Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

ESPYS

I didn't see a thread on this yet...huh

Well, I just tuned in and saw the Jimmy V award going to Jim Kelley and was kinda mesmerized by his speech.

Might have made me a bit misty eyed

Also, his daughters are kinda hawt

That's great. Deserves it.

Pretty much always hated the ESPYs except for Jimmy V and Stuart Scott.

It's just yet another black fashion show. And that's annoying as hell. And then of course there's the whole tranny aspect.

If black men had fathers their dads would smack them the first time they wore a purple fedora.

Anything is better than watching Manica Patrick read from cue cards in a self promoting awards show

I turned it on twice. Both times it got very dusty in my living room.

Coach segment for the three coaches from Parkland Florida

Pat Tillman Award to Jake Wood (I think) and Team Rubicon.

Yeah. :cry:

Didn't see anything else. That was enough emotion for one night

Rough and inspiring all at once watching Jim Kelly being a lifelong Bills fan. Dude has went through some sh1t, tough as nails

I'll have to YouTube the Kelly segment.

All I am seeing in the headlines...and i.mean all I am seeing....is the reminder that my alma mater had a sick doctor working for them.

Another opportunity to remind me of that and get the victims some more attention they crave.

Another opportunity to remind me of that and get the victims some more attention they crave.

I'm sure they just love getting up there and telling the world they were molested

I'm sure they just love getting up there and telling the world they were molested

You realize they have absolutely no reason to go up there otherwise right? Their abuser has been arrested tried convicted and sentenced.

The gals seemed more than happy to have their 15 minutes of me too Stage time- after wearing this strappiest dresses and getting dolled up to the nines.

You guys are some severly messed up individuals

You new here?

And then of course there's the whole tranny aspect.

This. When they passed over that college basketball girl that had the inoperable brain tumor for Bruce, they lost me as a viewer.

• Like 3

This. When they passed over that college basketball girl that had the inoperable brain tumor for Bruce, they lost me as a viewer.

absolutely

Didn't watch. I think athletes get enough accolades. They don't also need an awards show.

Yup

Didn't watch. I think athletes get enough accolades. They don't also need an awards show.

I got me a brand new styl'n accolade! Throw me some Spinners on there and that ship be tight!

X100000000