Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Antifa protesters chant outside Fox's Tucker Carlson's home, break door

The anti-fascists group, possibly associated with Smash Racism D.C., chanted "Tucker Carlson, we will fight. We know where you sleep at night" outside of Carlson's Washington home, according to Fox News. In a video posted online, the group can also be heard saying, "Racist scumbag, leave town"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1927868002

What is crazy is they didn't even know for sure if he was home. It could've just been his kids and wife. Lefties are crazy.

What is crazy is they didn't even know for sure if he was home. It could've just been his kids and wife. Lefties are crazy.

His wife was home. She locked herself in the pantry when they started banging on the door.

• Like 1

Never looked at Tucker Carlson as a racist, not sure where they are getting that. I suspect they are using the label of racist as some attempt o justify their violence because they do not like how well he is able to fend off the stupidity of leftists

Standard leftist strategy, silence the opposition to your ideas by any means necessary.

His wife was home. She locked herself in the pantry when they started banging on the door.

Yeah I know, I am saying the protesters didn't know. They just assumed he was home when it could have just been his family.

Yeah I know, I am saying the protesters didn't know. They just assumed he was home when it could have just been his family.

They probably prefer it actually. Scare the bejesus out of the wife to get to him. Can you imagine if this was your wife going through this?
  • Like 1

They probably prefer it actually. Scare the bejesus out of the wife to get to him. Can you imagine of this was your wife going through this?

Yeah would be terrifying. It's scary being a conservative in the spotlight no doubt.

Sounds like a scene from The Strangers.

Zero tolerance for this.

I would have the district attorney and my own attorney on the line so fast to figure out the rules of when I can engage it would make their head spin.

Then, Columbine2.

Pretty sure here, front yard is fair turf.

Gotta be some kind of loser if you're a white male and identify with the Democratic Party still. They don't want you unless you're subservient to their idealogy. Which states first and foremost that the white male is the problem.

• Like 1

They need to pass legislation against covering your face in public demonstrations. Or pass legislation that allows you to shoot people in their covered face.

So I guess the new age terminology for the word 'criminal' is now 'protester'. And therefore, makes this all legal.

D.C. police are investigating a left-wing mob’s protest at Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s house Wednesday evening as a ‘suspected hate crime‘ with ‘anti-political’ motivations, according to a police report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door,” Carlson told The Washington Post.

The police “arrived on the scene and found a group of approximately 20 people,” the report read. “It was discovered that unknown persons spray painted an anarchy symbol on the driveway. There were also signs left on the vehicles parked in the driveway as well as a sign left on the front door of the home.”

The vandalism to Carlson’s vehicles and front door made reference to Carlson’s political affiliation, according to the report

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/08/tucker-carlson-antifa-hate-crime/

• Like 1

D.C. police are investigating a left-wing mob’s protest at Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s house Wednesday evening as a ‘suspected hate crime‘ with ‘anti-political’ motivations, according to a police report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door,” Carlson told The Washington Post.

The police “arrived on the scene and found a group of approximately 20 people,” the report read. “It was discovered that unknown persons spray painted an anarchy symbol on the driveway. There were also signs left on the vehicles parked in the driveway as well as a sign left on the front door of the home.”

The vandalism to Carlson’s vehicles and front door made reference to Carlson’s political affiliation, according to the report

Absolutely the correct way to go about this.

Gotta nip this kind of thing in the bud for sure. Have to handle this thing in a serious matter.

:thumbsup:

Were they wearing the traditional brown shirts?

Thats why I use recycled paper envelopes.

No more white mail for me.

I am about 80% sure that Wiff is Bill Maher.

Hates Trump, hates PC/SJW culture, never ending one liners that are usually good for a chuckle.

• Like 1

This should surprise nobody.

Has anyone found out what these fhaggots were protesting against?

I guess they think Tucker Carlson is a fascist? Not sure. But we need to stop with this being called a "protest" just because that is what they call it. This is down-right terrorism and vandalism to boot.

The Antifa (/ænˈtiːfə, ˈæntiˌfɑː/) movement is a conglomeration of left wing autonomous, self-styled anti-fascist militant groups in the United States. The principal feature of antifa groups is their use of direct action.

It's funny how Wikipedia describes them as anti-fascists. Fascism includes the following in it's definition:

"Forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society."

Antifa is a fvcking joke and I am simply baffled that we are not hearing that this violent group of fvcks are not currently in prison cells and awaiting trial.

• Like 1

Lets see...I'll put the numbers at 90% of them are too stupid to realize this hurts whatever their cause is, while the other 10% realize it but prefer the instant gratification of doing this sh*t.

Gotta be some kind of loser if you're a white male and identify with the Democratic Party still. They don't want you unless you're subservient to their idealogy. Which states first and foremost that the white male is the problem.

Just what we need. All whites on one side :wacko:

Sure would make picking teams for basketball easier.

Just what we need. All whites on one side :wacko:

Sure would make picking teams for basketball easier.

Yep, because whites give a crap about a bunch of black guys that spend their lives skipping classes with the dreams of playing in the NBA.

Has anyone found out what these fhaggots were protesting against?

Theyre just having a venting spasm, like the tea party types last time.

Theyre just having a venting spasm, like the tea party types last time.

I wish they would show up to your home then. You can just feed them milk and cookies while they terrorize your boyfriend.

What are they venting about?

Theyre angry that Trump is president. Like the last guys were angry about Obummer. Just angry.

They need to pass legislation against covering your face in public demonstrations. Or pass legislation that allows you to shoot people in their covered face.

As long as you passed a background check and it isn't an "assault" rifle then you should be good to go.

So these Antifa cucks have sand in their puussies. Got it.

Yeah pretty much. Im guessing the average age is around 25 and theyve convinced themselves theyre fighting the good fight. But theyve just venting anger.

Yeah pretty much. Im guessing the average age is around 25 and theyve convinced themselves theyre fighting the good fight. But theyve just venting anger.

Yeah. Hopefully they target your home and your boyfriend next. I want to see that on video.

Never looked at Tucker Carlson as a racist, not sure where they are getting that. I suspect they are using the label of racist as some attempt o justify their violence because they do not like how well he is able to fend off the stupidity of leftists

Standard leftist strategy, silence the opposition to your ideas by any means necessary.

Draw breathe + disgree with them = racist

So I guess the new age terminology for the word 'criminal' is now 'protester'. And therefore, makes this all legal.

you know I was thinking about this today

I have no problem with protests, but I think protests should be illegal if it is a protest against a democratically voted law or elected person

you know I was thinking about this today

I have no problem with protests, but I think protests should be illegal if it is a protest against a democratically voted law or elected person

Thats ridiculous. I do think it crosses the line into harassment if its at someones home though.