Sign in to follow this  
Beyond Chaos

Later Al Franken

Franken ~stick

Where we really started getting dumb was bush sr, most qualified man to run the country in decades, gets beat by a dude with a shady past because he could play the sax on arsenio halls show

Last guy to be qualified in decades too.

Obama gets elected in a state where whoever the democratic political machine picks to run wins the election. He wasn't even from Chicago. Sort of like Hillary in NY. No points.

Good to see the dems continue to lead by example, in spite of all the morally corrupt on the other side of the aisle.

Good to see the dems continue to lead by example, in spite of the all of the morally corrupt on the other side of the aisle.

Yeah, they really got out in front on this. Oh wait, Bill Clinton. That was a nice speech he gave at the democratic national convention and they all cheered. That was what, last year? Lol.

I haven't heard of one truly awful thing that he's done. You know like getting to second base with the 14 year old. But having said all that, he kind of had to go if for no other reason than what we see in this thread. It gives the Trump troll sisters some marginal bit of righteous indignation. You know when they're not busy defending a peedophile rapist.

They're setting up 2018/2020 as evil white guys versus girls/minorities.

And that will backfire as well. Bill Clinton. Harbored and protected for years by democrats. And the funny thing is, what he actually did is far worse than what these other guys have been accused of, except for Moore. Jury is still out on that. But if true, the Republicans will toss him aside asap. Hell, many of them already have.

I haven't heard of one truly awful thing that he's done. You know like getting to second base with the 14 year old. But having said all that, he kind of had to go if for no other reason than what we see in this thread. It gives the Trump troll sisters some marginal bit of righteous indignation. You know when they're not busy defending a peedophile rapist.

Why would Trumpkins defend Bill Clinton?

Why would Trumpkins defend Bill Clinton?

Monica was neither a child nor raped.

It's amazing how the snowflakes on this planet out of one side of their mouth talk about how strong and powerful and smart and equally good as men women are and then on the other side of their mouth to talk about what mental f****** feebs they are even as grown-ass adults looking for attention.

I don't care what your party affiliation is. That b**** deserves an all-expenses-paid date with Ray Rice.

It's amazing how the snowflakes on this planet out of one side of their mouth talk about how strong and powerful and smart and equally good as men women are and then on the other side of their mouth to talk about what mental f****** feebs they are even as grown-ass adults looking for attention.

I don't care what your party affiliation is. That b**** deserves an all-expenses-paid date with Ray Rice.

More than Monica. But Monica is enough in the new environment.

Don't harmonica...er ... harm Monica.

One of the more ridiculous claims against him came with the lady saying 'he put his arm around me and grabbed a good amount of flesh (on her side). FFS.........that's not assault.

IMO Franken's only 'handsy' i.e. making a play here and there. His biggest fock up was posing for that picture with that sleeping lady.

Franken down, Conyers down. Moore still going. Franks resigning for as of yet unknown reasons.

Another one of those guys 'rumors have been there for years....' yet no one in the public knows about them. :wall:

Some republican congressman from Arizona resigning now. Good

Franken down, Conyers down. Moore still going. Franks resigning for as of yet unknown reasons.

He probably got pregnant after being raped.

Absolutely no truth to that.......I pulled out way early on him.

Youre off the hook. Turns out he kept making self ejectors, so he tried to get some staffers to have a rape baby for him. The media blah blah, so he quit.

I just watched the full speech....I feel kinda bad for the poor guy.

Fockin snowflake.

Good to see the dems continue to lead by example, in spite of all the morally corrupt on the other side of the aisle.

Problem i have is the dems JUST did it to win political favor. There have been plenty of sexual predators on the left who have been in office....so easy on the moral high horse tiger.

Its all so crappy. IMO....the left propped up women falsely against moore. Then they can claim they champion Wimmen. Now they can make Franken the sacrificial lamb....like they care about these pictures....call for him to resign, to win favor. Heck it wouldnt surprise me if dems submarined him with the surfacing of these photos.

Now let me clarify...its politics and republicans would and probably have done this type of thing. Its all crappy.

Problem i have is the dems JUST did it to win political favor. There have been plenty of sexual predators on the left who have been in office....so easy on the moral high horse tiger.

Its all so crappy. IMO....the left propped up women falsely against moore. Then they can claim they champion Wimmen. Now they can make Franken the sacrificial lamb....like they care about these pictures....call for him to resign, to win favor. Heck it wouldnt surprise me if dems submarined him with the surfacing of these photos.

Now let me clarify...its politics and republicans would and probably have done this type of thing. Its all crappy.

Of course that's the correct answer. But that's no way to get the political trolls all worked up, and they're having some serious struggles finding things to be fake outraged over, with ShoNuff and Newbie MIA. They're even going full retard in your dog thread.

Of course that's the correct answer. But that's no way to get the political trolls all worked up, and they're having some serious struggles finding things to be fake outraged over, with ShoNuff and Newbie MIA. They're even going full retard in your dog thread.

Dammit....sorry....forgot what board this was. Contrition and acknowledging fault in who you support is highly frowned upon. :)

Anyone who disagrees with Mobb has gone full retard.

Reason 1,852,678,424 why we need term limits in congress.

• Like 1

Anyone who disagrees with Mobb has gone full retard.

He recently educated himself on Hanoi Jane, he now has a whole new outlook on life..

:doh:

Dude is a focking idiot and nothing more than a troll.

Back on topic, get rid of all of these pieces of sh!t, I don't care what letter is in front of their name.

• Like 1