Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Florida Shooting

:D

Look in the mirror more.

:clap:

20+ kids shot at Broward County High School.

God I hope every single parent of those kids is a gun rights supporter. They did it to themselves.

God I hope every single parent of those kids is a gun rights supporter. They did it to themselves.

Wow. Just wow.

I am anti-gun but this is :wacko:

"I'll try insane responses for $1,000 Alex"

Same frothing at the mouth attitude displayed by the left these days. You guys need SERIOUS focking help.

How come drobeski deleted his post :dunno:

Was it about the Eagles sucking?

something about killing people that play video games

I asked my 12 year old if he felt a big reason there were over a dozen school shooting this year could be due to video game violence. He looked at me like I had 5 eyes and said, yeah. Like I should know better then even ask him the question,

The only reason I doubt video games have anything to do with this is every kid is playing fortnite. So their ability to build up walls for protection should be outstanding

The only reason I doubt video games have anything to do with this is every kid is playing fortnite. So their ability to build up walls for protection should be outstanding

Very true.

:lol:

I also feel good knowing my son would such as a shooter after seeing him play those games.

I am anti-gun but this is :wacko:

Would you rather the parents all be gun restriction advocates? Hell no. Gun nuts created this problem, they should be the one's suffering the consequences. Not innocent people.

Would you rather the parents all be gun restriction advocates? Hell no. Gun nuts created this problem, they should be the one's suffering the consequences. Not innocent people.

If the gun walked itself into the school and shot people, you'd be onto something.

Ban crazy people

You realize how stupid you sound. But let's have a logical discussion about this. Define gun nut. Is anyone who believes in the 2nd amendment a "gun nut"?

Police and military should be the only people allowed to own guns aside from specially licensed hunting rifles. Why? Because a few bad apples spoil the bunch, sorry.

Video games have nothing to do with anything. Its 2018, stop living in 1994 when people thought mortal kombat was warping young minds. You sound like a fuddy duddy.

Gun free zones are dumb and do nothing. Everywhere is a gun free zone, its implied.

Guns dont kill, people do. However, having a gun around is a ticking time bomb for an accident. Oops, Timmy found the gun and shot his sister. Thanks Obama. No, you are a loonbat pretending to be Dirty Harry, you dont need a gun.

I saw an article that argued that because of social media rates of depression and anxiety is much higher in the younger kids. It argued that theyre basically living two lives, if a new picture doesnt get 200 likes they go apeshit. Im not sure if thats true, but could be. This kid obviously has issues and nobody is going to forget his name now.

You realize how stupid you sound. But let's have a logical discussion about this. Define gun nut. Is anyone who believes in the 2nd amendment a "gun nut"?

Yup, here goes Strike with his logic discussions.

"You realize how stupid you sound..."

Is that how you start all of your "logical discussions?" :lol:

I've heard this story before. Many times. :(

Thoughts are there at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas HS.

"You realize how stupid you sound..."

Is that how you start all of your "logical discussions?" :lol:

When someone says something as stupid as:

Yep. But I can understand why you wouldn't want to have a logical discussion of WHY this is stupid.

Yup, here goes Strike with his logic discussions.

That is a question based upon this comment:

I hope every single parent of those kids is a gun rights supporter.

How is my question unreasonable or not logical as a starting point based upon the comment above?

:dunno:

This is even a more stupid comment than gobble dogs.

Yes, because gun free zones have been so effective.

Since 2013, there have been nearly 300 school shootings in America an average of about one a week.

Police and military should be the only people allowed to own guns aside from specially licensed hunting rifles. Why? Because a few bad apples spoil the bunch, sorry.

Using this logic only a small subset of society should be able to own knives, or cars.

Yes, because gun free zones have been so effective.

Since 2013, there have been nearly 300 school shootings in America an average of about one a week.

And its always too soon to discuss what we can do about it.

Using this logic only a small subset of society should be able to own knives, or cars.

Misplaced logic. Cars are necessary for everyday life and accidents will happen. Walking causes accidents too. Guns are a specialized weapon designed for killing, comparing them to vending machines which also fall and kill people, is silly and twisipting logic to make invalid points.

pos

Misplaced logic. Cars are necessary for everyday life and accidents will happen. Walking causes accidents too. Guns are a specialized weapon designed for killing, comparing them to vending machines which also fall and kill people, is silly and twisipting logic to make invalid points.

Wow, how did we live before cars!!!!

• Like 1

Last month or so, something like 4000 veterans got added to the NCIS list on the cant get a gun list because of felonies on how they got discharged. Something I saw said it was because of the extreme backlog in updating the system. I know the government isnt that efficient, but youd think going between two different agencies with something this important, it should be easier to get the bad guys on the list