Sign in to follow this  
Gypsybrat

Go Colts

If we combine all 30 of Gary's players, he still loses to Ed's starters by 10-20 points. :bench:

So as far as I'm concerned, lets just enter his highest projected lineup for next week and start recruiting for the Beer and Urine Pool.

been wanting him out for years

but he's in my division

:torn:

I think Gary's been catfishing us this whole time... Nobody can be that bad at fantasy football so consistently.

been wanting him out for years

but he's in my division

:torn:

We should realign divisions anyways. One division in particular has been getting a free ride for some time now. :bandana:

There are holes in your post. For example, even if you were unable to changeout Shepard, you could still have put in the remainder of your lineup for Sunday. And while you made lineup changes to bye week players last week, Im not sure why you left in a running back named Cunningham instead of starting Woodhead and Blount.

But its all fine. I echo the words of Gypsys post.

We all have real lives with real drama. Message boards and fantasy football leagues are supposed to be escapes from that real life, as opposed to being something that adds another layer of heft. And while its true of all of us in particular moments, it seems being in this league has consistently been quite the burden on you. Consider it lifted and breathe a sigh of relief. The El Padrinos franchise will still hold you close to its bosom should you require warmth during the cold and unforgiving winters to come.

Assume all you need to get past this.

I am a POS for dropping the ball on this. MY FAULT

I desperately wanted to quit this year, but was worried I would ruin the league.

I will pay another years fees, if you think that will help someone take over this team.

I am sorry.

You have done everything for me and I sucks ass.

I could sit here and list off excuses. None of it really matters, I am sure nobody wants to hear this shtt.

Sorry guys, I suck ass.

Assume all you need to get past this.

I am a POS for dropping the ball on this. MY FAULT

I desperately wanted to quit this year, but was worried I would ruin the league.

I will pay another years fees, if you think that will help someone take over this team.

I am sorry.

You have done everything for me and I sucks ass.

I could sit here and list off excuses. None of it really matters, I am sure nobody wants to hear this shtt.

Sorry guys, I suck ass.

nah man, newbie sucks ass

you just suck

:P

• Like 1

We should realign divisions anyways. One division in particular has been getting a free ride for some time now. :bandana:

I'm okay with that.

How many teams are we losing?

we should do divisions by what region of the country people live in

I am definitely in the same division as Kunt (same state)

If we combine all 30 of Gary's players, he still loses to Ed's starters by 10-20 points. :bench:

So as far as I'm concerned, lets just enter his highest projected lineup for next week and start recruiting for the Beer and Urine Pool.

I am okay with this.

I'm okay with that.

If we do a realignment of the divisions (which that Kats are fine with), we could consider going to a 10 team league too.....if we get no new owners to take over the teams.

I am okay with this.

If we do a realignment of the divisions (which that Kats are fine with), we could consider going to a 10 team league too.....if we get no new owners to take over the teams.

I like 12... you have to work to get a decent team.

I'm okay with that.

it's on like Donkey Kong :mad:

Get rid of divisions entirely.... Top five records plus most points from the remaining seven

I'm okay with that.

Throw the records out (a category I dominate in). Lets look at all time regular season points, which isn't affected by who you face.

Montana Division Teams: 1st (that was a given), 2nd, 10, 12.

The Elgay Division Teams: 4, 7, 9, and 11.

Marina Division Teams: 3, 5, 6, 8.

So what we learn is the following:

- The Montana Division have been extremely unfair to Ed and Gary. Even with all of the strength, sex appeal, and power afforded to the El Padrino, it's unclear if even I could succeed if forced to reckon with The El Padrino for a decade plus. But then we also force Ed and Gary to deal with the second most powerful franchise in our league's history?

- The Elgay division is clearly the weakest in our league's history. The best at nothing, the worst at almost everything, and very little style.

- The very average Marino Division was extremely powerful back when Kuntulu was in his prime. The division has dipped in recent years as the Kunts and Narcs have feuded, but there is hope for a revival.

I am okay with this.

I like 12... you have to work to get a decent team.

The Narc is right. I'm in a longtime 10 team league, and everyone is solid enough at every position. The result is almost no trading and a glut of 7-6 or 6-7 teams every year.

