Sign in to follow this  
Parshooter

Need trade help!? Should I do this trade?

I give up Trey Burton, Carlos Hyde, and Chris Thompson and I get Travis Kelce, Core Clement, and Austin Ekeler. Should I do this?

My team:

RB - Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Jordan Howard, Carlos Hyde, Chris Thompson, Matt Breida

WR - Michael Thomas, Tyler Boyd, Jarvis Landy, Doug Baldwin

TE - Trey Burton, Evan Engram

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Nah your giving up too much for Kelce and 2 backups. Once Sproles is back I think it his backfield.

See mine

I think your good without the deal, but since Kelce is easily the best player in the trade, Probably worthwhile

I would do it.

Kelce is the best player in the deal and you would e getting him.

Chubb is going to catch Hyde as the Browns keep doing what,they do,best. Lose.

Kelce is on a top 3 offense, do the deal. You are giving him nothing that is hurting your team and getting a big upgrade at a fantasy weak position. After the trade use your surplus of RBs to get a #2 or #3 WR. Good luck

I would absolutely do that trade. You don't really need Hyde that much, and Austin Ekeler is gold if Melvin goes down. Plus you get Kelce.

Wouldnt hesitate to do this. you are getting the best player in the trade. i would do this without getting the other 2 even and the previous posts mentions getting ekeler as a bonus to cover your melvin gordon injury is a bonus. I dont believe in hyde and getting clement is ok to add depth. I dont think Chris Thompson is much so you arent giving up anything in my opinion. Burton is good, but unreliable because the bears offense and you know kelce is used and has a track record. jump on it before he realizes it and takes it away.