• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xxxravagexxx

xxxravagexxx

FF Geek

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:24 PM

I've run a league for the past 7 years, with most of the people playing every year. It looks like someone who was going to do it this year isn't. So we need to fill the spot ASAP. Some of the details:
  • Its a 10-team re-draft league
  • It costs $107, $100 of which goes toward prizes
  • The league is run through Fanball & the draft will be done through with Antsports
  • 14-player roster, starters-1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K & 1 D/ST plus 6 bench spots
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know ASAP. We'd like to get the draft started in the next day or two.

#2 bm999

bm999

FF Rookie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:26 PM

I may be interested in the spot..

#3 cyberxace

cyberxace

FF Rookie

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 10:16 PM

I've run a league for the past 7 years, with most of the people playing every year. It looks like someone who was going to do it this year isn't. So we need to fill the spot ASAP. Some of the details:

• Its a 10-team re-draft league
  • It costs $107, $100 of which goes toward prizes
  • The league is run through Fanball & the draft will be done through with Antsports
  • 14-player roster, starters-1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K & 1 D/ST plus 6 bench spots
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know ASAP. We'd like to get the draft started in the next day or two.

Interested. Email me. arianimal@gmail.com

#4 xxxravagexxx

xxxravagexxx

FF Geek

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:22 PM

Sorry, fellas. The spot has been filled. There'll be spots open next year, if you're still interested at that time.