I dont think anyone is suggesting we should go to a 10 teamer. Just thats an option, with the two squads being suck, and the GC is slim pickings.

it's on like Donkey Kong :mad:

Get rid of divisions entirely.... Top five records plus most points from the remaining seven

we don't need divisions, but we would still need to play 2 teams, twice.

which could be seed based by finish the prior year

I dont think anyone is suggesting we should go to a 10 teamer. Just thats an option, with the two squads being suck, and the GC is slim pickings.

We'd have to do a real expansion draft.

designate 5 guys from your 25 man roster and every time a player of yours it picked, you get to take one back. once you have 2 guys picked, you can't lose anymore

designate 5 guys from your 25 man roster and every time a player of yours it picked, you get to take one back. once you have 2 guys picked, you can't lose anymore

Whaaaaaat???... :angry:

Expansion drafts make sense if we are expanding. We aren't....Besides.....if 2 teams got to pick up 2 of every teams best 8 players, they'd be more loaded with depth than any of the rest of us.

We've done this before. The model has been created and it worked. It was just 3-4 years ago. One of the teams even won a couple titles already. Yeah, these 2 rosters are thin, but there are some legit players in there, and if they are willing to trade away some QB depth they can get a few more chips.

Whaaaaaat???... :angry:

:overhead:

Expansion drafts make sense if we are expanding. We aren't....Besides.....if 2 teams got to pick up 2 of every teams best 8 players, they'd be more loaded with depth than any of the rest of us.

We've done this before. The model has been created and it worked. It was just 3-4 years ago. One of the teams even won a couple titles already. Yeah, these 2 rosters are thin, but there are some legit players in there, and if they are willing to trade away some QB depth they can get a few more chips.

Just trying to weaken beer and your juggernautastic teams

I'd be fine with whatever would entice 2 new owners. Sans a full redraft.

We might want to start figuring this out sooner, rather than later though...

Maybe Bier will want to play? The return of 90s?

I'd be fine with whatever would entice 2 new owners. Sans a full redraft.

We might want to start figuring this out sooner, rather than later though...

Maybe Bier will want to play? The return of 90s?

Whatever happened to ~stick and yosteveo?

what about that emoticon only dude we booted?

Yeah what was with that act? now he won't shut up and he knows more about everything than everyone

where can someone find a good bier around here?!

Throw the records out (a category I dominate in). Lets look at all time regular season points, which isn't affected by who you face.

Montana Division Teams: 1st (that was a given), 2nd, 10, 12.

The Elgay Division Teams: 4, 7, 9, and 11.

Marina Division Teams: 3, 5, 6, 8.

So what we learn is the following:

- The Montana Division have been extremely unfair to Ed and Gary. Even with all of the strength, sex appeal, and power afforded to the El Padrino, it's unclear if even I could succeed if forced to reckon with The El Padrino for a decade plus. But then we also force Ed and Gary to deal with the second most powerful franchise in our league's history?

- The Elgay division is clearly the weakest in our league's history. The best at nothing, the worst at almost everything, and very little style.

- The very average Marino Division was extremely powerful back when Kuntulu was in his prime. The division has dipped in recent years as the Kunts and Narcs have feuded, but there is hope for a revival.

History is meaningless when you guys have so much turnover.

I'd wonder what the records and points are for the last 3 years only

Ghey

Ghey

why? who might you lose?

Just saw your team, you won't lose anyone. wtf are you worried about?

