Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Trump a sho in for Nobel peace prize ?

Must be tough for the left to see Trump do more for World Peace in 12 months than Obama, Bush, and Clinton did in 24 years.

We now see who the real war mongers are.

Comey confirmed its real during his interview Sunday night.

I'll have to watch that, when I have nothing better to do. AKA never. :cheers:

Must be tough for the left to see Trump do more for World Peace in 12 months than Obama, Bush, and Clinton did in 24 years.

We now see who the real war mongers are.

they should rename it the trump peace prize

Libtards just don't understand, and it's pretty freakin basic. The US, while being the greatest military in the world, is also the biggest and best customer in the world. President Trump gets this, its called leverage. He uses it, unlike the cucks that came before him.

Liberals - yeah Trump stopped an 80 year war but hannity asked a lawyer for advice. Checkmate neocons!!!

Liberals - yeah Trump stopped an 80 year war but hannity asked a lawyer for advice. Checkmate neocons!!!

He stopped a war now?

One of the greatest moments in a generation and the left is with sucking on one thumb with the other buried in their a$$ playing switchy.

They are buying coloring books and playing with puppies.
  • Like 1

Trump stopped the war...same guy who doesnt even know when Pompeo was in NK.

:lol:

Trump stopped the war...same guy who doesnt even know when Pompeo was in NK.

:lol:

What is wrong with you?

• Like 1

What is wrong with you?

Getting pegged by your wife every night take its toll on you. Take it easy on the guy, come on.

Well I think Obama did do an Asia tour last month. Common sense would be to credit him I guess. He's already got the trophy, now we can pretend he earned it.

Well I think Obama did do an Asia tour last month. Common sense would be to credit him I guess. He's already got the trophy, now we can pretend he earned it.

I credit NK and SK....the ones who actually negotiated this so far.

You could be choking and be saved by Trump and you’d still find a way to cry about what he did.

Good thing the credit you give isn't worth damn. Mean while the SK president credit to Trump actually does mean something.

You're such an idiot you know that? Your hatered for man that only wants to help you has blinded you.

Good thing the credit you give isn't worth damn. Mean while the SK president credit to Trump actually does mean something.

You're such an idiot you know that? Your hatered for man that only wants to help you has blinded you.

Typical of many of the left...they will let Trump consume them every day. Sho has no clue about anything.

Care to link to that credit?

Trump gave his blessing for them to talk (as I provided information for earlier. US has not been in the room in negotiations between SK and NK as I have provided several links to show.

Thus far we have your word and others slinging insults rather than trying to discuss the topic.

And Trump doesnt only want to help me...he doesnt give a about me or you or any of the clowns here. That you think otherwise proves how focking dumb you really are.

Care to link to that credit?

Trump gave his blessing for them to talk (as I provided information for earlier. US has not been in the room in negotiations between SK and NK as I have provided several links to show.

Thus far we have your word and others slinging insults rather than trying to discuss the topic.

And Trump doesnt only want to help me...he doesnt give a ###### about me or you or any of the clowns here. That you think otherwise proves how focking dumb you really are.

Go fock yourself hack. You can google it yourself. Even the Washington COMPOST has an article about SK President giving Trump credit.

To your second point. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO WAS IN THE ROOM! I don't care who you link to. Do you honestly believe CNN was sitting out side the conference room waiting to ask him who sucked his d1ck in 1986 (yes you do)? These are high level negotiations that happen outside the media zone. Nobody knew about these talks until a few months ago. I believe nobody will ever know what truly happened but one thing I'm positive on is you have absolutely ZERO clue.

Thank God for president Trump.

Go fock yourself hack. You can google it yourself. Even the Washington COMPOST has an article about SK President giving Trump credit.

To your second point. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO WAS IN THE ROOM! I don't care who you link to. Do you honestly believe CNN was sitting out side the conference room waiting to ask him who sucked his d1ck in 1986 (yes you do)? These are high level negotiations that happen outside the media zone. Nobody knew about these talks until a few months ago. I believe nobody will ever know what truly happened but one thing I'm positive on is you have absolutely ZERO clue.

Thank God for president Trump.

So again...you make claims and assertions you cant back up.

Pathetic as always.

I know the US has it had a representative in the room or it would have been reported.

So post a link liar.

Pathetic as always.

I know the US has it had a representative in the room or it would have been reported.

So post a link liar.

What is wrong with you?

Of course there wasnt a US representative in the room, that was between NK and SK. There doesn’t need to be. I have done a lot of research and Trump gets credit for various dominoes that had to fall to make the meeting something viable and to facilitate it even being tabled. Working with SK to help get NK to agree to denuclearize for example.

He gets a lot of credit here though, make no mistake. People kept saying he was going to cause world war 3 and nonsense like that. But so far it’s been productive diplomacy with these countries that we havent seen in some time.

Pathetic as always.

So post a link liar.

Lets make a bet If I post a link that shows the SK President giving President Trump credit you have to leave for 1 month. If I can't post a link from a source you agree is a credible source I will leave for the rest of the year.

Pathetic as always.

So post a link liar.

Xanax is wearing off.

Lets make a bet If I post a link that shows the SK President giving President Trump credit you have to leave for 1 month. If I can't post a link from a source you agree is a credible source I will leave for the rest of the year.

:) going to go back to January?

Again...I know what you will post...Im asking you to back up your claims for once.

Yet again you fail to do so.

Odd after I was slammed by multiple people and had people claiming I was beat down just because they asked for a link (which I provided)

I doubt you even know what the SK president gave him credit for.

Again...I know what you will post...Im asking you to back up your claims for once.

Odd after I was slammed by multiple people and had people claiming I was beat down just because they asked for a link (which I provided)

Go ask your wife to take your balls out of the mason jar so you can make a focking bet. Pvssy.

Go ask your wife to take your balls out of the mason jar so you can make a focking bet. Pvssy.

I’m sure his wife and kids would be so proud of how he acts here.

I’m sure his wife and kids would be so proud of how he acts here.

I wonder if his wife is really a cousin with down syndrome. I mean no woman in her right mind would give this moron kids.

So no bet? I didn't think you would, loser.

So no bet? I didn't think you would, loser.

Why would I bet when I know the answer?

And this could have happened how long ago if that were the case? It's happening now because of the pressure put on NK by Trump and things we won't ever know about.

Your hackiness is pathetic.

• Like 1

Why would I bet when I know the answer?

if you know the answer you know you're wrong which is why you won't bet.

if you know the answer you know you're wrong which is why you won't bet.

How am I wrong?

Go back and read what I wrote...all I did was ask you for a link to your post. A link which you have refused to provide.

Again...Im miles ahead of you and know whats out there. I understand what Im saying before I post it. This isnt difficult.