37 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite?

• Scrambled
    • Sunny Side Up
    • Over easy
    • Hard Boiled
    • Poached
    • Other

You consider chorizo a refrigerator staple akin to having eggs?

Can I see some identification, please? :nono:

Yes I do.

If you think Mexican sausage is an exotic ingredient you need to get out more.

I think Dank's palate prefers Spam and Velveeta.

urine soaked :thumbsup:

I think Dank's palate prefers Spam and Velveeta.

I could say I like them scrambled with chevere and chive, but i'd probably have to kick my own ass. Or I like this little hole in the wall place that makes omelletes with apple maple chicken sausage, caramalized onion and swiss

But like i said initially, i think getting into pissing contests about who likes the most exotic bs is pretty funny to me.

If im waking up on a sunday morning and making some eggs, they will be tend to be omelette'd, possibly over easy if it makes the woman happy.

I could say I like them scrambled with chevere and chive, but i'd probably have to kick my own ass. Or I like this little hole in the wall place that makes omelletes with apple maple chicken sausage, caramalized onion and swiss

But like i said initially, i think getting into pissing contests about who likes the most exotic bs is pretty funny to me.

If im waking up on a sunday morning and making some eggs, they will be tend to be omelette'd, possibly over easy if it makes the woman happy.

The fact that you see it as a pissing contest and those ingredients as exotic is what cracks me up.

To each is own...

The fact that you see it as a pissing contest and those ingredients as exotic is what cracks me up.

To each is own...

I would stare very blankly if in casual conversation the topic turned to eggs and how generally people eat them and someone told me they require chorizo to consume eggs... :huh:

I would stare very blankly if in casual conversation the topic turned to eggs and how generally people eat them and someone told me they require chorizo to consume eggs... :huh:

I believe the chorizo was a preference, not a requirement. :huh:

Also, chorizo and eggs makes me think of Midnight Run, one of the most under-rated movies ever. :thumbsup:

don't like eggs. can tolerate them as omelets, frittatas, and quiches due to the other ingredients involved. breakfast for us involves different variations of pancakes, waffles, french toast, or rosti.

really don't see these as pissing contests. people have preferences. some people use those preferences to shape how they choose to stock their homes so when rolling out of bed one may find chevre, chives, and prosciutto. too each their own.

To each is own...

:thumbsup:

And it's also a pissing contest if your favorite mac and chees doesn't come out of a blue box and your favorite ravioli isn't in a can.

I believe the chorizo was a preference, not a requirement. :huh:

:thumbsup:

Dank isn't real good at the reading comprehension thing either.

Favorite is soft scrambled with cheese.

Basically, I like them any way except egg salad. That stuff's disgusting.

I like 'em chunky...

I like 'em BIG...

I like 'em WET...

and smellin' like bacon...

You should add milk instead of water for better results.

Also I like my eggs eerily similar to parrot :unsure:

Scrambled with cheese and salsa - sort of like an omelet.

Not really...water or milk are really just fillers and won't fluff the eggs up at all.

The fluff comes from whisking them very well right before putting them in the pan.

Chef Sho Sez...

:banana:

The fluff comes from whisking them very well right before putting them in the pan.

:)

so tell me now class, is Chef Sho right?

Well... is he right?

Chef Sho Sez...

:banana:

:)

so tell me now class, is Chef Sho right?

Well... is he right?

I think Sho is correct those folks at foodnetwork don't know a damn thing about cooking. ;)

According to Food Network, use milk to make fluffier scrambled eggs.

Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk in the milk. Season the eggs with salt and beat the mixture with a fork or whisk until combined. Over-beating makes the eggs thin. As the eggs cook, the milk turns into steam, puffing up the eggs as they firm. The traces of sugar, fats and protein in the milk also help to make larger curds. The larger the curds, the more steam is trapped. Water will dilute the flavor and they will not be as soft and fluffy. Don’t add more than five teaspoons of milk per egg, because the eggs can’t absorb all that milk.

If dining out sunny side up,if at home generally in a casserole I make consisting of hash browns,ham,sausage,onion,tomato,mushroom and peppers topped off with sour cream and salsa.

Lately, I have precooked a large skillet of green onions, a bunch of cilantro, and bell pepper. I put it in the fridge and add it to my scrambled eggs. I always added cheese, but I have quit that for now. :bandana:

I know. What kind of pretentious fock needs some high-fallutin' egg to enjoy a Hispanic, non-white sausage? Certainly not most of the male posters on this bored!

You consider chorizo a refrigerator staple akin to having eggs?

Can I see some identification, please? :nono:

If it's not Bud it's an exotic monk brew.

If it's not Bud it's an exotic monk brew.

I'll try anything local and like some of the bigger micros. I just enjoy regular stuff as well.

I know. What kind of pretentious fock needs some high-fallutin' egg to enjoy a Hispanic, non-white sausage? Certainly not most of the male posters on this bored!

I'll tell you where to stuff that chorizo

Not really...water or milk are really just fillers and won't fluff the eggs up at all.

This, gotta turbo whisk. Then let it set until it bubbles, add fillings, toss over 1/3 then the other 1/3. Biggest thing is pan is medium high and fully warmed up, toss a sprinkle of water to verify its ready.

About three nights a week, I Swallow some cvm. It is a great source of protein. I could make it healthier by eliminating having them shoot it in from outside, but I like the taste better with them in there.I'm easy.

J/k. I like to throw some cheese and maybe some onion in the eggs myself.

Yes I do.

Doesn't sound healthy, might want to think about toning that down

Over easy. Love soppin' up the runny yolk with a toasted English Muffin. :wub:

But I'll also do scrambled. Usually add a little milk (eff Gordon Ramsey), cheese, and onion/bell pepper/whatever. I like 'em a little runny.

If I am cooking myself....sunny side up with several slices of buttered toast :thumbsup: I grew up dipping toast into the yolks, absolutely amazing. However, restaurants tend to way undercook them, I can get sunny-side to where there is very little "slime" and you just get the delicious yolks.

If I order, over-medium. You can still dip and get some solid yolk. It's a win-win :overhead:

Also, Newbs is right, eggs are a fantastic on-the-go quick food. Honestly, they may be the best. The yolks are high cholesterol, but everything else is full of protein and vitamins.

Also, chorizo and eggs makes me think of Midnight Run, one of the most under-rated movies ever. :thumbsup:

Midnite Run was an awesome movie - just turned the kids onto it a few months ago mutherfucker. Anyway for the life of me I cannot remember a chorizo reference....