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB 213.00 9 FA Trade
Watson, Deshaun HOU QB ® (I) 203.98 7 2.06 Trade
Darkwa, Orleans NYG RB 90.20 8 FA Trade
Drake, Kenyan MIA RB 56.20 1 FA Trade
Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB (S) 171.30 6 FA Trade
Hyde, Carlos SFO RB 166.40 11 FA Trade
Perkins, Paul NYG RB 16.60 8 FA Trade
Riddick, Theo DET RB 91.40 7 FA Trade
Zenner, Zach DET RB 8.20 7 FA Trade
Beasley, Cole DAL WR 73.40 6 FA Trade
Green, A.J. CIN WR 168.90 6 FA Trade
Hollins, Mack PHI WR ® 37.10 10 FA Trade
Jones, Marvin DET WR 165.10 7 FA Trade
Jones, Zay BUF WR ® 61.90 6 2.08 Trade
Patterson, Cordarrelle OAK WR 64.00 10 FA Trade
Sanu, Mohamed ATL WR 122.58 5 FA Trade
Smith, Torrey PHI WR 61.90 10 FA Trade
Stills, Kenny MIA WR 136.50 1 FA Trade
Wright, Kendall CHI WR 71.50 9 FA Trade
Fleener, Coby NOS TE (Q) 63.50 5 FA Trade
James, Jesse PIT TE 70.60 9 FA Trade
Kroft, Tyler CIN TE 92.70 6 FA Trade
Watson, Ben BAL TE 86.30 10 FA Trade
Enunwa, Quincy NYJ WR (I) - 11 FA Trade
White, Kevin CHI WR (I) 2.60 9 FA Trade

You can't pick 5 guys out of that, no one will be interested in? crackah please

The protect 5 players idea is horrible.You guys obviously haven't looked at it deeply, but if we allow these 2 teams to grab the 6th and 8th best players off of all of our rosters, they immediately become the league favorites for the next 5 years..

Examples of possible non top 5 players on rosters just from Neck, Med, and I's rosters:

• Padrino: JGraham, Montgomery/Jones/Williams, ACooper, DMurray
  • Neck: McCoy, Diggs, CDavis, DThomas, Dez
  • Med: JHoward, Engram, AJeffrey, Ju Ju Poop Schuster
Now add in another 20 or so players of that level plus Luck, Ryan, Goff, Brees, Hilton, Shep, Olsen, Baldwin, Thielen, Cupp, Cohen, etc..........and those teams are monsters that are set up to win it all now and dominate for years to come.

I'm against the concept all together, but if people are hell bent on it, we need to be able to protect something like our top 15 players. The new owners should expect to pull stars/starters off of our rosters, but this would at least allow them to grab some depth type guys.

The protect 5 players idea is horrible.You guys obviously haven't looked at it deeply, but if we allow these 2 teams to grab the 6th and 8th best players off of all of our rosters, they immediately become the league favorites for the next 5 years..

Examples of possible non top 5 players on rosters just from Neck, Med, and I's rosters:

• Padrino: JGraham, Montgomery/Jones/Williams, ACooper, DMurray
  • Neck: McCoy, Diggs, CDavis, DThomas, Dez
  • Med: JHoward, Engram, AJeffrey, Ju Ju Poop Schuster
Now add in another 20 or so players of that level plus Luck, Ryan, Goff, Brees, Hilton, Shep, Olsen, Baldwin, Thielen, Cupp, Cohen, etc..........and those teams are monsters that are set up to win it all now and dominate for years to come.

I'm against the concept all together, but if people are hell bent on it, we need to be able to protect something like our top 15 players. The new owners should expect to pull stars/starters off of our rosters, but this would at least allow them to grab some depth type guys.

reading ain't your strong suits, is it?

so it would players 20 through 25, not 6 through 25 :wall:

Nowhere did I say PROTECT 5 from your roster. you're in essence protecting 20

I read it the same as falcon, hence my response and I think bier was viewing it in thr same light. If its a matter of offering up the last 5 players on each roster, sure, go for it. I've got to make cuts anyway

Well....

i have only been skimming.... do you guys know how the draft will be constructed yet (ie: other 10 teams protect 5 players, etc)?

I still read your post and assume you mean the same thing as Bier. :dunno:

So, basically, every team would lose their 6th and 7th best player, and the new teams would in essence be 25 6th and 7th rounders? Not sure how I feel about that... :)

I'm open to selling my franchise to one of the new owners, at which point I'd take over one of the two new teams.

The price has to be right though. You are immediately in line to win all prize money in the coming seasons, then there is the prestige of owning the greatest franchise in history, and if you run it correctly, you can sell it yourself in 5 or so years.

So, basically, every team would lose their 6th and 7th best player, and the new teams would in essence be 25 6th and 7th rounders? Not sure how I feel about that... :)

:doh:

Well....

I still read your post and assume you mean the same thing as Bier. :dunno:

Well....

you're both wrong.

Never said protect, said designate. Meaning pick 5 that are eligible to be drafted