Sign in to follow this  
Antiramie

Mark Ingram

What are you guys doing with him this week? My gut is telling me he'll have a better week than he's being projected. Can't decide on which guy to bench among him, Quizz, and CJA.

What are you guys doing with him this week? My gut is telling me he'll have a better week than he's being projected. Can't decide on which guy to bench among him, Quizz, and CJA.

virtual tossup.

I'd probably bench Quizz

I know lots are predicting a higher workload for ADP, but I'm not so sure.

Where I come from if you are beaking at the coach, you often get less playing time.... not more.

I know the saints dont seem to like Ingram, but he is listed as the #1 back in a top 10 (arguably top 5) offense.

I'd roll with him and CJA.

I would start Rodgers.

i would go quizz as well until i see some more of what NO is going to do with the running game. TB should be up and able to run the ball this week.

Ak is going to take more and more snaps and time away from both ap and Ingram. Both Ingram and Peterson are miscast in this offense. The saints offense runs best when they use the satellite back like sproles. That's what AK is. He's the satellite back they have been looking for and he can run better than sproles between the tackles.

Both ap and Ingram are going to be td dependant and will split carries 10 Ingram 8 AK and 3 by Peterson.

Ak catches 6 balls and a TD.

This. Especially this week. Look what Krispy Kareem did to them last week outta the backfield.

Ak is going to take more and more snaps and time away from both ap and Ingram. Both Ingram and Peterson are miscast in this offense. The saints offense runs best when they use the satellite back like sproles. That's what AK is. He's the satellite back they have been looking for and he can run better than sproles between the tackles.

Both ap and Ingram are going to be td dependant and will split carries 10 Ingram 8 AK and 3 by Peterson.

Ak catches 6 balls and a TD.