Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

YouTube, Apple and Facebook remove content from InfoWars and Alex Jones

Crowder is on their ban list, Shapiro I am sure is somewhere in the path. Then once they get all the conservatives gone, well Dave Rubin and Joe Rogan are the farthest right, so of course they are next

It's ridiculous. :thumbsdown:

If you're right about Crowder, It's already gone too far and I've a feeling it's just starting.

It's ridiculous. :thumbsdown:

If you're right about Crowder, It's already gone too far and I've a feeling it's just starting.

watch the first 20 mins of that video I just posted bro. He talks about it and has his lawyer on the show. Alot of info on this ban stuff

watch the first 20 mins of that video I just posted bro. He talks about it and has his lawyer on the show. Alot of info on this ban stuff

Thanks, I'll get to it when I have a chance. When I download stuff, I turn my VPN off which, in turn, means that the Chinese government's censorship of youtube goes into effect. I need the VPN on to watch youtube.

Hopefully a conservative version of youtube emerges to broadcast all these things. I'd rather have John Roberts and Sam Alito determine what's racist, andwhat's hate speech rather than a roomful of pink-haired tranny snowflakes in Youtube's Gestapo Command Center.

Hopefully a conservative version of youtube emerges to broadcast all these things. I'd rather have John Roberts and Sam Alito determine what's racist, andwhat's hate speech rather than a roomful of pink-haired tranny snowflakes in Youtube's Gestapo Command Center.

well Crowder has created CRTV with a lot of guys and Shapiro has Daily Wire

on CRTV its Crowder, Roaming Millenial, Gavin Mcinness, Michelle Maulkin, Mark Levine, and tons more

https://get.crtv.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=crtv-general&gclid=Cj0KCQjw5NnbBRDaARIsAJP-YR-D-2aFROBcZ2h7hGf9YYEswt19P0G0LBAJ4Iv4_N2FaxxCklIlGzQaArbGEALw_wcB

well Crowder has created CRTV with a lot of guys and Shapiro has Daily Wire

on CRTV its Crowder, Roaming Millenial, Gavin Mcinness, Michelle Maulkin, Mark Levine, and tons more

https://get.crtv.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=crtv-general&gclid=Cj0KCQjw5NnbBRDaARIsAJP-YR-D-2aFROBcZ2h7hGf9YYEswt19P0G0LBAJ4Iv4_N2FaxxCklIlGzQaArbGEALw_wcB

Oy. A paywall. That'll be a detriment in getting eyeballs.

Oy. A paywall. That'll be a detriment in getting eyeballs.

last checked, CRTV has something like 500k subscribers, and Daily Wire has more than that

they have to do that though since being demonitized

Cr@p like this is why it's only a Slippery Slope Watch rather than a Slippery Slope Warning with me. If they are going to ban one guy, they picked the right one. It's not impossible to think they can close the can of worms. It's also not impossible to see them dropping non-offensive conservative bloggers that liberals find offensive anyway.

Since liberal fanatics throw the word "racist" or "fascist" so freely at anyone they disagree with and actually believe it's true, and since they don't care about free speech, they're liable to ban anyone and pat themselves on the back for doing the world some good.

I asked before, how is it close to a slippery slope when in this case the guy routinely broke the TOS. In this case he had a 90 day suspension from appearing on live streams on YT. During suspension he went and appeared on other youtube channels during livestreams. If you break the speed limit and get pulled over, it's not a slippery slope that everyone is going to get pulled over.

Crowder is on their ban list, Shapiro I am sure is somewhere in the path. Then once they get all the conservatives gone, well Dave Rubin and Joe Rogan are the farthest right, so of course they are next

And by ban list, you mean a list of people who keep flouting the TOS and the article said they could possibly be also banned. That ban list is about the same as picking Evil Kenevil in a dead pool. You need to stop misrepresenting things you see or you need to learn how to comprehend better.

I asked before, how is it close to a slippery slope when in this case the guy routinely broke the TOS. In this case he had a 90 day suspension from appearing on live streams on YT. During suspension he went and appeared on other youtube channels during livestreams. If you break the speed limit and get pulled over, it's not a slippery slope that everyone is going to get pulled over.

And by ban list, you mean a list of people who keep flouting the TOS and the article said they could possibly be also banned. That ban list is about the same as picking Evil Kenevil in a dead pool. You need to stop misrepresenting things you see or you need to learn how to comprehend better.

so is it against the TOS to talk about the TOS? To talk about his own targetting?

so is it against the TOS to talk about the TOS? To talk about his own targetting?

Is there a point to that question...was someone banned about talking about the TOS?

Cause that's what Crowder did, didn't see him get banned.

