorrow to tell us how we are all going to die or how more high paying jobs staying in America is bad for us.

Trump is getting the wall built and Mexico is going to have Canada pay for it.

Just a reminder. This is Canada's trade team: https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/canadian-trade-team.jpg

You are whining about whatbothers will do after marching orders...after you praise a deal with no details.

Priceless.

You are whining about whatbothers will do after marching orders...after you praise a deal with no details.

Priceless.

No worries sh1t head I know you'll be here tomorrow after CNN tells you what to say.

• Like 1

The guy just keeps making us greater

God bless trump

God bless trump and his beautiful family.

You know that NAFTA involves three countries, so any deal that doesn't include Canada, isn't a deal or a new NAFTA.

Also after any deal is made it will need congressional approval.

Might want to slow your roll just a bit.

No worries sh1t head I know you'll be here tomorrow after CNN tells you what to say.

Again...says the guy praising a deal where he has seen no details.

Is this deal like thebkne with North Korea? Or the agreement to tak more like with the EU?

The guy just keeps making us greater

God bless trump

So youve seen the deal and how its different from NAFTA and how it makes us great? If so...please post what it is in your own words.

You know that NAFTA involves three countries, so any deal that doesn't include Canada, isn't a deal or a new NAFTA.

Also after any deal is made it will need congressional approval.

Might want to slow your roll just a bit.

Why does it have to include Canada? Fock em. Like Obama told GB when they where voting on brexit you can go to the back of the bus.

Again...says the guy praising a deal where he has seen no details.

Is this deal like thebkne with North Korea? Or the agreement to tak more like with the EU?

You get a hard on every time you read a break in the NK talks. This is high level talks something you have no idea about. North Korea will come around it's all part of the game. You're just too stupid to understand that.

Exactly

Why does it have to include Canada? Fock em. Like Obama told GB when they where voting on brexit you can go to the back of the bus.

You want to redraw North America? 😁

You get a hard on every time you read a break in the NK talks. This is high level talks something you have no idea about. North Korea will come around it's all part of the game. You're just too stupid to understand that.

So...you are just really naming your mouth trolling again...great.

All part of the game? Haha. You mean like when yiuball claimed it was all done over there and it really never was (as was predicted by anyone where didnt have their head up Trumps ass?)

You want to redraw North America?

That's not what I said dummy. Why don't you go on another one of your incel rants.

I was really hoping this would come up. You have to check the video of The Very Stable Genius trying to work the speakerphone to get Mexico on the line.

Spoiler alert, it doesn't go so well. 😁

And then at the end? This maybe perhaps the best part. The vsg in Chief demonstrates his command of the power of telephony when he requests a hug from the Mexican Prez.

...on speakerphone.

On live TV.😂

https://www.thecut.com/2018/08/donald-trump-speaker-phone-video.html

I was really hoping this would come up. You have to check the video of The Very Stable Genius trying to work the speakerphone to get Mexico on the line.

Spoiler alert, it doesn't go so well.

And then at the end? This maybe perhaps the best part. The vsg in Chief demonstrates his command of the power of telephony when he requests a hug from the Mexican Prez.

...on speakerphone.

On live TV.https://www.thecut.com/2018/08/donald-trump-speaker-phone-video.html

The cut? Bwahaha

The cut? Bwahaha

Ahh, the dreaded last gasp ...

.you know, it's either there or 30 other sources. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

NAFTA! NOW WITH ONE THIRD LESS NA!

Where's Canada?

It's in North America.

LMFAO you dumb @ss North America is Canada, united states and Mexico.

That is how stupid you sound.

Where's Canada?

It's in North America.

LMFAO you dumb @ss North America is Canada, united states and Mexico.

That is how stupid you sound.

God damn, are you drinking or just that dim-witted? You realize trumps Grande new plan doesn't involve Canada at all right? That's why we're all laughing.

Jeesus Corky...😁

God damn, are you drinking or just that dim-witted? You realize trumps Grande new plan doesn't involve Canada at all right? That's why we're all laughing.

Jeesus Corky...

Of course it involves Canada. That's why the whole second half of my post is about Canada INCLUDING a picture of Canada's sh1tty team.

Jesus dude, Please go pay a hooker you need to get laid.

The trade deal with Mexico is focking awesome. The biggest thing that pisses me off beyond words is how Mexican manufacturing labor is paid $3.50/ hr under the deal Bill Clintons team negotiated. Thats why all the jobs went there and the US hollowed out. Now, Trump forces companies in Mexico to raise that to $16! Hallelujah!

