Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

obama - transgender bs

It's worse than that. It's commie libtard B.S. meant to help men to show their dongs to little girls because that's what liberals want. They want to make it easier to molest children.

:mad:

That part goes with saying :doh:

Maybe it's about young hetero kids being uncomfortable? Nah, it couldn't be that simple. I haven't seen the pedophile argument made here. Seems the lefty nut jobs are making that up

Maybe it's about young hetero kids being uncomfortable? Nah, it couldn't be that simple. I haven't seen the pedophile argument made here. Seems the lefty nut jobs are making that up

If you haven't heard it, you're deaf.

If you haven't heard it, you're deaf.

It's not the only side of this argument, I chose not to make it, and it seems everyone else here does not either. Your side seems to be the ones bringing it up.

Right or wrong, I like to think that I'm relatively open-minded about gays and gay marriage and I don't really give a f*** if you wear a dress or not.But, I've been in Men's Rooms where gay guys will get on their tiptoes to look over the divider between urinals to stare at my junk. If trannies really want to argue that they are actually Straight males who just enjoy dresses? Then straight males enjoy looking at Women's private parts. If I had a daughter there's no way in hell I would want a f****** straight male no matter what he's wearing In the same bathroom with her

Apparently, That now makes me a bathroom bigot. But I don't care. If you're a straight male you shouldn't be in the same bathroom with Women and girls.

And, like I said before, If I associate or identify as a dog, does that mean I get a s*** and piss outside without repercussion?Where does this f****** end? And The Logical conclusion is Let's get rid of all affirmative action. Because I could easily associate as an Indian or Mexican or an African And get Race Incentives in terms of admission and scholarships.

And, while I am venting, I'm sick of the Absolute minority driving the majority Of conversation these days. Black men who aren't in prison represent about 3% of society at best, yet they have to be in every God damn television show and movie. Trannys represent Far less than half of that yet they are dominating the conversation these days. Do we need to work on the ship that affects 90% of America As opposed to the s*** that effect Minimum percentages of alleged Americans?

Right or wrong, I like to think that I'm relatively open-minded about gays and gay marriage and I don't really give a f*** if you wear a dress or not.But, I've been in Men's Rooms where gay guys will get on their tiptoes to look over the divider between urinals to stare at my junk. If trannies really want to argue that they are actually Straight males who just enjoy dresses? Then straight males enjoy looking at Women's private parts. If I had a daughter there's no way in hell I would want a f****** straight male no matter what he's wearing In the same bathroom with her

Apparently, That now makes me a bathroom bigot. But I don't care. If you're a straight male you shouldn't be in the same bathroom with Women and girls.

And, like I said before, If I associate or identify as a dog, does that mean I get a s*** and piss outside without repercussion?Where does this f****** end? And The Logical conclusion is Let's get rid of all affirmative action. Because I could easily associate as an Indian or Mexican or an African And get Race Incentives in terms of admission and scholarships.

funny you mentioned race incentives, it seems thats what kicked it all off

Rachel Dolezal identified as black and became leader of the NAACP

Shawn King identified as black and was removed from his leadership role of Black Lives Matter in December

neither of the 2 people were black

Yeah. Look at the responses in this thread. Blame the parents. Blame the liberals. Blame somebody, anybody....when the simple fact is biology explains why they are the way they are.

Fact is many parents reject their transgender kids for who they are, which helps explain the high suicide rate amongst that group. So I think discussion about this topic needs to focus more on the biology of transgender than on critiquing the home environment.

Why would someone choose to be transgender....given the high suicide rate? Why not choose a different lifestyle rather than offing yourself? Do you think it would be truly hellish if your core identity was seen as wrong by virtually everyone you knew?

:dunno:

I readily acknowledge that some are. And some aren't.

As for your last paragraph, the answer is: being a confused teenager in a crappy environment.

I'm waiting for a response to my post about the Transgenders I actually know, but I don't think I'll get one, because it doesn't fit the liberal narrative.

