Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Is it racist to not be physically attracted to a certain race of women?

If she decides to self identify that way she is, right?

Yeah. I guess it depends on what box she checks. Same with gender.

Speaking of gender and the 'X' designation on birth certificates, are all the documents and forms and online pages that require gender, all living documents for the end of time? I mean, if you are a white dude one day, can't you just be an Indian chick the next day? And then maybe later, if the new rage becomes being a black 'X', can't you just become that at a moments notice by checking one of those boxes and basically just say, "well, that is how I identify, you must respect that. It is my right." And the left wingers will throw tampons and spit on you if you disagree.

Yeah. I guess it depends on what box she checks. Same with gender.

Speaking of gender and the 'X' designation on birth certificates, are all the documents and forms and online pages that require gender, all living documents for the end of time? I mean, if you are a white dude one day, can't you just be an Indian chick the next day? And then maybe later, if the new rage becomes being a black 'X', can't you just become that at a moments moment by checking one of those boxes and basically just say, "well, that is how I identify, you must respect that. It is my right." And the left wingers will throw tampons and spit on you if you disagree.

In short, yes. It has been done already. This is what you get when you use ideology and theory as if it were actually true.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2018/july/canadian-man-becomes-a-woman-to-save-money-on-his-car-insurance

A man in Alberta, Canada wanted to buy a new car. He wanted a Chevrolet Cruze with all of the options. However, he couldn't believe how high his insurance bill would go with his new car purchase.

In his early 20s, the man also had an accident and a ticket or two on his driving record that helped set a high insurance premium quote to the tune of $4,500 a year. He then asked his insurance company what the cost would be if he were a woman. He was told the cost would be $3,400. That's when he decided to become a woman to save almost $1,100 a year. However, he didn't have hormone treatments or surgery. He lied to the Canadian government and became a woman only on paper