Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Do you wear scarves?

Never worn one in my life and dont own one. But Ill see guys in movies and online wearing them. Any of you wear scarves at all?

Maybe if it's like -10 degrees out or 0 and windy. I won't wear it using the snowblower no matter how cold it is, don't need a scarf getting caught in that thing that's wrapped around my neck, that's something like would be in that Fargo movie or show.

No, they're silly. Zip your coat, wear a knit cap or balaclava if it's really cold.

Depends what youre wearing. Suit and a topcoat? Wear a scarf. Youll look like a doosh with a knit hat or a balaclava.

Depends what youre wearing. Suit and a topcoat? Wear a scarf. Youll look like a doosh with a knit hat or a balaclava.

I have no need to ever wear a suit or topcoat, and I'm not dressing to impress anyone regardless.

I have no need to ever wear a suit or topcoat, and I'm not dressing to impress anyone regardless.

Well, I doubt you ever need either a scarf, knit hat, or balaclava in Hawaii anyway.

I think we can all agree that people wearing knit hats in summer weather look retarded no?

Well, I doubt you ever need either a scarf, knit hat, or balaclava in Hawaii anyway.

I think we can all agree that people wearing knit hats in summer weather look retarded no?

I spend about a month a year in cold climates. But I'm never doing anything that requires formal wear. Still wouldn't wear a scarf though.

Yes, knit hats in summer are stoopid.

I spend about a month a year in cold climates. But I'm never doing anything that requires formal wear. Still wouldn't wear a scarf though.

Yes, knit hats in summer are stoopid.

Ive gotten to the point where we are making our vacation plans around the fact that neither of us has cold weather clothes anymore.

I rarely wear formal clothes anymore. I used to wear a suit everyday though, and in winter, a scarf with my topcoat. Hell, I only own one suit now, and I just had it made this summer for the wedding, and I consider wearing the jacket in this climate cruel and unusual most of the year.

I do like topcoats though. Dont know why, maybe I feel like Im in a mafia movie or something, I dunno.

Ive gotten to the point where we are making our vacation plans around the fact that neither of us has cold weather clothes anymore.

I rarely wear formal clothes anymore. I used to wear a suit everyday though, and in winter, a scarf with my topcoat. Hell, I only own one suit now, and I just had it made this summer for the wedding, and I consider wearing the jacket in this climate cruel and unusual most of the year.

I do like topcoats though. Dont know why, maybe I feel like Im in a mafia movie or something, I dunno.

Formalwear is the suck. Fortunately, Hawaii is pretty casual for everything.

Formalwear is the suck. Fortunately, Hawaii is pretty casual for everything.

If its cool out, I actually like putting on the glad rags from time to time. I hated doing it every day though. Dry cleaning becomes a significant expense.

I feel different in a good suit. More confident. Maybe because it was the battle uniform for so long, I dunno.

Never worn one in my life and dont own one. But Ill see guys in movies and online wearing them. Any of you wear scarves at all?

But I bet you wear your sweater hanging over your back with the sleeves wrapped around the front of your neck

But I bet you wear your sweater hanging over your back with the sleeves wrapped around the front of your neck

And his collar popped

Nope. Dont do that either. Whats the point of that? Either wear the focking sweater or leave it at home.

Nope. Dont do that either. Whats the point of that? Either wear the focking sweater or leave it at home.

Oh come on, tell me you've never wrapped it around your waist when your Aunt Flow unexpectedly comes.

• Like 1

Oh come on, tell me you've never wrapped it around your waist when your Aunt Flow unexpectedly comes.

Wiff shouldnt you be at the doctors office? I think we found out why you act retarded all the time. Not enough oxygenated blood flow to the brain

I wouldn't be opposed to wearing one, I use to as a kid. Since my wife bundles the kids up like eskimos if it gets in the vicinity of 50, she may get me one if we were in a cold environment (not here). The way that I am, I just wear whatever the fock she chooses anyway, I don't like shopping, especially for clothes, and don't put any thought into that anymore.

occasionally in the fall/winter when i was in my 20's

I live in MI and dont wear a scarf.

I used it when I wore a suit, tie and topcoat. But now that I dress biz casual, I dont need one.

I dont even need to read this but the answer is

what are you queer? In a Boston accent

This answer is wicked awesome!

In former Soviet Russia, you wear scarf.

Is quite cold. :dunno:

In former Soviet Russia, you wear scarf.

Is quite cold. :dunno:

I hear St Petersburg is pretty cool. My wifes aunt goes over there almost every year for a church mission trip. Would love to go one year

I hear St Petersburg is pretty cool. My wifes aunt goes over there almost every year for a church mission trip. Would love to go one year

I really want to do Russia. I want to do the Trans Siberian train from Beijing to Moscow. Stop in lake Bamail, omsk, the urals, etc. then see Moscow and then do one of the cruises up the river to St. Petersburg.