Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Liberals Bullying Kids for Reporting Rep. Keith Ellison (D)omestic Violence

Lots of religions say youre wife is property. People from all denominations abuse their wives. There isnt necessarily a connection here unless youre trying to push an agenda.

There may or may not be a connection between Ellison's Islam and the possibility of his being a woman beater. There is no question about the connection between Islam and it's systemic abuse and denial of basic rights to women.

There may or may not be a connection between Ellison's Islam and the possibility of his being a woman beater.

Seems like the mean girls already made up their minds on that one.

STOP IT! MDC is trying to have a reasonable discussion!

seems like the view girl will defend muslims beating on women at all costs.
  • Like 1

Lots of chitty people and abusers on all sides. :thumbsdown:

:dunno:

Can't even acknowledge that it's an accepted practice in Islam. Maybe Ellison didn't even do it. Biches be crazy. But that doesn't change the fact that Islam allows it, and cucked libs can't even admit that.

Can't even acknowledge that it's an accepted practice in Islam. Maybe Ellison didn't even do it. Biches be crazy. But that doesn't change the fact that Islam allows it, and cucked libs can't even admit that.

Amazing how he has no moral courage to call Islam what it is.

We are Sam Harris, MDC is Ben Affleck

Absofockinlutely! And you know when you use the F-word, like MDC, it's real talk.

We are Sam Harris, MDC is Ben Affleck

Had to refresh my memory of that one.

You really think saying Ellisons alleged spousal abuse may have nothing to do with Islam is a meltdown? :wacko: I think thats common focking sense.

You really think saying Ellisons alleged spousal abuse may have nothing to do with Islam is a meltdown? :wacko: I think thats common focking sense.

I dont care whether Ellisons spousal abuse is because of Islam or not. I am tired of the left using whatever they can to push a narrative, so therefore its time we start as well

There you go. When MDC uses that F-word, you know its real talk!

Lots of religions say youre wife is property.

Which ones specifically?

Which ones specifically?

Islam, Christianity, Judism are the biggest ones I can think of.

Never heard that about Christianity. I am old, but not 500 years old. Fail.

Yep:

https://www.usnews.com/news/religion/articles/2008/01/25/ten-biblical-teachings-women-love-to-hate

There are plenty of links of this type out there. Christians May say those parts of the Bible arent intended to be taken literally or arent preached in church. Thats fair. Im assuming most Muslims in the US would say the same thing about their place of worship and Islam.

Hey look, quotes from desert nomads from 2000 years ago that are supposed to be an example of modern Christianity. Well sir, you've certainly proved your case. You would think you could provide an example from a pope or two from the last fifty years. But we'll stick with the guys from the year 2.

Any other religion that did has since evolved from that stance. Except Islam. Or can you show me a link where ANY Christian church still says women are property? Islam needs another couple thousand years to evolve before it earns it's place among the rest of the civilized religions.

:music_guitarred:

Yep:

https://www.usnews.com/news/religion/articles/2008/01/25/ten-biblical-teachings-women-love-to-hate

There are plenty of links of this type out there. Christians May say those parts of the Bible arent intended to be taken literally or arent preached in church. Thats fair. Im assuming most Muslims in the US would say the same thing about their place of worship and Islam.

You assume a lot of stuff, You have any direct quotes from Muslims leaders saying this? Or are we supposed to just take your word for it?