Is there a point to that question...was someone banned about talking about the TOS?

Cause that's what Crowder did, didn't see him get banned.

the thing is he has strikes, and he speaks specifically about a target list

Look if Don Imus took the ban hammer, this piece of ###### Alex Jones should get at least that.

Some of these parents who lost their 5 year old children at Sandy Hook ended up having to move multiple times because Jones would release their address and whip up his idiot followers into a frenzy to go harass grieving parents.

I don't really give a ###### about yet another sissy slap fight. But ###### like that? Should pretty much automatically earn you a bullet in the head.

I keep hearing about this. Anyone got a link?

BTW I did Google and all I could find where other people harrasing the parents and the parents blame Alex Jones.

Seems like faulty logic in which case they will lose in court... Eventually.

the thing is he has strikes, and he speaks specifically about a target list

Were the strikes for cause? ..Ddi he get a strike or banned for talking about the 'Target List'?

BTW I did Google and all I could find where other people harrasing the parents and the parents blame Alex Jones.

Seems like faulty logic in which case they will lose in court... Eventually.

Great, perhaps you should use google to see why the parents are suing him.

Facebook said earlier this month that it removed content from some of Jones' pages for "glorifying violence, which violates our graphic violence policy, and using dehumanizing language to describe people who are transgender, Muslims and immigrants, which violates our hate speech policies."

------

I'd really like to see what the content of the stuff being flagged and getting banned and being demonetized and picking up warnings to make my own determination.

During the Charlottesville fiasco a year ago, the protest was triggered because the local government were taking down confederate monuments and the protester against that action were all demonized as racists and bigots. And to be sure, the KKK was there, neo-Nazis were there and a counter-protester got killed.

But they weren't the only ones there.

I think it was 12th Man, it might have been Big Guy, anyways while the discussion was hot in the aftermath of the protest, a very eye-opening link was posted in the discussion. Something that really struck me, and maybe others remember it. This was a group of protesters who denounced racism, who denounced the KKK and neo-nazis and racists, and had only showed up in support of keeping the monuments. One of the guys who'd been a spokesman for the group was a black guy and the others clearly indicated he was welcome.

I didn't find a hint of racism or offense in the post at all. When Donald Trump says "there were good people on both sides in Charlottesville" that day, he gets derided in the media for it. The media routinely slaps the label racists on all the protesters and they all get the label. But there WERE good people there that day. That link proved Trump true. Those were truly, truly good honest non-racist people and they got physically attacked and subsequently denounced alongside the rable that did deserve it.

Recently. they had the one year anniversary of Charlottesville and I had wanted to watch that video again. I dug through all 28 pages of that thread to make the point that there REALLY WERE good people there that day. What I'd found going though the old thread was that d@mn near 80% of the youtube links we posted in that thread were deleted including the critical one that I had went in the thread specifically to find!

There is zero way that youtube post was offensive... and yet ... *poof* ... it's gone. To me that means that some overzealous youtube censor decided that no evidence must exist that decent people were indeed at Charlottesville that day.

Slippery slope is the default argument for any unreasonable position. I wanna gouge my eyes out when people use it, especially when the give sh!tty examples like the gheys marrying plants, gun control leading to confiscation/police state, etc.

Slippery slope is the default argument for any unreasonable position. I wanna gouge my eyes out when people use it, especially when the give sh!tty examples like the gheys marrying plants, gun control leading to confiscation/police state, etc.

Now I don't use facebook or twitter but I've been seeing for a while now how some of the aboveboard right wing content providers that are being harassed and demonetized from the youtube censors and I have to say it is troubling and appalling. Out-of-sight-out-of-mind for you though, so you don't care. You just take some far leftist censor's word for it.

Also, Alex Jones can get bent, when I say 'aboveboard', I do not include him.

But it makes sense that he's the first to go since he's both a conspiracy theorist and obnoxious. A whole slew of non-Alex Jones are out there that are already getting harassed that don't do anything that deserve getting harassed.

• Like 1

slippery slope doesn't have to go down 1 path only

for example yes I truly believe that if the left is successful in banning semi-autos, and the number of killings and mass shootings remain the same, they will come after more firearms, ammunition or whatever, I live it, I am in California

another example of slippery slope is the gay marriage. You can have your gay marriage, but then that whole group pushing for that morphed into tranny bathroom rights, some branched into defending pedophiles

Now I don't use facebook or twitter but I've been seeing for a while now how some of the aboveboard right wing content providers that are being harassed and demonetized from the youtube censors and I have to say it is troubling and appalling. Out-of-sight-out-of-mind for you though, so you don't care. You just take some far leftist censor's word for it.

