Sign in to follow this  
murf74

David Johnson last 2 games

Pretty serious injuries think he would have missed about 6 weeks with knee last year.

I own him in dynasty. It's concerning he hasn't made it thru his last 2 NFL games healthy. Duh

I own him in dynasty. It's concerning he hasn't made it thru his last 2 NFL games healthy. Duh

I thought it showed he was superman that he only sprained his knee last year.

I've been offered McCaffrey for him in my PPR deep keeper league; I've got a shot to win this year and McCaffrey has a lower cap figure in our league moving forward, so it is tempting...

I've been offered McCaffrey for him in my PPR deep keeper league; I've got a shot to win this year and McCaffrey has a lower cap figure in our league moving forward, so it is tempting...

I would do that deal in a heart beat.

i think you should try to get a little more for DJ (and i am a mccaffrey fan), maybe high pick or try to fill another need on your team

i think you should try to get a little more for DJ (and i am a mccaffrey fan), maybe high pick or try to fill another need on your team

Yeah, that's my thought... he offered McCaffrey and Marshall for DJ and Cooks. No way I do that deal; I'm trying to get a gauge on just McCaffrey for DJ. Note that we have a salary cap and DJ is more expensive to that is a factor against him.

Appreciate the input. :cheers:

Yeah, that's my thought... he offered McCaffrey and Marshall for DJ and Cooks. No way I do that deal; I'm trying to get a gauge on just McCaffrey for DJ. Note that we have a salary cap and DJ is more expensive to that is a factor against him.

Appreciate the input. :cheers:

a few weeks ago, i would have been excited about marshall. he is clearly not a #1 anymore. if he offers a mccaffrey and a different wr, you prob need to give something of immediate value (not cooks). perhaps a mccaffrey and a future draft pick (from him) might balance things out.