NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

I hope he pleads the 5th

Voluntary cooperation broke down when his lawyers insisted on only one transcribed interview.

Just like any in invent peraon would act...right?

He is toast on his financial transactions...pleading the 5th only protects him from perjury.

Voluntary cooperation broke down when his lawyers insisted on only one transcribed interview.

Just like any in invent peraon would act...right?

He is toast on his financial transactions...pleading the 5th only protects him from perjury.

wtf

wtf

Manafort is being subpoenaed because his first requests to cooperate were bogus.

His financial ties run deep and he is already likely focked there. Pleading the 5th will only help him avoid perjuring himself

Do I need to spell it out for you more?

JUST ONE MORE!!! :shocking:

Here you go.

Care to comment on any of the content? Or just going to be a little counting jackass?

THREE HUNDRED!!! And the Window Licker of the Year award goes Sho Nuff, for persistence in mental retardation. :first:

Take a bow Corky. :clap: :clap: :overhead:

• Like 2

By the way, heard something interesting last night. It could very well be that meuller already has Trump's tax returns. There's a process in place and it's not that difficult. That would be brutal.

THREE HUNDRED!!! And the Window Licker of the Year award goes Sho Nuff, for persistence in mental retardation. :first:

Corky? Stealing RP schtick...congrats on your trolling.

I heard that Trump was helping some Russians? Or was it russians helping Trump?

After kushner testified yesterday, that brings the total to at least five different trum p Insiders who have made Trump's claims of fake news into total b*******.

So testifying implies guilt?

Weren't you one of the ones stating years of investigation and testimony revealed Hillary wasn't guilty of anything? Yes, you were.

It seems to come easy for sho nuff.

So testifying implies guilt?

Weren't you one of the ones stating years of investigation and testimony revealed Hillary wasn't guilty of anything? Yes, you were.

I know you're getting your butt kicked around here, but try to keep up anyway. Testifying in this case means Trump was lying. Testifying means Trump is also line when he accused other people of lying about events that actually did occur that he said didn't occur because the people in his staff have come out and said hey they did indeed occur!

Got to love it when the guys who say something didn't happen and it's totally made up turn around and say oh yeah by the way that did happen.

... and Trump still insists it didn't happen.😂

I know you're getting your butt kicked around here, but try to keep up anyway. Testifying in this case means Trump was lying. Testifying means Trump is also line when he accused other people of lying about events that actually did occur that he said didn't occur because the people in his staff have come out and said hey they did indeed occur!

Got to love it when the guys who say something didn't happen and it's totally made up turn around and say oh yeah by the way that did happen.

... and Trump still insists it didn't happen.

Me taking a beating? Your face smashing off several people's fist doesn't qualify there qweef. You stealing lines from Newbie and Slo is funny though.

Keep raging against Trump though sunshine. One day he'll rue the day he heard the name wiff............ :lol:

• Like 1

This whole premise is the biggest case of sore loser syndrome I've ever witnessed.

Yes, it is that, and it is very sad, very sad indeed.

This whole premise is the biggest case of sore loser syndrome I've ever witnessed.

Yes...Im such a sore loser that Gary Johnson didn't win...that Im willing even for Mike Pence to be President.

Your logic...like so many other things about you...is severely flawed.

Me taking a beating? Your face smashing off several people's fist doesn't qualify there qweef. You stealing lines from Newbie and Slo is funny though.

Keep raging against Trump though sunshine. One day he'll rue the day he heard the name wiff............ :lol:

You keep claiming that newbie, or wiff, or I...are getting our butts kicked.

Yet, reality is the opposite.

Yes...you have been taking a beating. Because your only go to is to whine about Hillary or Obama or Susan Rice.

You have been getting your ass handed to you around here for a long time. You simply believe in lies and conspiracy theories and are made to look foolish often.

The only thing saving you is there are still enough Trump supporting morons here to think you are actually holding your own.

Well In fairness, it's a pretty tough pill to swallow when the ship that Trump swears never happened is being reported as Having happened by his cabinet and his own family.

interesting. Up to now people just sort of thought that Trump was nuts but nobody would say it out loud too much. But now, people really are starting to wonder if he has some sort of mental imbalance.

Even most of the media has been really careful about throwing that stuff around. I thought it was mostly because of political correctness, but more and more so, I think the idea that a sitting president has mental illness is a pretty big f****** deal.

Thing is, once those Whispers start, that's a train that's hard to stop. Especially with Trump continually acting more and more nuts. And it's gotten so prevalent that Trump himself had to address his behavior earlier today. That's when you know it's bad when the whispers are making it all the way up to the Oval Office.

And his response? I can be more presidential than any other president except for Abraham Lincoln!

wow.

Yes...Im such a sore loser that Gary Johnson didn't win...that Im willing even for Mike Pence to be President.

Your logic...like so many other things about you...is severely flawed.

Ha! You know nothing about me (except I'm conservative) And what I, and everyone else knows about you, makes us feel pity for you and question the judgement of your wife. You're sad, a loser, and post entirely too much on the internet for anyone to take you seriously. There are two boards we post together at and you're not respected at either of them. You lack self awareness and there is no reason for your condescending attitude towards anyone. Everyone is superior to you.
  • Like 1

Ha! You know nothing about me (except I'm conservative) And what I, and everyone else knows about you, makes us feel pity for you and question the judgement of your wife. You're sad, a loser, and post entirely too much on the internet for anyone to take you seriously. There are two boards we post together at and you're not respected at either of them. You lack self awareness and there is no reason for your condescending attitude towards anyone. Everyone is superior to you.