Also, Alex Jones can get bent, when I say 'aboveboard', I do not include him.

But it makes sense that he's the first to go since he's both a conspiracy theorist and obnoxious. A whole slew of non-Alex Jones are out there that are already getting harassed that don't do anything that deserve getting harassed.

All the guys getting "harassed" are in the business of harassment, so they shouldn't feel offended if the favor is returned when they stir the pot. But it's hardly harassment when they violate rules of the sites they utilize. For focks sake, it's not like they've been kicked off the internet.

slippery slope doesn't have to go down 1 path only

for example yes I truly believe that if the left is successful in banning semi-autos, and the number of killings and mass shootings remain the same, they will come after more firearms, ammunition or whatever, I live it, I am in California

another example of slippery slope is the gay marriage. You can have your gay marriage, but then that whole group pushing for that morphed into tranny bathroom rights, some branched into defending pedophiles

Yeah, those are typically sh!tty examples of the slippery slope. But I'm sure some of you guys actually believe that nonsense. I disagree, especially since some of the conflated consequences have nothing to do with the original issue.

Great, perhaps you should use google to see why the parents are suing him.

I did and all I could find was the parents blaming him for other people harrasing them.

All the guys getting "harassed" are in the business of harassment, so they shouldn't feel offended if the favor is returned when they stir the pot. But it's hardly harassment when they violate rules of the sites they utilize. For focks sake, it's not like they've been kicked off the internet.

Very true. Earlier in this thread it was posted that Crowder got suspended from Twitter for doing 'nothing'. So I looked into it, he was suspended because he sent a guy into LBGQT meeting with a secret camera dressed as a robot and stating he gender identified as a computer. Entire thing was to belittle and denigrate those LBGQT people.

After that he then gets to rant how the social media companies are trying to silence conservative thought.

I did and all I could find was the parents blaming him for other people harrasing them.

You need to work on your google skills, he's being sued for defamation. HTH. YW.

I once held that same position Then bathrooms and open borders happened. The slope

Is real, and the left will never, ever stop.

Got my new fantasy name.

Very true. Earlier in this thread it was posted that Crowder got suspended from Twitter for doing 'nothing'. So I looked into it, he was suspended because he sent a guy into LBGQT meeting with a secret camera dressed as a robot and stating he gender identified as a computer. Entire thing was to belittle and denigrate those LBGQT people.

After that he then gets to rant how the social media companies are trying to silence conservative thought.

It's funny to rile up snowflakes and laugh at them, it gets clicks and entertains his audience.

I understand why the left would be offended. This is a juvenile stunt, and Crowder enjoys the pyrotechics of liberal meltdowns and triggers that reaction as he is a trolling clown a lot of times. I think it was probably funny.

Know too though that this same Crowder is also capable of engaging in interesting and thoughtful debate on this topic as well. In something posted at the Geek Club that I'd watched, he'd had a polite, thoughtful back-and-forth discussion with a transgender man-to-woman in Austin where both hit on a number of interesting topics and talking points without devolving into a flame war that really made them both look good, especially the tranny, because Crowder, at his impish worst, was laying out the catnip to trigger an explosion that never came and would have p*ssed me off because I was enjoying the talk and I don't normally give trannies the time of day to listen to what they have to say as so often it's a screechy, hysterical lecture.

It's true to some extent. There's a reason I post in this sh*thole for twenty years, as I do get a kick out of the trollish humor. Laughing at outraged, triggered snowflakes is funny.

But it's also not entirely true. The liberals trigger at everything and far too often non-flamatory and non-controversial content and content providers get thrown in and demonetized as well.

Polite, legitimate disagreements on Muslims, immigration, affirmative action, gays, feminism, and other topics that are done tastefully, still get flagged as hate speech far, far too often. Liberal censors simply cannot abide dissenting opinions on them.

I once held that same position Then bathrooms and open borders happened. The slope

Is real, and the left will never, ever stop.

Even if I gave a ratsass about those "issues", I'd argue them individually rather than summarily chastising all immigrants and bathroom participants.

Sorry, I know it's much more difficult than being close-minded.

It's true to some extent. There's a reason I post in this sh*thole for twenty years, as I do get a kick out of the trollish humor. Laughing at outraged, triggered snowflakes is funny.

But it's also not entirely true. The liberals trigger at everything and far too often non-flamatory and non-controversial content and content providers get thrown in and demonetized as well.

Polite, legitimate disagreements on Muslims, immigration, affirmative action, gays, feminism, and other topics that are done tastefully, still get hit as hate speech far, far too often.

Meh. Our hyper-political culture is inundated with inflammatory rhetoric on both sides, and every political group has fringe elements who lose their sh!t over inconsequential events/policy. This thread is the perfect example.

