Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Liberals Bullying Kids for Reporting Rep. Keith Ellison (D)omestic Violence

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rep-keith-ellison-denies-accusation-of-abusing-former-girlfriend/ar-BBLPMVJ?li=BBnbcA1

Karen Monahan’s son, Austin Monahan, wrote in a Facebook post on Saturday that his mom had “come out of pure hell” after ending her relationship in 2016 with Ellison. Austin said he discovered a video, as well as dozens of text and Twitter messages between his mother and Ellison, that allegedly show the Minnesota lawmaker physically and verbally abusing her.

“My mom has always tried to protect me and my brother,” Austin wrote in the post. “She doesn’t have to protect us anymore and we aren’t letting her stand alone.”

Karen appeared to confirm her son’s allegations in a series of tweets on Sunday.

I am so proud of my son for his courage. But this situation impacted me. If you have anything to say, please say it me and leave him out of it. No nasty comments to him

I shut down my facebook 2 days ago because I didn’t want my kids seeing post people were posting to me. I really can’t activate it now cause will be worse for them. My son is getting bullied on FB, DO NOT BULLY MY KIDS. tweet to me and leave them out of it

Stay classy Libs. and keep up that image of being the compassionate party. :wave:

Muslims consider women property. People need to respect their culture. Our laws were made by a bunch of old white men. How could they relate?

yes but only one religion says its cool, but hey way to defend Islam like a good little leftist

Yup. Never fails.

yes but only one religion says its cool, but hey way to defend Islam like a good little leftist

I dont see where the guys religion has anything to do with it.

Typical good muslim..the good ones abuse their women as instructed.

#Me too need not apply.

Treatment of women by Muslims is the equivalent of black youth being murdered in Chicago.

They both expose the left for being fake in their caring about either.

Neither further the cause.

Liberals have always been extremely tolerant, as long as you 100% toe the party line.

• Like 1

you don't see where a religion that tells you women are property could possibly have anything to do with it

He's a troll.

HTH

• Like 1

I dont see where the guys religion has anything to do with it.

You are DUMB. And a bad troll.
  • Like 1

you don't see where a religion that tells you women are property could possibly have anything to do with it

Thats every religion. Maybe the guy is just a POS? They come in all denominations.

I went to church every Sunday and catholic school. Don't recall ever being told women are property. Never saw anyone treated like that either, and everyone around me was Christian. Again MDC talking right out of his ass.

I went to church every Sunday and catholic school. Don't recall ever being told women are property. Never saw anyone treated like that either, and everyone around me was Christian. Again MDC talking right out of his ass.

MDC is a troll and isn't well.

MDC is a troll and isn't well.

He's just been indoctrinated into the "all religions are bad, but always defend Islam" cult. Doesn't even realize he's doing it.

He's just been indoctrinated into the "all religions are bad, but always defend Islam" cult. Doesn't even realize he's doing it.

I dont see what this necessarily has to do with Islam, unless religion is the cause of all domestic violence. Its not like Christians dont commit domestic abuse.

Tough thread for MDC. Shes taking a beating.

I dont see what this necessarily has to do with Islam, unless religion is the cause of all domestic violence. Its not like Christians dont commit domestic abuse.

You're doing great. :thumbsup:

I went to church every Sunday and catholic school. Don't recall ever being told women are property.

you needed to be alive in the 50s

If youre a mean girl, any time a Muslim hits his wife its because of Islam. If a non Muslim hits his wife though its unrelated. If someone says maybe thats not right you attack that person with insults, then declare victory.

Mean girl logic.

If youre a mean girl, any time a Muslim hits his wife its because of Islam. If a non Muslim hits his wife though its unrelated. If someone says maybe thats not right you attack that person with insults, then declare victory.

Mean girl logic.

Zeke Elliot is Muslim right and Josh Brown and Greg Hardy :dunno:

If Austin Monahan is 25, is Liberals Bullying Kids an appropriate characterization?

to be fair, didnt Obama raise the kid age to 26 ?

Mean girl logic.

http://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/female-genital-mutilation

All you need to do is look at the women in the picture on the front page.

But kudos on the "mean girl" thing. CAIR would love it. :thumbsup:

On a related note, a Mosque in Canada lost its charitable status because its speakers preached that women are deficient, homosexuals should be thrown off mountains, and suicide bombings are a legitimate military action. Yeah, Islam and Christianity are the same.

On a related note, a Mosque in Canada lost its charitable status because its speakers preached that women are deficient, homosexuals should be thrown off mountains, and suicide bombings are a legitimate military action. Yeah, Islam and Christianity are the same.

dude, come on. Dont your remember the crusades?

There is female genital mutiliation, therefore Islam is why Ellison allegedly abused his wife. Logic!

:thumbsup: Good work. You're fighting the good fight.

Perhaps Islam tells him he can hit his wife. Perhaps it tells all men they have jurisdiction over women. Certainly seems to. The proof appears to be everywhere. :dunno:

dude, come on. Dont your remember the crusades?

lol thats their normal response, even though the Crusades only happened in response to Ottomans (Muslim) taking over Constantinople

:thumbsup: Good work. You're fighting the good fight.

Perhaps Islam tells him he can hit his wife. Perhaps it tells all men they have jurisdiction over women. Certainly seems to. The proof appears to be everywhere. :dunno:

Lots of religions say youre wife is property. People from all denominations abuse their wives. There isnt necessarily a connection here unless youre trying to push an agenda.

Lots of religions say youre wife is property. People from all denominations abuse their wives. There isnt necessarily a connection here unless youre trying to push an agenda.

so agendas being pushed is sole property of the left?

we don't like Islam, we don't need more of it, Islam has never brought anything positive to the world, Islam and Western Civilization cannot coexist, Islam does not create innovation

so agendas being pushed is sole property of the left?

we don't like Islam, we don't need more of it, Islam has never brought anything positive to the world, Islam and Western Civilization cannot coexist, Islam does not create innovation

Take a deep breath and try to stick to a point.

Take a deep breath and try to stick to a point.

I made my point

I don't like Islam, and I dont want more Islam here, I want us to remain a Western Civilization, not a 3rd world barbaric civilization

so any chance I get to push that agenda, I will do so

I made my point

I don't like Islam, and I dont want more Islam here, I want us to remain a Western Civilization, not a 3rd world barbaric civilization

so any chance I get to push that agenda, I will do so

Cucks like MDC wouldn't bat an eye if their kid is being taught about the evils of western civilization, especially the USA, and simultaneously being told about the virtues and oppression of Islam.

Any other religion that did has since evolved from that stance. Except Islam. Or can you show me a link where ANY Christian church still says women are property? Islam needs another couple thousand years to evolve before it earns it's place among the rest of the civilized religions.

Any other religion that did has since evolved from that stance. Except Islam. Or can you show me a link where ANY Christian church still says women are property? Islam needs another couple thousand years to evolve before it earns it's place among the rest of the civilized religions.

None of which has anything to do with your insistence that Islam is to blame for this guy hitting his wife. You guys argue like hysterical women. Maybe Ellison should slap you.

None of which has anything to do with your insistence that Islam is to blame for this guy hitting his wife. You guys argue like hysterical women. Maybe Ellison should slap you.

bring it, all I have to do is draw a picture of mohammed and wave it at him and he will cower in the corner

On a related note, Britain is now seeing an average of 15 acid attacks per day. Some of the victims are children as young as 3 years old.