Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Black guys beat black guy for standing up for white guy....

We should have a separate "I hate blacks" board. Half the threads on the Geek board would end up there.

Apparently, blacks hate blacks.

Where's the video of the white dude? :dunno:

Local reporting is hilarious...my favorite line:

Police want to be clear no one is going to get away with assaulting customers the way the victim was assaulted in that video.

Where's the video of the white dude? :dunno:[/font][/color][/i]

Welcome to 2017...

It's Atlanta news....white dude won't be shown or else people might see blacks being racist. :wall:

Welcome to 2017...

It's Atlanta news....white dude won't be shown or else people might see blacks being racist. :wall:

There are White People in Atlanta still??

We should have a separate "I hate blacks" board. Half the threads on the Geek board would end up there.

Whatever you say, sport. By your standard, nearly every thread would be a 'I am a racist' thread as well.

This is a thread linking to a story that tells an interesting story. How is it racist to post it?

There are White People in Atlanta still??

My brother quasi-lives there (for work, his home is Jax), he works on the new Falcons stadium. I visited him for the grand opening; his apartment is in College Park I think, which is an island of white in an otherwise black city. Interesting, the island is there because one of the best private schools in the city is there. :dunno:

Hi Newbie