Sign in to follow this  
peenie

The most offensive insult you've read here.....

Of course you all have killed any sensitivity I ever had, but I recall 2 things that really bothered me for DAYS.

The first thing...and I was really new here, was that someone wrote that their wife wouldn't have sex with them. The guy was given advice that he should wait until she fell asleep, have sex with her and throw the ejaculate in her face. I was soooo upset, like for days.

The second thing of course was when Phillybear said that he wished Obama would drown in a bucket full of AIDS, or something like that. I was soooo mad!

The most shocking thing I've ever seen was a picture that joneo tricked me into viewing, it was a woman in a bathtub....so gross thinking about it....she was squirting liquid out of her butt. I wondered if she was a prostitute, forced to do such a horrible act. I wondered how sad her life must be, if she needed to be saved.

This really makes me question why am I still here?

Anyway, feel free to share.

You didn't see turbgirl until you came here? That picture is from the Iron Age.

no doubt that was like my first screen saver ever

Tubgirl was part of the original internet Axis of Evil, along with goat.se and Lemon Party.

Naturally I baited as many unwitting victims as possible into clicking said links.

Of course you all have killed any sensitivity I ever had.

Thread Winner!!! :first:

I'm insulted by your presence here.

Sexist :bench: or racist :ninja:

I was offended by the woman who said that she doesn't give oral. :dunno:

dumb kunt knows it ain't gonna suck itself

:banana:

MDC mentioned one in another thread earlier that takes the cake...wishing his pregnant wife a stillbirth. Meant to ask if that was PB..

MDC mentioned one in another thread earlier that takes the cake...wishing his pregnant wife a stillbirth. Meant to ask if that was PB..

The Gettnyoog/mmmmm...beer incident was a bit ugly as well. :ninja:

I once got into a pretty epic :argue: with some long since gone allegedly female poster here.

I believe the term "spelunking your nethers" came up.

• Like 1

Most of the action occurred in the closet, but the Nikki vs. wiff cage match got pretty ugly, and then OM flew in off the turnbuckle with a steel chair.

:doublethumbsup:

Being offended takes too much time and energy, I pass on the entire idea of "offended".

• Like 1

Being offended takes too much time and energy, I pass on the entire idea of "offended"

how would you even have the time to be offended when the Patriots are running around in your head 24/7

how would you even have the time to be offended when the Patriots are running around in your head 24/7

Is there room for the Pats to run with all the black people in there?

There is always time to make money, and being honest with yourself about talent allows you to win FF games ;) Or, you can pretend.....

Tubgirl was part of the original internet Axis of Evil, along with goat.se and Lemon Party.

Naturally I baited as many unwitting victims as possible into clicking said links.

Every election cycle I still get people to "Check out the Lemon Party".

Many of us were tricked into clicking on a pic of Edjr, MDC and Kutulu with a bunch of their Schvitz buddies. Lemonparty ring any bells?

I remember when Peenie said the reason there are so few black posters here is because "ya'll are bunch of racists." It's true, but racists have feelings too. I almost missed my Klan rally that day.

Every election cycle I still get people to "Check out the Lemon Party".

People hovered links for YEARS between tubgirl and lemon party, nothing was ever safe....