Sign in to follow this  
groooveman

IDP Tiering feature not working

The Tiering feature does not appear to be working on the IDP tab with draft_buddy_football_2013_1.0.xlsm. The offense tab is showing the tiers properly, but each IDP section just has a single Tier 1. I tried changing the tier value and recompiled but that didn't work (it only updated the offense sections).

Thanks for showing me this grooveman. You're the first one to notice! Something I need to adjust on the hidden calcs sheet which calculates the tiers are Buddy constructs the cheatsheets. Now, what you can do is go to the idp sheet and simply change the Tier numbers. They all show 1 after Compiling Cheatsheets. Where you want to set a Tier, change the next player to 2 and the rest to 2. Repeat for Tier 3, 4, etc. The dotted red lines should appear instantly as you change those numbers.

I'll attempt to fix this today and we are doing an update tonight, so I will upload a new version then and if you want to grab it tomorrow then you can.

Thanks for the info! Didn't think to try manually updating the fields to see if the lines would appear. I'll do that so no need or hurry to fix the bug.