Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Woman forces oral sechs on Cable Guy...........

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/20180523/fayetteville-woman-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-male-cable-worker

A cable television technician working inside a Fayetteville woman’s home last month was forced to engage in sexual activity with her, an arrest warrant said. Mildred Newsome, 47, of the 1100 block of Marlborough Road, was charged Saturday with two counts of second-degree forced sex offense and one count of misdemeanor sexual battery. The incident is alleged to have happened April 20 at Newsome’s home. The Fayetteville Observer does not identify victims of sexual assaults. The man was waiting on a piece of equipment and sitting in a chair when Newsome took his hand and put it on her breast, the warrant said. She then forced the man to engage in two sex acts, the warrant said. The man left the residence and immediately notified his employer. Newsome told the man that if he reported the alleged assaults to law enforcement, she would deny his account and tell authorities he was the aggressor, said Sgt. Shawn Strepay, a Fayetteville police spokesman. “A lot of people are of the mind that a man cannot be sexually assaulted or could have done something to stop it,” he said. “That’s not true.”

I'm guessing the cable company was Cox Communications
  • Like 1

I checked out the link......while she isn't much to look at, aggressive desire is a turn on......so I would.

I checked out the link......while she isn't much to look at, aggressive desire is a turn on......so I would.

If I were single, it'd have to be a VERY beastly woman for me to say 'no, please don't blow me'.

The way I see it, she can blow me, my day just got a lot better. If she tries to force me down on her? Nah, I’m cool lady, thanks for the tiddy feel but I gotta get back to work.

And YOU get free cable!!

And YOU get free cable!!

And YOU get free cable!!

How is it possible? It's such bull shlt. Unless she can literally over power you or grabs on to the junk and threatens to RIP it off.

She then forced the man to engage in two sex acts, the warrant said.

What if what she forced him to do was eat at the Y

How is it possible? It's such bull shlt. Unless she can literally over power you or grabs on to the junk and threatens to RIP it off.

Did you check out her pic. She could kick your ass.

Goes without saying but why did this sh!t never happen to me. Don't get me worng, I have had way more than my fair share. And my first was the neighbors baby sitter. But still everytime I see something like this or a story about a female teacher porking one of her students, I always think the same thing...….. why not me? :dunno:

I used to install satellite Tv and this was my number one fantasy.

i think its the number 1 fantasy of any home service provider or delivery guy

at first i thought this but if you think a little harder, all a woman has to do is grab you down there or jump on your lap or any number of things and what will you do? push her off/away? if shes a psycho she can just say, do this or im calling the police and telling them you assaulted me / knocked me down / etc. and who will they believe?

i think its the number 1 fantasy of any home service provider or delivery guy

I was handling a roof claim when I first started working in insurance. I got on the roof and scoped the claim. Was getting ready to leave when the insured invited me in for some ice-tea and if we could discuss how the process works as he'd never filed before. So were sitting at the the kitchen table going over his policy when I notice this hot chick (36D) wearing nothing but her bra and panties standing in the hallway behind him. His back was turned at the table so he didn't see or notice her. She wasn't doing anything, just standing there staring at me. So while the guy is talking none stop and reading his policy aloud, she starts doing a strip tease in the hallway. Had her hands on the hall walls shaking her ass. She took off her top and slowly started to pull her panties down when the fawker got up from the table to get more tea. So she scampers back into her bed room and I never got to see her again. I'll never know what kind of bush she was sporting. Had to sit there and listen to this guy ask "how much is my deductible again" with a raging hard on waiting for her to reemerge. :mad:

If she had HPV-16 then charge her with attempted murder. Could give the dude throat cancer. :ninja: