Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

I know nobody else is bothering to educate themselves here, so...

This is happening to families who show up at our border and legally apply for residency, clemency, or Refugee status.

So even families who are trying to do things right show up and we say hey cute kids, can I borrow them for a minute?

Never to be seen again.

Because we are the good guys.

This is happening to families who show up at our border and legally apply for residency, clemency, or Refugee status.

So even families who are trying to do things right show up and we say hey cute kids, can I borrow them for a minute?

Never to be seen again.

Never to be seen again?. Link?

Never to be seen again.

How do you show up at the border and "legally apply for residency?" I'm pretty sure the border partrol is not the appropriate people to request a Visa from.

:lol:

How do you show up at the border and "legally apply for residency?" I'm pretty sure the border partrol is not the appropriate people to request a Visa from.

:lol:

Top of my head, doesn't take much imagination to get there. Exigent circumstances. Whether that be Healthcare the can't be provided in Country of residence or imminent danger, etcetera

But nice cherry picking.

Top of my head, doesn't take much imagination to get there. Exigent circumstances. Whether that be Healthcare the can't be provided in Country of residence or imminent danger, etcetera

Just to make it easy on you, imagine your kid gets accidentally shot whilst hunting north of Michigan. You grab him and hustle to the nearest ranger station. Turns out it is rmcp. At no point do you have to think, well ######, I can either get him surgery and never see him again or...

What is RMCP? Let's put it this way. If I show up at the Mexico border they're gonna ask me for a passport or proof that I legally belong in Mexico. If I can't show them either they're going to tell me to pound sand and not let me in. That's what we do with people at the border too. Only if you use something like saying you're in danger and need refugee status do we let someone in without papers, and that process is being abused by the illegals. They know that once over the border they can game the system and stay for years, if not forever. That's what Trump is trying to stop.

And if the Libs actually did care about these people they'd sit down and work with him on a bill that would actually solve the problem, now and forever. Of course, that would have to include actually securing the border which they don't want to do. So we know they really don't care about these people; they're just using them for political gain. And it's pathetic and sad.

• Like 1

They didn't care when the same policy was enforced under Obama. Go away.

This is not a liberal or conservative issue. Its a human decency issue.

So we shouid build family housing for criminals? What's the alternative?

here is the decency.

you bring your kids here we will take care of them, but you won't see them again. They will not be harmed and have a chance at a better life. We will not be letting you in though, and we will transport you back to where you came from, you have a choice to take your kids with you or leave them here to become MS13

This is not a liberal or conservative issue. Its a human decency issue.

Oh, please. The parents are welcome to self deport and take their little bundles of joy with them back to their home country. How many illegals have you taken in to your household? Or do you talk the talk but not walk the walk?

So we shouid build family housing for criminals? What's the alternative?

No, there has to be a precedent set and the law has to be enforced. Im just not going to sit here and say thats the answer. The alternative is something other than that.

What's interesting is, I could have easily started this thread with a local Muslim leader says that the Koran is the basis for following all civil law.

And most of you retards would have lost your fcking minds and said something like see? Obama and the libtards said Sharia didn't exist in America! Liars!

Funnily, one of Bill Maher's biggest points against Islam apologists is that we maybe if you do Christian Nation, but we don't rely on our little magic book as the basis of our criminal justice system.

... and then the head of our criminal justice system says...

What's interesting is, I could have easily started this thread with a local Muslim leader says that the Koran is the basis for following all civil law.

And most of you retards would have lost your fcking minds and said something like see? Obama and the libtards said Sharia didn't exist in America! Liars!

Funnily, one of Bill Maher's biggest points against Islam apologists is that we maybe if you do Christian Nation, but we don't rely on our little magic book as the basis of our criminal justice system.

... and then the head of our criminal justice system says...

Cuckoo. Cuckoo

So the Trump Administration is quoting the Bible as its reason for forcibly stripping children away from the parents of immigrants.

Literally, they will tell the parents that they're taking the children for a bath. And then the parents never see them again.