God bless President Triump. Until today, my attitude towards him has been about like kissing a fish. No more. Trump just hit a grand slam. This is exactly one of the biggest things I have been waiting for a politician to do my entire life. I am beside myself in joy.

This will 100% win Trump Michigan in 2020 and hopefully he sings the same song to the same effect in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin and the rest.

They used to call it NAFTA, Trump said. Were going to call it the US-Mexico Trade Agreement.

from the article entitled trumps trade deal with Mexico does not include Canada.

I can certainly see how that would be confusing for you. 🐈😁

Now, Trump forces companies in Mexico to raise that to $16! Hallelujah!

Well thank God that increase in wages won't be passed on to the American Consumer. Mexico's going to pay for that too, right?

Now, Trump forces companies in Mexico to raise that to $16! Hallelujah!

Well thank God that increase in wages won't be passed on to the American Consumer. Mexico's going to pay for that too, right?

The trade deal with Mexico is focking awesome. The biggest thing that pisses me off beyond words is how Mexican manufacturing labor is paid $3.50/ hr under the deal Bill Clintons team negotiated. Thats why all the jobs went there and the US hollowed out. Now, Trump forces companies in Mexico to raise that to $16! Hallelujah!

God bless President Triump. Until today, my attitude towards him has been about like kissing a fish. No more. Trump just hit a grand slam. This is exactly one of the biggest things I have been waiting for a politician to do my entire life. I am beside myself in joy.

This will 100% win Trump Michigan in 2020 and hopefully he sings the same song to the same effect in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin and the rest.

What about it is different than NAFTA and how is it awesome?

The raising wages has no timetable from what i heard? Anything on that?

Wait, Wiff thinks the US cares what America's Hat thinks? :lol:

Our #2 trade partner...yeah, I think we do care about having a relationship there
  • Like 1

God bless trump and his beautiful family.

I'd fock most of them :banana:

What about it is different than NAFTA and how is it awesome?

The raising wages has no timetable from what i heard? Anything on that?

NAFTA was negotiated by a bunch of corporate globalist sh1tbags who couldnt care less about its impact on US workers. Nobody negotiating NAFTA gave a second thought to them. They all thought paying Mexicans pennies was a positive aspect and were not concerned about job losses in the US.

And since then, both parties have coughed up globalists and had us choose between them. Along comes Trump who cares about American workers competitiveness and getting undermined by Mexicans. Until today, those were just hollow promises but seeing he actually meant them, that really cuts through the jaded cynicism.

You have Wisconsin roots, Wisconsin is similar enough to Michigan that you should instinctively know as this is going to play there I would hope. Trump has done a great thing for our region of the country where hollowed out factories dot the landscape and it will be very, very well received.

I cannot recall being this enthusiastic about anything coming out of Washington in my lifetime.

As for timetables or specifics I am not fully aware of other factors. Today is a bad day to get the news as electricity is off in my apartment and Im working with what I have on my phones battery.

I asked you about this deal that you just praised above....yet without specifics you are excited and then ramble about NAFTA and how Trump cares. Psst...he doesnt give a about American workers.

Thats odd

I asked you about this deal that you just praised above....yet without specifics you are excited and then ramble about NAFTA and how Trump cares. Psst...he doesnt give a ###### about American workers.

Thats odd

I just got done telling you that today is special and Im using my phones dwindling battery as electricity at my house is out. Under normal circumstances, Id be reading every focking word about the deal and know a heck of a lot more about it by this point.

So pardon me for being slow on the uptake and only knowing the Cliffs notes at present.

I just got done telling you that today is special and Im using my phones dwindling battery as electricity at my house is out. Under normal circumstances, Id be reading every focking word about the deal and know a heck of a lot more about it by this point.

So pardon me for being slow on the uptake and only knowing the Cliffs notes at present.

Then maybe quit acting as if its the greatest thing ever when you dont seem to know the details...same as I said to the OP.

bot is back and in greater numbers. This dude is a complete and sad regurgitation of MSNBC. He didn't know about the deal yesterday, and today it's the worst thing ever. TDS is getting out of hand.

• Like 1

Ahh, the dreaded last gasp ...

.you know, it's either there or 30 other sources.

I'll say it again.

The effing Cut. Bwahahaha

bot is back and in greater numbers. This dude is a complete and sad regurgitation of MSNBC. He didn't know about the deal yesterday, and today it's the worst thing ever. TDS is getting out of hand.

Who said anything about the worst ever. Stop lying.