Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

Spinoff - How much time do you spend with your spouse/partner?

Just waking hours, while not at work (assuming you don't work together). Would you like to spend more or less?

When my wife and I are off we spend most (at least 75%) of our time together. That being said, I reserve all day Fridays for climbing, in which she doesn't participate. I also take at least two 1-2 week trips a year without her, to climb and ski. It works great for us, but we don't have kids.

Now that my daughter sleeps out with her friends, we go out and have a few drinks. Usually every other Saturday night. It's the one time we get to converse when the kid is not around.

Thre vacations a year where were joined at the hip unless I play golf.

Told her this year I may go on a vacation with a friend. She's going to do the same. Looking forward to it.

I spend a shiot ton of time with my wife. However with the baby it now seems like we hardly spend any time together even though, in reality, we're probably around each other more than ever. :dunno:

not a lot of time just the mrs and i. maybe 30min - 1 hr per night during the week. about the same on weekends. we get a decent amount of family time together. i get little personal time, but i chose that. after spending 10 years cooking and not seeing them, i am happy to have the family time. i do an annual guys trip to vegas for ffpc, plus misc nights out.