At this point, we're talking about 11,000 children stripped from their parents. 11000.

If you start looking at Trump Administration memos, they openly admit that punishing parents by taking their children is meant as first the punishment of course and second as a deterrent two other people who want to cross the border with their children.

Out of all the despotic, flat-out ###### evil regimes on the planet, America is the only country who does this particular thing.

The folks who want to respond with Hannah these talking points will tell you that this is an existing law. However, what they'll glibly bypass is that the government has wide discretion as to how when and where to enforce this long. And it's just simply never been done this way before. Certainly not on this magnitude.

I'm not a fan of illegal immigration. But good God, we have to stand for something here. Ripping children physically away from their parents to punish the parents for looking for a better life in America? Jesus phuc. When did we become the worst version of ourselves? We're like that evil country that Rambo used to fight against in the 80s. Except now we are that country.

And, most galling of all is it they're trying to use the Bible as the basis for doing so. You know who else tells people to obey the police state because the Bible tells them to? Yep, we are the American Sharia.

Stripped? Couldn't they can willingly take their kids with them? :dunno:

Can't say this enough times. This policy has been in place since 2008 and the picture of the kids in cages was from the Obama tenure. Wiffle and the rest of you said nothing. Dismissed.

Can't say this enough times. This policy has been in place since 2008 and the picture of the kids in cages was from the Obama tenure. Wiffle and the rest of you said nothing. Dismissed.

I do know that its just the parent gets arrested and obviously the kid cant go to jail with them. So its kind of just a product of the situation. Like if you were to rob a bank would you bring your kid with you? You are only trying to better your families life right? Anyway...I know something needs to change since there are mass protests and this isnt going over well. Theres a better solution here, I just dont know what it is.

What is RMCP? Let's put it this way. If I show up at the Mexico border they're gonna ask me for a passport or proof that I legally belong in Mexico. If I can't show them either they're going to tell me to pound sand and not let me in. That's what we do with people at the border too. Only if you use something like saying you're in danger and need refugee status do we let someone in without papers, and that process is being abused by the illegals. They know that once over the border they can game the system and stay for years, if not forever. That's what Trump is trying to stop.

And if the Libs actually did care about these people they'd sit down and work with him on a bill that would actually solve the problem, now and forever. Of course, that would have to include actually securing the border which they don't want to do. So we know they really don't care about these people; they're just using them for political gain. And it's pathetic and sad.

end of thread right here.

Democrats don't care about illegals - they only care about votes. That's not even debatable.

• Like 1

Its not the same as Obama...anyone just saying that isn't being honest. The old pictures were kids who came unaccompanied...the current issue is kids being separated from parents at the border andits being enforced by this administration under their policies of zero tolerance.

Its focking pathetic watching trump blame democrats and trying to now use this to sell his wall again.

Its not remotely the same...

• Like 1

Its not the same as Obama...anyone just saying that isn't being honest. The old pictures were kids who came unaccompanied...the current issue is kids being separated from parents at the border andits being enforced by this administration under their policies of zero tolerance.

Its focking pathetic watching trump blame democrats and trying to now use this to sell his wall again.

Its not remotely the same...

So if you don't have parents it was ok to put the kids in a cage. But only when Obama was president. Got it.

It gets better or actually a crapload worse. A full 91% of the adults who have their children ripped away from them? Are merely charged with a misdemeanor.

Hell of a consequence for a freaking misdemeanor.

end of thread right here.

Democrats don't care about illegals - they only care about votes. That's not even debatable.

You guys really should educate yourselves a bit. Even the members of the GOP in Congress drafted a compromise bill. They stopped counting who was supporting it because Trump without reading the bill without knowing anything about it, cuz that's what he does, telegraph that he refuses to sign it. Because he wants to drag this out. And he wants to try and blame Democrats. But that just keeps getting blown out of the water time and time again. We've never seen this kind of Cruelty and certainly not in this measure.

