Sign in to follow this  
pottsie

Mason for Horn?

Got a trade offer of Mason for Horn?

Any advice? They seem about equal to me but I would love to hear arguments one way or another.

Thanks!

Got a trade offer of Mason for Horn?

Any advice? They seem about equal to me but I would love to hear arguments one way or another.

Thanks!

I like Mason back with McNair, but Horn has been very consistant for quite some time. He just had an injury that he couldn't get past last year. This one is tough. I would say Mason, but if McNair goes down it's back to Boller and that means no TD's!

Get a Canadien coin...heads for Mason.....tails for Horn. That's the best advice I can give on this one?!

I like Mason back with McNair, but Horn has been very consistant for quite some time. He just had an injury that he couldn't get past last year. This one is tough. I would say Mason, but if McNair goes down it's back to Boller and that means no TD's!

Get a Canadien coin...heads for Mason.....tails for Horn. That's the best advice I can give on this one?!

HaHa...yep, I know what you mean. Maybe if I can wrestle something else from the guy (even a kicker!) I will pull the trigger...Mason is a couple of years younger but Horn did look like he was fully recovered last night, ven though he only had two catches.

i disagree, go with mason. Mcnair and mason will produce solid numbers, and lloyd wont be bad to have either. stick with mason.