Sign in to follow this  
My Negro!

Kaepernick: Is he ever going to get another gig?

Damn aren't you an intelligent one... Do us all a favor and live in another country then.

go brush your 1 tooth and bang your sister

This right here shows who kaepernick and the democratic party represent. BTL99 = al franken.

Kaepernick not starting in the NFL is a ###### joke. He is way better than at minimum 10 starting QB's in the NFL but because of inbred scum like Trump and his scummy followers he is blacklisted. Welcome to 'Murica the land of racist pedo loving inbreds.

Some people just keep having opinions on things they know nothing about. This guy and kaepernick are one in the same. btl99 = al franken = kaepernick. just wow.

I love watching the dems have fanatical breakdowns when they don't get what they want. Even over football. Hahaha. And when franken got booted out of office, that was awesome too. ☺

Go Bears!!

Just like most extreme leftists you must suffer from this:

Projection is a psychological defense mechanism in which unwanted thoughts or emotions are attributed to others. In this way, people avoid guilt for these undesirable feelings. Instead, they can look down upon − and blame − others for these very feelings.

Many of us use this mechanism to some degree, but it becomes pathologic when it interferes with our ability to function.

There, I hope you're smart enough to see the problem as that's the first step in recovery.

Projection is a psychological defense mechanism in which unwanted thoughts or emotions are attributed to others. In this way, people avoid guilt for these undesirable feelings. Instead, they can look down upon − and blame − others for these very feelings.

Many of us use this mechanism to some degree, but it becomes pathologic when it interferes with our ability to function.

There, I hope you're smart enough to see the problem as that's the first step in recovery.

Haha. As for me I just take joy in seeing these lefties explode. Purely from an entertainment point of view. This guy has wet dreams about meeting George Soros, Maxine Waters, Al Franken, and Michael Moore at the local coffee shop while ordering his favorite chai tea latte.

49ers would have won with Alex Smith.

Kaep was not a very smart or quick decision maker on the field, he also had no touch. Everything was a rocket.

His biggest mistake was to politicize his profession.

Other sports players better pay attention to this fact, you go ahead and get political, you may find yourself on the street!

Why nobody looks at his last year in the nfl? 1-10. 186yds a game passing. He just plain sucked!

This right here shows who kaepernick and the democratic party represent. BTL99 = al franken.

And you and all trumptards represent racist, pedo loving inbreds

I get it man.....you hate all non whites and all non christians and you love raping kids. We get it.

I get it man.....you hate all non whites and all non christians and you love raping kids. We get it.

Man for you to even type that out you have some serious issues. I'm pretty sure it's you who hates white people. I have no problem and don't even see race or color. I do however dislike like you.

Man for you to even type that out you have some serious issues. I'm pretty sure it's you who hates white people. I have no problem and don't even see race or color. I do however dislike ###### like you.

You've proven you are a inbred racist. You hate all non whites and you support pedophiles like roy moore and countless other GOP sickos. You are a sick disgusting person. Hopefully there are no kids around you.

wow. Go Bears.

You've proven you are a inbred racist. You hate all non whites and you support pedophiles like roy moore and countless other GOP sickos. You are a sick disgusting person. Hopefully there are no kids around you.

Nah you've just proven you're just like the rest. Resort to ugly insults that only define you. Like I said projection at it's finest. Should've known there's no reasoning with ignorance. Good luck in life. You're going to need it.

I love the democrat meltdowns.

Go Bears.

The bottom line is the NFL is a business and ideally wants liberals and conservatives $. Look at how heated a debate we have just on this message board. If it was your business, would you consider a player that would alienate such a proportion of your fan base?

The bottom line is the NFL is a business and ideally wants liberals and conservatives $. Look at how heated a debate we have just on this message board. If it was your business, would you consider a player that would alienate such a proportion of your fan base?

I would do what my company does. Keep politics and social input out of the workplace but support the individuals to pursue their interests on their own time.

I would do what my company does. Keep politics and social input out of the workplace but support the individuals to pursue their interests on their own time.

Exactly. They get paid millions to play "professional" football. Play football and keep political opinions off the field or you're going to lose supporters on either side.

Exactly. They get paid millions to play "professional" football. Play football and keep political opinions off the field or you're going to lose supporters on either side.

I work for a very large company, and my company allows employees to use company resources to form and promote interest groups that include groups around race studies, gay and lesbian, social consciousness, charity efforts, women's interests, etc....

That is for building cultural interest within the individuals and provide individual satisfaction on being proactive both for personal growth and for community involvement. But when it comes to work, the actual work we were hired to do, that is what we are expected to do. And it's not social work. Keep it work related (or light-hearted banter) when talking with each other and with clients while "on the clock", or when talking about the company in social media or to the press.

It's not that hard to do. If kaepernick and other players are so upset about social issues, they have resources to explore off the field. They have the means and the name recognition to try to make a difference. They have half the year off as well to go do those things. I think most of the guys are just doing stuff for self image promotion on television.

I'm just wondering why none of them are throwing their hands up in the air and talking about all the black on black murdering that is going on in Chicago over the past years.

That ship has sailed, for myriad reasons.

I do hope he wins his collusion case though, because doing so could potentially trigger and end to the current cba...

It has.

The biggest of which is the fact that Kap left them at a time they wanted to keep him.

in that scenario I do not blame the team for not bringing the player back. He left THEM. not the other way around.

It has.

The biggest of which is the fact that Kap left them at a time they wanted to keep him.

in that scenario I do not blame the team for not bringing the player back. He left THEM. not the other way around.

Yeah. kaepernick had an offer, it just wasn't enough money for him to be happy in his career. Seems like zero money doesn't make him happy either. I hope he loses his case and gets counter sued and has to pay for defendant lawyers fees.

Come on man..why is my boy not starting in Buffalo this week?? You telling me he is not better than Anderson?