Again, not my job to educate you. But I do employer you to get past Fox News and Alex Jones. There's a reason why this was in the story under Bush and under Obama. The law allows for discretion. And we simply weren't ripping apart families for committing a misdemeanor. But now we are.

It gets better or actually a crapload worse. A full 91% of the adults who have their children ripped away from them? Are merely charged with a misdemeanor.

Hell of a consequence for a freaking misdemeanor.

"Ripped" Lol. I know gals get a bit hysterical when they go through the "change " but you take it to a different level.

for those wondering in on the weekend. Quick recap of a few things:

Even republicans in Congress are horrified at the punitive swimming up offends. They proposed compromise legislation, but then stopped counting votes when Trump stated simply that he wouldn't sign anything that didn't give him his beloved wall.

So basically, Trump is holding children hostage for his wall that he promised was going to be built and paid for Remember by the Mexicans.

But don't get it twisted. Don't complain things. This practice of stripping children from their parents who are charged with nothing more than a misdemeanor at the border is Holy of the president's own administrative choice. He can stop that practice with a phone call. He doesn't even need an executive order. The existing law allows for him to use his own discretion. And abused his own discretion. As he's doing now.

It's a flat-out false head to blame the Democrats in this case. Remember, the GOP controls the house, the Senate, and the White House. How in God's name he thinks his people are stupid enough to think the Democrats can somehow control legislation on this is beyond stupid.

So, there is overall comprehensive immigration reform which could include verbiage related to separating families. That is indeed a separate legislative event. And again, the GOP could ramrod that through anytime they wished. But Trump won't sign it unless it has his wall paid for in it. And even GOP members are balking at that.

Then there is the highly punitive process of stripping children away from their parents. Lindsey Graham admitted that this is being done punitively to dissuade anyone from trying to enter into America. That could be fixed with as little as a phone call. Or Insurance case, a tweet. But he chooses to continue a practice that literally no other country on the planet allows.

Answers for the thread title? When the line that it's the Democrats fault! Was proven objectively false. He sent Jeff sessions and manatee Sanders have to say that falling this law is God's will. It is biblically backed. And that is just beyond stupid. I'm sure God himself is saying hey buddy, this is all you.

Well, now that the word is out this shouldn't be a problem going forward. What kind of parent would knowingly present themselves at the border so their beloved children could be riiiiiiiiped from them and sent to a concentration camp?

It's amazing this story is so big, it's almost like they needed a distraction from the IG report.

Hacks

Well if the WA Post says so :lol:

It's amazing this story is so big, it's almost like they needed a distraction from the IG report.

Hacks

This story was happening before that...as was Manafort and Cohen.

Its almost as if you all want to oberplaybthe IG report and lie about this to distract.

Dumbass

They take after their cult leader...so its a mixture of ignorance and lies and taking whatever fox tells them to think.

Thank you for the link. After 1.5 pages of Wiff babbling about sharia law with no context I was ready to gouge my eyes out. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the link. After 1.5 pages of Wiff babbling about sharia law with no context I was ready to gouge my eyes out. :thumbsup:

I think its just the foolishness of Sessions and Sanders invoking poorly interpreted bible verses to support these actions. Also funny that at the same time Trump is calling the Manafort arrest and jailing unfair.

Those pictures of the kids in cages? Horrible. That was during the Obama administration. No one cared.

Unlike during the Obama administration, the kids seperated now are being treated humanely. Hygiene class's, field trips, no cages. Hats off to the Trump administration for dealing with this surge at the border in a much better way. MAGA

Pick 1.

Option A: Your child is taken from you by a foreign govt and you dont know where they are.

Option B: You arent separated from your child, but you are tortured via waterboarding for awhile.

Im officially ashamed of The United States of America, and feel no pride in being American right now. I cant comprehend purposely hurting children as a negotiating tactic. Our country makes me want to vomit.

Im officially ashamed of The United States of America, and feel no pride in being American right now. I cant comprehend purposely hurting children as a negotiating tactic. Our country makes me want to vomit.

You sound like you may need some medication.