Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

ESPN 30 for 30

Just spent my SuperBowl morning watching "Four falls of Buffalo" and "The 85 Bears"

Both were excellent if you ever stumble upon them. Well worth your television viewing time.

• Like 1

I've been really impressed with most of the 30 for 30. Watched Buffalo earlier this week on Netflix and I have to agree it was really good. The Pony Express, Boz, and Bo Jackson are also worth watching.

I've been really impressed with most of the 30 for 30. Watched Buffalo earlier this week on Netflix and I have to agree it was really good. The Pony Express, Boz, and Bo Jackson are also worth watching.

I did catch the "Who killed the USFL" episode a while back. That was really good also, especially since I was really little when that was around, so I really didn't remember it.

In fact, I didn't even realise Donald Trump even owned a team until I watched the story.

The best that never was, about Marcus Dupree is very good.

That was one of my favorite. I've seen a good amount of them. Can't think of any that weren't worth watching.

The most riveting episode for me personally was on Len Bias. Damn that kid was good. And going to that 86 Celtics team? Yikes.

The U was really good, part 2 was just ok. Non football Tim Richmond to the Limit and the Price of Pennsylvania were both really good

My favorite one was big shot, about some guy who almost bought the islanders

And he almost ruined the franchise. DBag.