Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

How often do you travel for vacation?

Spend a lot of long weekends at the lake in our rv. Outside of that 2 weeks of family every year. Parents winter in Az now so we spend a week there injan/feb. do an ice fishing trip or 2 every year. Wife is heading to Hawaii in a couple weeks with her momfor 2 weeks, I have little desire to join that trip

Spend a lot of long weekends at the lake in our rv. Outside of that 2 weeks of family ###### every year. Parents winter in Az now so we spend a week there injan/feb. do an ice fishing trip or 2 every year. Wife is heading to Hawaii in a couple weeks with her momfor 2 weeks, I have little desire to join that trip

Wait, what?! :mellow:

What on the Hawaii trip? Or not pinging you the last 4 winters weve spent a week in az? They stay in lake havasu for 3 months

What on the Hawaii trip? Or not pinging you the last 4 winters weve spent a week in az? They stay in lake havasu for 3 months

AZ, you know I live here and why would I care about HI? :dunno:

We fly into phoenix or Vegas and drive to havasu. Last few years ive Had my bro and sis with and they spouses. Ive yet to say, but skids. Sorrry. We have folks i summer with at the lake. Steve and sandywell Call them. They winter in scottsdale, have not visited them either. Just kinda weird.

Well be there in January this year. Meat me at the airport Ill be the guy in Cargo shorts and a Vikings hat.

Well be there in January this year. Meat me at the airport Ill be the guy in Cargo shorts and a Vikings hat.

Change that to stylish flat front shorts and a Cards hat and it's a man date. :cheers:

Sorry, not likely I wear cargo shorts after I get out of work attire and I support good teams

So... we are negotiating. I'm confident we'll come to an agreement. :cheers:

this ends with one of you in a banana hammock and the other in a diaper

this ends with one of you in a banana hammock and the other in a diaper

I think that is how it starts. Lets not talk about how it ends.