You sound a little outraged.

yessir i am. have anything to prove why i shouldnt be? a president that thinks he can just decree gendered bathrooms (a 100 year institution?) useless because .002 of populations sick agenda says to. everyone who is sane and normal knows this is focking ridiculous. stop it. his whole presidency is about the equivalent of something jay-z or spike lee would have done. he's a spineless community organizer. and a sh;tty one at that.

its cool though. i just told my son if his has to go just walk in wimmens room if it suits him. seriously. is that wrong?

yessir i am. have anything to prove why i shouldnt be? a president that thinks he can just decree gendered bathrooms (a 100 year institution?) useless because .002 of populations sick agenda says to. everyone who is sane and normal knows this is focking ridiculous. stop it. his whole presidency is about the equivalent of something jay-z or spike lee would have done. he's a spineless community organizer. and a sh;tty one at that.

No, I have nothing that will change your mind. All I have is this:

:lol:

How do Muslims feel about this? I hear they have some strict rules about the opposite sex, homos and such.

Yeah. Look at the responses in this thread. Blame the parents. Blame the liberals. Blame somebody, anybody....when the simple fact is biology explains why they are the way they are.

Fact is many parents reject their transgender kids for who they are, which helps explain the high suicide rate amongst that group. So I think discussion about this topic needs to focus more on the biology of transgender than on critiquing the home environment.

Why would someone choose to be transgender....given the high suicide rate? Why not choose a different lifestyle rather than offing yourself? Do you think it would be truly hellish if your core identity was seen as wrong by virtually everyone you knew?

Okay. :dunno:

As a person who deals with OCD and anxiety I feel for all people who have their so called "Demons" or don't feel what is generally considered "Normal".

But, I'm sorry, the crux of this issue is about public very privates places like showers and bathrooms. Surly you can see how Transgenders uniqueness in the gender realm creates an odd circumstance. :dunno:

Nobody is saying they shouldn't be treated like people. Or treated fairly. Only that they have to adjust to societies norms like we all do.

I predict a surge in private school enrollment, more private schools being formed, and home schooling to increase as well. Good, some of these teachers who never stand up to their out of control unions can enjoy their pink slips. Maybe my school taxes will go down too.

I voted in my state for ghey marraige.

Transgender people should have the same rights as anyone else to live their life. Shouldn't be discriminated against for employment, getting a loan from a bank, entering a restaurant, etc.

However I find it fascinating that reasonable people can't agree that Transgender people who have not fully transitioned bring about an issue when it comes to things like public showers, restrooms, and athletic competition due to their very unique situation. Especially when it comes to minors (public schools).

It's not about 'hate'. I'm sorry but when we're talking about minors and showers and bathrooms....clear lines have to be drawn.

Surly folks can understand this. :dunno:

Sensible folks know the fears of pedophiles/voyeurs/etc. exploiting the transgender angle are unfounded, especially since there is nothing preventing perverts from using restrooms and locker rooms already. Surly folks seem more in line with your reasoning. :dunno:

At the high school I work at a lot of the student body leans liberal (it's CA and a big program at the school has a progressive philosophy) and it seems a seed has been planted for many youth. One could argue that they are transgender or identify androgenously (a burgeoning group) at their core, and higher social consciousness is now allowing these people to understand who they are and be recognized. But I can't help but strongly guess that a lot of these kids are starting to believe this is what the deal is with them out of power of suggestion, and for reasons that in the longer scheme of things, should not be catered to. They wouldn't all 'grow out' of it, but many would.

Have you ever interacted with a transgender individual? Even if every bathroom was unisex, I doubt anyone would chose their situation. Independent of the common sentiment that they are "freaks", they believe they were born into the wrong body. No amount of societal acceptance will make that easier. And just like sexuality, gender identity is not a conscious choice.

And, while I am venting, I'm sick of the Absolute minority driving the majority Of conversation these days. Black men who aren't in prison represent about 3% of society at best, yet they have to be in every God damn television show and movie. Trannys represent Far less than half of that yet they are dominating the conversation these days. Do we need to work on the ship that affects 90% of America As opposed to the s*** that effect Minimum percentages of alleged Americans?

