Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Week 2 FU thread

Anyone lose or hear of someone losing because of Kirk Cousins extended stats? He had a below average game until the refs decided to call a phantom roughing the passer call. Which extended the game. He went on to have a great satistical game.

Refs play a part in fantasy football. 1 bad call can.

I was just coming in to update my FU.

I only needed 10 from Howard last night but because Nagy is such a crappy play caller (not running to chew up the clock) he only got me 7 so I lost by 3. After the worst roughing the passer call in history on Clay Matthews, Cousins passed for 5 completions (1 pt), 58 yards (2 pts), a TD (6) and a 2 pt conversion. So he got 11 points on that drive after it should have been a turnover so yes, I got screwed by that. So FU to that officiating team as well this week.

4-0 week two m

Now 6-2 over all.

Let’s get fired up for week three.

Thanks.

God Bless.

I was just coming in to update my FU.

I only needed 10 from Howard last night but because Nagy is such a crappy play caller (not running to chew up the clock) he only got me 7 so I lost by 3. After the worst roughing the passer call in history on Clay Matthews, Cousins passed for 5 completions (1 pt), 58 yards (2 pts), a TD (6) and a 2 pt conversion. So he got 11 points on that drive after it should have been a turnover so yes, I got screwed by that. So FU to that officiating team as well this week.

Was more than that. Game would have been over there. No OT. No more stats.

Coming back here to add Chris Carson to the list, well Pete Carroll. Um, you have a TERRIBLE line. How's about you play the guy that can actually break a tackle. FFS!!!!!

Coming back here to add Chris Carson to the list, well Pete Carroll. Um, you have a TERRIBLE line. How's about you play the guy that can actually break a tackle. FFS!!!!!

He said he didnt play him as much because they had to use him more on special teams. I didnt watch the game but this is what I read.

Avoid all Seahawks in september is the rule for the last number of years. October is when Russ wakes up and decides to play MVP ball.