Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

The F.U. thread for week 7

F U to the NFL, and the whole f'ing Zeke mess. I play that Team Owner this week, and he goes gonzo for a new high in yardage and 3 TDs. His 41 points (!) is the lead my opponent has on me for the week.

F U to the NFL, and the whole f'ing Zeke mess. I play that Team Owner this week, and he goes gonzo for a new high in yardage and 3 TDs. His 41 points (!) is the lead my opponent has on me for the week.

He-the Charles Manson of the NFL, shouldn't even be playing........would you be working at your workplace if you beat women?

Steelers pass D had something to do with it. Zero touches doesn't mean zero targets!!

3 targets after that opening quarter.

F me for winding up on the worst QB choice possible. Sat Winston because I didn't trust his shoulder and the Bills D matchup. Could have picked up McCown. Or Hundley. Or Bortles. Went with Goff.

Did the same thing Winston cost me the game last week because he went down early and I didn’t trust his broken wing today.

Yea he played against me too.

I've hated Phallus all my life. And of all the characters to detest, this pumpkin faced, half shirt wearing, scumbag, cork soaker, mother focker is the top of the list. Fock you going off when you should be sitting at home drawing loads. When you do that "feed me" gesture with that face that looks like it's stuffed with cacks--I wish I could go Fargo on your azz and feed you into a wood chipper!

F me for winding up on the worst QB choice possible. Sat Winston because I didn't trust his shoulder and the Bills D matchup. Could have picked up McCown. Or Hundley. Or Bortles. Went with Goff.

Could be worse. I sat Winston and went with Palmer. 🐔

Could be worse. I sat Winston and went with Palmer.

Yeah, that is worse. Of course I also had Fitzgerald and D Thomas to kill me along with it.

Mariota, you piece of crap. Someone needs to explain to him the concept of the forward pass.

Youll need to explain it to his worthless head coach and offensive coordinator first.

I mean, hes in a two te two receiver set half the damn game. Hard to audible into much from that.

A couple of big FU's to my dynamic duo of Julio and Cooks. Two scrubs vying for the coveted 'bust of the year' award. Fock both of you. I hope you both spontaneously combust tonight so i never have to deal with you again.

A couple of big FU's to my dynamic duo of Julio and Cooks. Two scrubs vying for the coveted 'bust of the year' award. Fock both of you. I hope you both spontaneously combust tonight so i never have to deal with you again.

HAHA I've got both of those freeloaders too, couldn't decide which POS to play so went with Julio after a coin flip.........also have Hooper-did he even leave the locker room? Too scared to play?

I wish my opponent had Cooper on the bench. More points in one week than the previous six combined.

I agree. Whoever I play against goes off. Last week it was Ingram.

I want some of that stuff Atl coaching staff has been smoking-'get Julio the ball'? i hope NE blows them out, and Julio, and Hooper all get 'real' (no usual hang-nail crap they pull) hurt-hell throw in that POS Cooks too. That way I can drop all of'em.

Matt Ryan just blows this year. I guess he sucks this year because he doesn't have Kyle Shanahan to breast-feed him anymore.

• Like 1

FU to me. I may win but it should not even be close. I should be up by 30 going into tonight. I just did not play the right players.

FU to the other owner in my league that traded Dez and Doug Baldwin to the guy I'm going against this week.

Was super confident going into this week and then got word early that Zeke's suspension has been stayed again so my opponent can start him, and then days later I see my opponent pull off that trade.

And on top of that, FU to the 2 owners in my league that are going to win their matchups this week with less than 80 points.

a big FU to Adam Gase and the Miami Dollfins.....thanks for allowing Cutler/Moore to throw for 3 TD's from inside the 5 yard line and not feeding Ajayi ONE damn carry!

another big FU to Matty ICE and the whole entire Falcons offense. This was supposed to be their get right game.....FOOOCK!!!!!!

Could be worse. I sat Winston and went with Palmer. 🐔

Me too :cry: