Sign in to follow this  
dmarcel2nd

Houston Area In-Person Start-Up $200 Auction Dynasty FFL w Custom Champ Belt!*3 spots open

Hello All,

We currently have 3 spots open in our $200 Houston area startup contract dynasty league. We are a group of professionals mid 20’s to 30’s looking to add a few quality owners to our startup league.

I have over 15 seasons of running online leagues under my belt and I have put a lot into making this the best league and experience ever and even got a bad custom Championship belt made just for this league!

If you are interested in joining the league E-mail me at the E-mail address provided in the rules link below. Before accepted we will need to talk to make sure the rules are understood at anyone interested will be a good long term fit for the league.

Full League rules are here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B93p7evR2XunbDNBTHppeW9GOFk/view?usp=sharing

I will answer any question on this post about the league and rules. Below are a few league highlights.

Draft - Sunday August 27th, 2017 @ Jersey Village, Texas.

Live In-Person Auction Style Draft using handheld bidding technology provided by btfsports (http://btfsports.com/btfsports/index.htn).

$200 Prize League with 100% payout ($525 deferred yearly to the dynasty jackpot (First Owner to win three titles or highest dynasty ranking after 10 seasons) and divisional jackpots.

Traveling Custom Championship belt awarded to the League Champion. Actual belt shown in rules link. Smaller Trophy awarded to the League Champion for keep.

TE Premium PPR scoring League with Bonus/Performance Scoring.

Unique RB YPC scoring based on YPC AND amount of carries.

Superflex League with 10 Starting Players, 12 bench players, 2 injury reserve spots, and 3 Taxi Squad (Developmental) spots.

Player Contracts & Salary Cap; Auction Values used for Salary

Leaguesafe used to securely maintain all the leagues funds with majority league approval required for all payouts and withdrawals.

Mazey App used for League communication in addition to E-Mail.

Four team playoffs with #1 Seed determining 1st round matchups.

Optional Introductory League meeting 8.24.17 to discuss league and answer all questions to ensure all owners understand the rules, strategy and are on equal footing. Thanks!