Sign in to follow this  
montana

It's time to fire Lewis!

Good God! Can't understand how he's still there. He must have pictures of Mike Brown in drag?

It's time to fire Lewis!

Is it 2016?

It could also be 2010 amirite?

Their oline situation is brutal. Whoever that situation falls on should get pulled into a room before Marvin.

Anyone with sense knows that Andy is the type of qb who needs to have a nice house built around him. Aka he's not good enough to survive bad line play..most qbs aren't either so I'm not even slagging Dalton too much here. But Cincy cheapness screwed them once again. And they could very easily be back to being terrible. Firing Lewis would probably feel good after all these years where he probably 'deserved' it, but he's not the one out there not blocking, fumbling, or missing throws.

Mike Brown hates to pay coaches to not coach. So, if he is still under contract, he'll keep his job no matter what. Now, once his contract expires, he may be out of job.

I've always felt he made a better def cordinator than HC.

I'd fire the GM first. Team desperately need to draft Linemen. So they draft two skill positions in the first two rounds. The GM should be fired immediately.

It could also be 2010 amirite?

Their oline situation is brutal. Whoever that situation falls on should get pulled into a room before Marvin.

Anyone with sense knows that Andy is the type of qb who needs to have a nice house built around him. Aka he's not good enough to survive bad line play..most qbs aren't either so I'm not even slagging Dalton too much here. But Cincy cheapness screwed them once again. And they could very easily be back to being terrible. Firing Lewis would probably feel good after all these years where he probably 'deserved' it, but he's not the one out there not blocking, fumbling, or missing throws.

Yes.

Cinci probably could have allowed one of the guys to go, but to let two starters from the line depart is rough.

even if they had top notch replacements, they still need to learn to play together as a unit, and when you replace 2 solid starters it's an adjustment.

Never mind that the replacements are not as good.

This offense is gonna have a rough year I think.

And one of them two skill players should be the teams Rb1 and yet he's sitting on the bench during most of the games.

Horrible coaching on this team.

I'd fire the GM first. Team desperately need to draft Linemen. So they draft two skill positions in the first two rounds. The GM should be fired immediately.

Yes, this is the GM's problem more than it is the coaches.

Except that they did draft 2 offensive linemen in the 2015 draft in anticipation of this. Some draft picks pan out, some don't. Until they're thrown into the fire, you won't know. So, you're going to fire the GM everytime 2 draft picks don't work out. That's brilliant!

Except that they did draft 2 offensive linemen in the 2015 draft in anticipation of this. Some draft picks pan out, some don't. Until they're thrown into the fire, you won't know. So, you're going to fire the GM everytime 2 draft picks don't work out. That's brilliant!

What round did they draft those two linemen?

Edit: Round 1 and 2. Yikes. However, I assume they were getting eaten alive in practice ever since.

What round did they draft those two linemen?

Edit: Round 1 and 2. Yikes. However, I assume they were getting eaten alive in practice ever since.

Maybe, I dunno. I think Geno Atdkins was hurt much of last year. He looks healthy this year. I bet he was having them newbs for lunch all of this year's training camp! I can hear Coach Lewis now as he watching camp, "we're so screwed!!"

Is this a bump from a thread from 8 years ago?

Bwahaha, I swear I've been saying he needs to be fired going on 10 years now... It's like NFL twilight zone how he still has a job.

Even the best of coaches should be at most on a 5 year rebuilding plan. If you aren't challenging to make a deep playoff run in 5 years, you just aren't a good fit.

Bwahaha, I swear I've been saying he needs to be fired going on 10 years now... It's like NFL twilight zone how he still has a job.

Jeff Fisher had to pass the torch to someone.