Typical of you...go personal about family when your BS posting gets called out.

As if anykne respects you I either board...or as if I give a damn about respect on a fantasy football message board.

You are little more than a troll on either board.

I don't know what Mueller's report will find but we're for sure seeing communication between Russian government officials and the Trump campaign, serious obstruction of justice issues, as well as intimidation from Trump.

I'm pretty sure what we'll find will be worthy of impeachment.

If it comes to that point, I'll have to take a long walk to think about things seeing as I'm generally supportive of Trump overall and definitely do not want him replaced with Pence.

I believe what they're going to find is stuff like bank fraud and tax fraud.

Biggest reason I say that is because Trump is such an idiot he already played that hand. In the New York Times interview, he basically said well it's okay if they look at everything else, but they better not look at my finances! Gee, guess where they're going to look?

I believe what they're going to find is stuff like bank fraud and tax fraud.

Biggest reason I say that is because Trump is such an idiot he already played that hand. In the New York Times interview, he basically said well it's okay if they look at everything else, but they better not look at my finances! Gee, guess where they're going to look?

You act as if he's never trolled people before.

Trump needs to clear out the DOJ from the Obama holdovers. It's clear from Mueller's staff for 'Special Counsel' it's anything but Independent as nearly half have either worked for or donated to Hillary.

Trump needs to clear out the DOJ from the Obama holdovers. It's clear from Mueller's staff for 'Special Counsel' it's anything but Independent as nearly half have either worked for or donated to Hillary.

God, they play you like a fiddle don't they? Kelly Conway says something and you just eat it up don't you?

Of course what you're not bright enough to figure out on your own is that Jared Kushner, Ivanka, comb, Munchen, even Trump himself and Trump's latest communications director are but a handful of the scores inside the White House that have donated thousands of dollars to Hillary and or Obama.

I mean, you are representative of how stupid Trump's followers are. Even Trump is on tape screaming I love the uneducated!

Honestly, if kellyanne Conway came out tonight and said that John McCain was a North Korean spy and everyone who ever voted for him was too, that would be your next talking point for the day.

Bottom line, how guilty do you have to be to try to discredit the most universally respected guy in Washington before he's even issued his first subpoena?

God, they play you like a fiddle don't they? Kelly Conway says something and you just eat it up don't you?

Of course what you're not bright enough to figure out on your own is that Jared Kushner, Ivanka, comb, Munchen, even Trump himself and Trump's latest communications director are but a handful of the scores inside the White House that have donated thousands of dollars to Hillary and or Obama.

I mean, you are representative of how stupid Trump's followers are. Even Trump is on tape screaming I love the uneducated!

Honestly, if kellyanne Conway came out tonight and said that John McCain was a North Korean spy and everyone who ever voted for him was too, that would be your next talking point for the day.

Bottom line, how guilty do you have to be to try to discredit the most universally respected guy in Washington before he's even issued his first subpoena?

I've got to hand it to you. You say absolutely nothing yet take forever to do it.

Keep raging against Trump sunshine. One day he'll rue the day he ever heard of wiff.

This is such a weak effort.

Mueller's staff is charged with investigating...what would any supposed bias matter?

Their views and investigation actually are independent (also shows a lack of understanding by you of what Independence even means in such a case)

This is such a weak effort.

Mueller's staff is charged with investigating...what would any supposed bias matter?

Their views and investigation actually are independent (also shows a lack of understanding by you of what Independence even means in such a case)

Independent.............having a Clinton Foundation Lawyer on his team? FFS.........then several others having donated to Hillary.

You and qweef clearly have no idea what impartiality means.

Hi

I've got to hand it to you. You say absolutely nothing yet take forever to do it.

Keep raging against Trump sunshine. One day he'll rue the day he ever heard of wiff.

And you do an absolutely great job of avoiding getting anywhere near involved addressing facts.

this focking nothing burger thread is still hanging around? :doh:

And you do an absolutely great job of avoiding getting anywhere near involved addressing facts.

Avoid your ignorant point about donations? Do I need to address each inane statement of yours?

Is Trump investigating himself? Are members of his campaign or staff investigating themselves? Then what does it matter who they donated money to? We're discussing impartiality from an investigative standpoint where there should be no evidence of bias which there clearly is, especially with the Clinton Foundation Attorney.

FFS..........and you complain about Trump supporters and talking points. You're trying to unseat someone as the bored meathead, aren't you?

what day is the impeachment, going on 10 months now on Russia and still waiting

Mueller has only been investigating two months and Trump desperately wants him out. Why do you suppose that is? Think.

Independent.............having a Clinton Foundation Lawyer on his team? FFS.........then several others having donated to Hillary.

You and qweef clearly have no idea what impartiality means.

You realize they aren't a jury right.

Trump has donated to Clinton in the past too. So what? How will it impartial their investigation?

It's a weak effort by Trump and his minions to discredit highly qualified people.

what day is the impeachment, going on 10 months now on Russia and still waiting

no it's just been recent that it started. Like a month and half, maybe two. Judging by past investigations that took forever, it'll be a long in coming before we get any results / closure on this.

Wow this dropped all the way to page 4. So ahh, any updates or are you libs backing out of this stupidity?

Corky? Stealing RP schtick...congrats on your trolling.

You need to chill though, bro. Everybody knows trump is a tard. Just sit back and enjoy the carnival with the rest of us.

this thread smells of Starbucks and cigars