It's funny to rile up snowflakes and laugh at them, it gets clicks and entertains his audience.

I understand why the left would be offended. This is a juvenile stunt, and Crowder enjoys the pyrotechics of liberal meltdowns and triggers that reaction as he is a trolling clown a lot of times. I think it was probably funny.

Know too though that this same Crowder is also capable of engaging in interesting and thoughtful debate on this topic as well. In something posted at the Geek Club that I'd watched, he'd had a polite, thoughtful back-and-forth discussion with a transgender man-to-woman in Austin where both hit on a number of interesting topics and talking points without devolving into a flame war that really made them both look good, especially the tranny, because Crowder, at his impish worst, was laying out the catnip to trigger an explosion that never came and would have p*ssed me off because I was enjoying the talk and I don't normally give trannies the time of day to listen to what they have to say as so often it's a screechy, hysterical lecture.

You know what, if you find that funny...whatever fine. And he can post it on his own website all he wants, BUT....after Crowders does that, posts it on some else's platform(Twitter), he doesn't get to cry when he gets a one week ban and claim social media is coming after the right.(What he did clearly violated Twitter's guidelines of hate speech, making fun of people due to sexual orientation).

And this is what this is all about, these platforms having the right to police their own sites. Same thing as when Mike banned RP and Giantsfan, it wasn't because of their politics, it was because they constantly broke the TOS.

You know what, if you find that funny...whatever fine. And he can post it on his own website all he wants, BUT....after Crowders does that, posts it on some else's platform(Twitter), he doesn't get to cry when he gets a one week ban and claim social media is coming after the right.(What he did clearly violated Twitter's guidelines of hate speech, making fun of people due to sexual orientation).

And this is what this is all about, these platforms having the right to police their own sites. Same thing as when Mike banned RP and Giantsfan, it wasn't because of their politics, it was because they constantly broke the TOS.

bs they used it as an excuse, they never banned anyone like the professor at TCU who posted fake tweets about Crowder, claiming him as a Nazi, photoshopping swastikas on his photos, and people calling for attacks on his events... All things against the TOS

bs they used it as an excuse, they never banned anyone like the professor at TCU who posted fake tweets about Crowder, claiming him as a Nazi, photoshopping swastikas on his photos, and people calling for attacks on his events... All things against the TOS

That's a fine story, could you substantiate with a link, anything? Without any context, I'm not responding to that.

You need to work on your google skills, he's being sued for defamation. HTH. YW.

That's nice of you to white knight for wiff. In his post he said Alex Jones released their home address and sent his idiots to harrasing the parents.

I went looking and could find that. Not saying he's wrong I was looking for a link and nothing I found said he released their address and told people to harras them

Just started reading, but at least I know it wasn't my Google skills that failed me...Texas not TCU. :lol:

to be honest, I knew he was speaking at SMU, and that was the school I remembered, I know it was Texas something something and that was stuck in my head

to be honest, I knew he was speaking at SMU, and that was the school I remembered, I know it was Texas something something and that was stuck in my head

The professor should have been reprimanded publicly by the school. But...

Conservative Review

On March 5, a University of Texas at Arlington lecturer named Charles Hermes, based on information from these fake tweets, falsely claimed that Crowder “calls graphically for murder and extermination of Jews and LGBT people.” Hermes, in a since-removed Facebook post, used screen captures of fake tweets from a neo-Nazi website as “evidence” that Crowder is an alt-right racist. He called on people to contact the president of Southern Methodist University to push back against an upcoming Crowder event on SMU’s campus hosted by Young Americans for Freedom.

In Twitter’s apparent zeal to purge conservative views from its platform, its minders have neglected to delete actual fake news about Crowder, which has led to his defamation and a campaign to prevent him from speaking on a college campus.

He screen captured and tweeted false information that someone else made and posted to a website to make Crowder look bad. IMO, all he's guilty of is being stupid(seriously, you see these tweets and don't go to Crowders feed to confirm it), not sure that's against the TOS.

No big deal, I can't keep track of any of the Texas schools unless they are top 5 in football. :cheers:

Look if Don Imus took the ban hammer, this piece of ###### Alex Jones should get at least that.

Some of these parents who lost their 5 year old children at Sandy Hook ended up having to move multiple times because Jones would release their address and whip up his idiot followers into a frenzy to go harass grieving parents.

I don't really give a ###### about yet another sissy slap fight. But ###### like that? Should pretty much automatically earn you a bullet in the head.

I don't remember any of this outrage when Michael Moore and many lefty conspiracy nuts thought Bush knew about and covered up the 9/11 attacks.