Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

Rodgers owner, Flacco is my backup but plays Thursday what to do?

As stated in my question Rogers is my quarterback and Flacco plays on Thursday night. I am not sure what to do. The waiver wire is filled with lousy quarterbacks as well. Looking for some help or advice.

I feel your pain as a fellow Rodgers owner.

I say start Flacco. This will ensure that Rodgers plays on Sunday and has a 400+ yd / 5 TD game. Help a brother out, please.

Define lousy. There may be some decent matchup options available. Tyrod and Keenum are especially interesting to me this week.

And honestly, if they have to start Kizer, hes still going to get you 8-10 points in most scoring systems. Not sure Flacco vs. the Bengals on a short week does you much better.

Drop Flacco, he or guys like him are on the wire every week. Start Rodgers and pick up a dif QB that plays Sunday. Ravens play a real nfl team this week on the road on a short week.

Define lousy. There may be some decent matchup options available. Tyrod and Keenum are especially interesting to me this week.

And honestly, if they have to start Kizer, hes still going to get you 8-10 points in most scoring systems. Not sure Flacco vs. the Bengals on a short week does you much better.

I was going to come in here to say drop Flacco and add Keenum if he's available. Rodgers plays at 1 pm so at worst you'll find out by Sunday at noon what to do.

• Like 1

I agree with the above. Grabbed Smith myself and will make a decision Sunday morning. Would argue guys like Keenum or Trubisky are even better options as a backup because they will buy you time to know what is happen with Rodgers

I was going to come in here to say drop Flacco and add Keenum if he's available. Rodgers plays at 1 pm so at worst you'll find out by Sunday at noon what to do.

The best available option at this point is Fitzpatrick or taneyhill. Not really great options at this point.

Drop Flacco, he or guys like him are on the wire every week. Start Rodgers and pick up a dif QB that plays Sunday. Ravens play a real nfl team this week on the road on a short week.

I agree with this sentiment. I don't need to know who is on the WW to know that starting Flacco is not a good idea lol

The best available option at this point is Fitzpatrick or taneyhill. Not really great options at this point.

FitzMagic scored more in 1 game last week than I think Flacco scored all year last year fwiw

• Like 1

Flacco apologist (for Thurs game only): He had a decent fantasy game against Cincy in early 2017. Tonights game set up to be close, and i think the jury is still out on how good the Collins/Allen combo will shake out, meaning: i think he will throw a bunch of balls tonight. Ravens receivers are as healthy & good as theyve been in years. Flacco wont be a monster, but should delver a totally decent game this evening. Range of 250 + 2 tds. Sounds like you could do worse off waivers.