Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Week 8. Dishing out the Focks Here

FU Ajayi. Doing jack against one of the worst run defenses.

FU to all the analysts rating this Focker Ajayi so high.

• Like 1

yep...not a happy ajai owner. thought he was a bargain at 2.9

Ajayi (echo). Hard to lay it all on him tho, but I don't have the MIA OL in my lineup, so...eff that guy. Maybe my worst rd1 pick ever.

Alex Collins. Because the guy I'm facing had a higher waiver claim on him than I did.

FU Ajayi. Doing jack against one of the worst run defenses.

FU to all the analysts rating this Focker Ajayi so high.

Thank you-Lil' Jay Jay Ajayi is a...............................POS! And I also HAD (cut his ass) Devante Parker-get the hell outta here, whimpy! I have a general rule last few years-no Jets, and now no Dolpins-all whimps.

fock the Minn D. Giving up 13 points to Cleveland & they're in the red zone??!!

My guys (Carr, Hunt, Julio, Dez, Brate) haven't played yet, but since Ajayi crapped his pants so bad Thursday I'm sure they'll all suck too..........and Watson (other QB) will go off in Seattle since I sat him today. Maybe I'll just sit on the deck and drink all day. So I guess I'm giving my guys a pre-fock! Good luck to the rest of you.

Can't believe I'm giving a Fock You to a kicker...Kai Frigging Forbath, stopping Focking Missing Extra Points!

Ended with a 50 yarder...rest easy, gentle kicker.

FU Chris Hogan. Knew I should have sold high on you, you lousy suddenly low-target pile of crap.

FU Julio, he's jogging downfield 2-3 steps, knowing Claiborne's gonna shut him down.

FU Melvin Gordon. You're injured, and have never had a run longer than 10yds. I play against you, 87yd TD. Fock you, Melvin.

FU Julio, Evans, Mccaffrey. 1 focking catch between the 3 of you? lol

Smallwood? Glad I decided to flex you today.

Last week Monday I needed 6.5 points between Smallwood and Doctson to win my matchup. Smallwood started, and they combined for a massive total of 8 points. So I won, but...I benched Smalls this week.

lazy 49er offense..... allowing that philly defensive score

FU Winston...sat you last week worried about a road game with a bad shoulder and you light it up. Play you today and you're back to your terrible soft self. F myself for drafting you.

FU Winston...sat you last week worried about a road game with a bad shoulder and you light it up. Play you today and you're back to your terrible soft self. F myself for drafting you.

You're not alone, brother.

• Like 1

Benjamin and Funcheckers combine for 5 yards in the 1st half??

Winston is making me look like a genius for benching him for Alex Smith against Denver.

FU Winston, sure Im one of many who sat Watson in favor of you because of his tough matchup. My third string kicker is getting more points than you.

FU to Matty Ice and Atlanta OC Sarkisian. One of you (or preferably both) has got to go.

FU Kyle Shanahan. Your job as coach of the Niners is to win games, not lose them and tank the season. But by handing over QB duties to Beathard you have made the Niners the worst offense in the league and killed the value of Carlos Hyde and Pierre Garcon. FU.

• Like 1

FU of the weekend to the NFL. Reverse the TD call after Miller's leg literally explodes during the catch. I guess you now need to stand up on your bloody stump of a leg to prove the catch. AWFUL

Gotta hand it to the new Saints philosophy to make one of the leagues best QB's a game manager....

Michael God damnThomas, Chris Mufuggin Hogan, Keenan POS Allen.... I'd trade the lot of you for a bag of sweaty dicks and be happier for it.

FU of the weekend to the NFL. Reverse the TD call after Miller's leg literally explodes during the catch. I guess you now need to stand up on your bloody stump of a leg to prove the catch. AWFUL

Unquestionable the worst call I've seen all year. That was a Thiesman-level injury

Derek Carr is garbage! Dropping him after this week. Can't take advantage of a depleted Bills secondary? Winston put up almost 400 yards against them. C'mon man!

Fear of jungle full of tigers blinded the eye to honorable Jack Doyle's credentials.

Fear is cruel padlock.

Carr has some seriously Sh!tty receivers-'my hands are too cold to catch so I'll tip it to the DB, he can intercept and I can go to the bench and get my hands warm'...........they're pathetic. That int was on the receiver, that POS.

FU Winston. I benched you this week again, but at least throw some garbage time scores to knock the Carolina DEF down a few points. You're captain garbage time jagoff, get it done!

Oh, and also FU Hunter Henry, Kelvin Benjamin, Bengals D, and me for listening to the "experts"!

You sound like me, everybody I start turns to crap.........I'll trade Ajayi to you if you want! Better days ahead! Ajayi is overrated EVERY WEEK-and does nothing!