You realize alcoholics are also a minority?

Have you ever interacted with a transgender individual? Even if every bathroom was unisex, I doubt anyone would chose their situation. Independent of the common sentiment that they are "freaks", they believe they were born into the wrong body. No amount of societal acceptance will make that easier. And just like sexuality, gender identity is not a conscious choice.

Dealt wth plenty. All freaks. I mean them no harm, but you can't always get what you want.

So, do the research for me Sporto. The percentage of American population That are are blacks who are Not imprisoned The percentage of trannies, Versus the percentage of people that you consider to be alcoholics. Just do the f****** research. And get right back to be okay could you do that?

Just literally post the numbers why it is you are defending Why you think grown straight men in mini skirts Should be allowed to look at your daughter's vagina.?

And what special accommodations are made for them in our day to day?

So, like I have said before, I love and respect dogs and their values and their lifestyle. I Associate with dogs. I identify with dogs.So, does that allow me to For example Defecate Outdoors? Does it allow me to hump Any woman's leg?

It is interesting that nobody has been able to address my purely legitimate questions.

Does that make Those people species phobic?

So, do the research for me Sporto. The percentage of American population That are are blacks who are Not imprisoned The percentage of trannies, Versus the percentage of people that you consider to be alcoholics. Just do the f****** research. And get right back to be okay could you do that?

Just literally post the numbers why it is you are defending Why you think grown straight men in mini skirts Should be allowed to look at your daughter's vagina.?

And what special accommodations are made for them in our day to day?

It was a joke guys, relax.

So, like I have said before, I love and respect dogs and their values and their lifestyle. I Associate with dogs. I identify with dogs.So, does that allow me to For example Defecate Outdoors? Does it allow me to hump Any woman's leg?

It is interesting that nobody has been able to address my purely legitimate questions.

Does that make Those people species phobic?

Hey sporto, can you get back to me when you identify a segment of our population who believes they are trans-species? And give a biologic basis for it while you're at it.

Hey sporto, can you get back to me when you identify a segment of our population who believes they are trans-species? And give a biologic basis for it while you're at it.

So, you didnt answer my questions. .

So how long is it before a man identifying as a woman plays in the wnba

Transgenders can already compete in the Olympics. A woman identifying as a man can compete in any any male sport, and a man identifying as a woman can compete in female sports if they have been on hormone therapy for a specified amount of time and are below a specified amount of testosterone.

Seems like the rest of the world is ahead of us again.

In what capacity?

HT kept meeting trannies when Cadet Mahoney and the guys sent him to the Blue Oyster Bar as a joke.

I readily acknowledge that some are. And some aren't.

As for your last paragraph, the answer is: being a confused teenager in a crappy environment.

I'm waiting for a response to my post about the Transgenders I actually know, but I don't think I'll get one, because it doesn't fit the liberal narrative.

You think there's no physical basis for the kids you know being transgender because you're a good judge of people.

You have no idea of knowing that one way or another. To be fair I have no idea of knowing that every transgender has it coded within their genes. But I don't think it's a guy like you or me who suddenly decides he wants to be a she. Theres something else at play....more than just typical teenage angst.

Who focking cares?

The woman who loses her spot to a man in the womens league. But f her. No big deal as long as the tranny gets their way.
  • Like 1

If by ahead of us, you mean doing it wrong first, I would agree with you.

Transgenders can already compete in the Olympics. A woman identifying as a man can compete in any any male sport, and a man identifying as a woman can compete in female sports if they have been on hormone therapy for a specified amount of time and are below a specified amount of testosterone.

Ok. Lets apply the same criteria to school locker rooms too.

Ok. Lets apply the same criteria to school locker rooms too.

Why? Is the school locker room now a competitive sport?

If by ahead of us, you mean doing it wrong first, I would agree with you.

The island all you Neanderthals are standing on is getting smaller by the minute.

Why? Is the school locker room now a competitive sport?

No. And? So no criteria in schools, just say you are and it's so?