Sign in to follow this  
edjr

your Mount Rushmore of Comedy/Comedians

Dang......gonna have to rethink this

Bill Murray & John Candy fall off the list and are being replaced with Martin Short & Christopher Guest.

No way. Martin Short has never been funny.

And, Dave Chappelle may not make the mountain, but he sure as hell beats the crap outta any second city / SNL sketch actor.

And, Dave Chappelle may not make the mountain, but he sure as hell beats the crap outta any second city / SNL sketch actor.

ok :P

Chappelle is on the same level as Rock as far as pure comedic talent, but the dude disappeared for what should have been his prime years. Chappelle really could've been on the same level as Pryor, dude was/is a genius.

Was Dave Chappelle seriously never mentioned? I mean maybe not the top 4 to you old folks. But of all the people mentioned he was not or am I missing something?

First guy I thought of as far as this era of guys. I mean you have to be joshin me here.

Dave Attell. Im younger so I am not of the older era. I am fully aware of most of the big names and like them all. But these 2 stand out from current or somewhat recent.

Was Dave Chappelle seriously never mentioned? I mean maybe not the top 4 to you old folks. But of all the people mentioned he was not or am I missing something?

First guy I thought of as far as this era of guys. I mean you have to be joshin me here.

Dave Attell. Im younger so I am not of the older era. I am fully aware of most of the big names and like them all. But these 2 stand out from current or somewhat recent.

I'm old. I said Attell. I did a jaeger with him and his little person best friend.

Dang......gonna have to rethink this

Bill Murray & John Candy fall off the list and are being replaced with Martin Short & Christopher Guest.

Norm?

Has anyone had a chance to catch Brad Williams Fun Size special on Showtime?

Has anyone had a chance to catch Brad Williams Fun Size special on Showtime?

Tried looking for it, but my time came up a little short.

He's an angry little elf

Goto the 58 Min mark. I tried to find a clip of just Newhart, but here's the whole deal. 58 min is where he starts. - ish.

to me, the funniest bit of the whole night - filled with great comedians.

Personal:

Louis CK

Bill Burr

Jim Jefferies

Patrice O'neal

Historical perspective:

Carlin

Pryor

Allen

Murphy/Rock

Bill burr and Jim Jeffries are my two current favorites. I love those two.

Personal:

Louis CK

Bill Burr

Jim Jefferies

Patrice O'neal

Historical perspective:

Carlin

Pryor

Allen

Murphy/Rock

You're not talking TIM Allen, are you?

Somehow, someway he is among the most lucrative comedians. #25 worth 75mil it says. I have never seen his act or anything about him other than mockery or him looking like a crazy roid freak. No freaking clue how he makes so much money.

I saw him before he roided up way back in college

Freaking hilarious!!!!!

Prop comics are a different breed for sure but i can still remember tons of his act and its been 25 years

I always like kennison. He personally made me laugh. Like some peoples jokes make you laugh. Which his did too. But seeing him high strung like that cracks me up.

Him ripping the desk off in back to school. Literally brings a smile to my face thinking of it.