Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

New NAFTA Trade Deal - America WINS AGAIN!

Who said anything about the worst ever. Stop lying.

The liar here is one one claiming Trump doesn't care about American workers.

The liar here is one one claiming Trump doesn't care about American workers.

How is that a lie? Its an opinion...I could be wrong, but am strongly supported by his actions and tarrifs along the way and how he has acted his entire life (including stiffing American workers who did jobs for him).

So again...who is saying its the worst thing ever?

I'm not totally buying this is simply a gay thing. Only because 9 year olds will bully another kid for a million reasons. If he didn't say he was gay, it would have been for something else.

Here is my irresponsible speculation:

The kid had issues, clearly. Maybe his claiming to be gay was a cry for help--a need for attention. Probably used the gay thing to try and get that attention and when that failed or backfired, he went for the suicide approach, thinking that may get him attention. And either he didn't realize death is forever(possible when only 9 years old) or he was just going to attempt it, and didn't actually want to carry it out.

The trade deal is gay?

No. We'll see more details later and if these %s leave holes to be exploited by some combination of foreign parts and Mexican low labor costs as may be the case.

No. We'll see more details later and if these %s leave holes to be exploited by some combination of foreign parts and Mexican low labor costs as may be the case.

What we don't know is the biggest part of the deal, wages. Mexicans make anywhere from $4.50-$5.50 an hour, vs US $29 an hour. Closing that gap appears to be the crux.

Seems small concessions from both and still needs to get through Canada and congress

Just came here to say Sho is a piece of ######. Carry on guys!

MAGA

Sorry you hate the truth so much...pointing out facts to cultists apparently makes me a POS. Id feel bad of an idiot like you ever agreed with me.

What we don't know is the biggest part of the deal, wages. Mexicans make anywhere from $4.50-$5.50 an hour, vs US $29 an hour. Closing that gap appears to be the crux.

Reading into that article...details will be key...on the surface though...

The wage rules are likely to be tougher, though even there the devil is in the detail. Almost all non-Nafta content in Mexican-made cars sold in the U.S. comes from Germany, Japan or South Korea, where total compensation typically takes pay well above $16 an hour. So unless the requirement relates solely to Nafta workers earning at least $16 per hour (full details haven’t been released yet), the rules will only really affect vehicles that are at least 55 percent made in Mexico.

That’s a similarly small group. Excluding Ford Motor Co.’s Fusion and Fiesta, General Motors Co.’s Chevrolet City Express, and Mazda Motor Corp.’s Mazda2 – which are already off the U.S. market or heading that way – they sold a collective 658,640 units in 2017, according to our calculations. That compares with total imports from Mexico of about 2.44 million cars.

I have not seen all of the provisions yet, but it seems like labor unions for automobile makers are getting a better deal, and car makers themselves need to figure out what happens to their cost structure as they continue to compete against foreign makers.

The oil and gas folks are happy (as usual), but many of the other provisions are unknown as to impact, especially if they can't get Canada to agree.

I think that we need to understand more before we call this a bad idea for the President (and I guess a win). I know that Trump wanted to get rid of a deal that he thought was horrible (NAFTA) and he is well on his way. Can't blame him for living up to promises.

Slight improvements are welcome.

Both sides are too quick to make conclusions about something being great or being a disaster.

^^^ This

Slight improvements are welcome.

Both sides are too quick to make conclusions about something being great or being a disaster.

Agreed...which is why, despite the lies, I have not stated it was bad or good. I tempered the immediate boasts of the deal.

Slight improvements are good...

I have not seen all of the provisions yet, but it seems like labor unions for automobile makers are getting a better deal, and car makers themselves need to figure out what happens to their cost structure as they continue to compete against foreign makers.

The oil and gas folks are happy (as usual), but many of the other provisions are unknown as to impact, especially if they can't get Canada to agree.

I think that we need to understand more before we call this a bad idea for the President (and I guess a win). I know that Trump wanted to get rid of a deal that he thought was horrible (NAFTA) and he is well on his way. Can't blame him for living up to promises.

My questions...is this really getting rid of the deal he called the single worst deal ever approved? Small changes that don't affect a ton of things? Doesn't seem like really keeping a promise there does it?

My questions...is this really getting rid of the deal he called the single worst deal ever approved? Small changes that don't affect a ton of things? Doesn't seem like really keeping a promise there does it?

I think so. If he changes the provisions that make it the worst deal ever approved then it is. I don't know if anyone ever called him out on what, exactly, made it the worst deal ever. If they did, then what are the provisions that he said were bad that are still intact?

I think so. If he changes the provisions that make it the worst deal ever approved then it is. I don't know if anyone ever called him out on what, exactly, made it the worst deal ever. If they did, then what are the provisions that he said were bad that are still intact?

If its the worst deal ever...Id have to think that more than minor changes were needed, no?

Regardless...improvements are a good thing...but I have zero doubt Trump and his cult will pump this up as the greatest thing ever.

If its the worst deal ever...Id have to think that more than minor changes were needed, no?

Regardless...improvements are a good thing...but I have zero doubt Trump and his cult will pump this up as the greatest thing ever.

We had zero doubt you'd be on here criticizing it, worthless hack.

Sho just hates America. Sad.

We had zero doubt you'd be on here criticizing it, worthless hack.

Im criticizing the response and the claims made thus far about how great this is.

Im criticizing the response and the claims made thus far about how great this is.

Just fock off already.

Shut up troll

He says as the irony meter explodes....
  • Like 1

That's not a bad idea.

The good guys get the farms and factories. The left gets Hollywoood, Wall Street and the Red Sox

The good guys get the farms and factories. The left gets Hollywoood, Wall Street and the Red Sox

You read my mind. Time for a new tin foil hat. Add Washington to that. The wall will need to be longer, but at least it will get built.

Pretty impressive the list of things Trump is willing to take on. Even the most staunch detractors have to admit that I would think...

:dunno:

Pretty impressive the list of things Trump is willing to take on. Even the most staunch detractors have to admit that I would think...

:dunno:

What exactly did he take on and how did it improve?

Wish he would take on falling real wages and the trillion dollar deficit after rolling out that wonderful healthcare plan he told us about.

We don't have a thrillion dollar defecit. Not even a trillion dollar one.

You serious?

Yes...post (in your own words would be even better) what he took on and what all was improved...Im betting instead we get a bunch of half assed jokes and insults rather than any attempt to back up your assertion.

We don't have a thrillion dollar defecit. Not even a trillion dollar one.

MDC comes from the Communist school of thought. If you repeat a lie often enough people might think it's true.

Yes...post (in your own words would be even better) what he took on and what all was improved...Im betting instead we get a bunch of half assed jokes and insults rather than any attempt to back up your assertion.

Kind of silly to post them, anybody who is paying attention can tell he is going after unfair trade deals between us and other countries.

It's been really impressive. I'm not surprised that you see it differently.

HTH

Wish he would take on falling real wages and the trillion dollar deficit after rolling out that wonderful healthcare plan he told us about.

Ever the duplicitous liberal, this bi-curious/phaggot, literal cuck attempts to take the heat off of Slo Nuts by jumping in with this hot take critique. Good try comrade.