Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Rampage-Movie

Loved the game when I was a kid. My son would probably be into the movie.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, the guy who plays Crixus on Spartacus, Dwayne Johnson, and Malin Akerman (girl from the Watchmen whos t1ts you get to see). Should be a good movie

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, the guy who plays Crixus on Spartacus, Dwayne Johnson, and Malin Akerman (girl from the Watchmen whos t1ts you get to see). Should be a good movie

If you're 13

If you're 13

Or if you like going to the movies to be entertained and turn your brain off for a few hours. Who goes to the movies to see serious dramatic stuff? We go to see explosions, fights and blockbusters, Imstay home for the rest.

• Like 1

Or if you like going to the movies to be entertained and turn your brain off for a few hours. Who goes to the movies to see serious dramatic stuff? We go to see explosions, fights and blockbusters, Imstay home for the rest.

Yep. Sad some people have to compensate for tiny d1ck syndrome

Yep. Sad some people have to compensate for tiny d1ck syndrome

Is your dik even working? You've been married a while now. Where's the kids?

It’s wrong to wish the evil of children on anyone. Low blow.

Funny seeing as how one of us is old as dirt and the other is young. Think you need to worry about not pissing on your feet in the mornings :lol:

Funny seeing as how one of us is old as dirt and the other is young. Think you need to worry about not pissing on your feet in the mornings :lol:

I'm changing diapers every morning. My junk is tip-top. You seem to sit around playing games and watching movies growing out your man boobs. You should get checked and make sure your boys can still swim.

I'm changing diapers every morning. My junk is tip-top. You seem to sit around playing games and watching movies growing out your man boobs. You should get checked and make sure your boys can still swim.

Sure bro. Whatever you say.

I think thats the only game that if you did nothing you could still die

:unsure:

Except for pretty much every other arcade game ever made.

I dont go to the movies at all, but if I did Rampage is the last movie I would see.

People with a brain. Im not saying every movie needs to be citizen kane, but a half ass decent story would be nice.

People with a brain. Im not saying every movie needs to be citizen kane, but a half ass decent story would be nice.

Yea I watch those at home. I see action and adventure movies at the theater. Comedies end up having a laugh track and horror you get people screaming at every predictable scare, no thanks.

Movies suck today because grown men continue to pay for this garbage.

I dont pay for it, we see every movie we want for free in luxury too

sorry but there has never been a Rock movie I haven't enjoyed, even Baywatch

Seems like you are in the vast minority, the very very very vast minority. Guess you are one of the only real manly men left in the country. Congratulations. The rest of us...the great many rest of us, will continue to be entertained by these movies.

I have to agree with HT here.

This just goes to show the complexity of the English language. After thousands of years, you managed to come up with a completely original sentence.

This just goes to show the complexity of the English language. After thousands of years, you managed to come up with a completely original sentence.

:lol:

Seems like you are in the vast minority, the very very very vast minority. Guess you are one of the only real manly men left in the country. Congratulations. The rest of us...the great many rest of us, will continue to be entertained by these movies.

Can you even tell them apart anymore? Isn't this just a King Kong movie? Based on a video game? These producers have to wonder when this easy money train will end and they will have to actually produce something worthwhile on a consistent basis. Until then I guess they take it in on the same old unoriginal junk.

Can you even tell them apart anymore? Isn't this just a King Kong movie? Based on a video game? These producers have to wonder when this easy money train will end and they will have to actually produce something worthwhile on a consistent basis. Until then I guess they take it in on the same old unoriginal junk.

Can’t really tell them apart. Also they dont just make unoriginal junk, they also make sequels to that junk, and spinoffs, and sequels to the spinoffs. It’s all pretty much the same junk.