Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

What if its found out that Obamas state, justice,intelligence depts colluded with russians

Along with the DNC and Hillary to fock with our elections and president ?

:shocking:

Oh wait, that's been found out.

The hacks dont care :dunno:

:lol:

• Like 1

Please pick from the standard liberal response to any opposing thought:

1. YOU'RE A LIAR!
  2. YOU'RE A TROLL!
  3. IT WAS HER TURN!
  4. ALL OF THE ABOVE

Facts dont support your conclusion. As usual.

Sho could walk in on his wife banging Bunny and he wouldn't think the facts support that his wife is cheating on him.

• Like 2

Wrong. As usual.

Your grasp on reality is interesting.

Strikes too..claiming he ignores me and doesnt talk to me yet posts about me constantly.

Sad.

So this is just another piece of the vast right wing conspiracy? Nothing to see, all made up?

You think the Mean Girls would finally figure out they collectively create 5 threads a day about politics but then they scream and cry and twist them nipples anytime I post anything about Trump up for the 5000th time.

OH GOD TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!?😭😭😭😭

😂

Next boys and girls, we'll talk about post counts.

And again, who the is Senator what's his face? He showed up at almost exactly the same time as Eternal Stocker from The Other Board guy.

Yup, they dont care. Hacks

Because you have yet to bring any facts to the table.

You are the ultimate hack drobs.

Because you have yet to bring any facts to the table.

You are the ultimate hack drobs.

Do you think there's nothing there?

Bot means the facts that are relevant to bot.

Anyone post any yet?

And the bot schtick is pretty weak...not surprising its all you got.

You think the Mean Girls would finally figure out they collectively create 5 threads a day about politics but then they scream and cry and twist them nipples anytime I post anything about Trump ###### up for the 5000th time.

OH GOD TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!?

Next boys and girls, we'll talk about post counts.

And again, who the ###### is Senator what's his face? He showed up at almost exactly the same time as Eternal Stocker from The Other Board guy.

Go back to the nipple twisting... Slower...

Guys... lets get our facts straight.

13 Russian trolls. Not 11 because slownut made sure I had that right. 13 Russian twitter trolls fooled all of america into voting for trump. Also don't forget a facebook ad valued at 43k

Our democracy is under attack by a country that hasn't been relevant since the 70s-80s per Obama.

Or maybe America is just being more flexible with Russia. Again per Obama.

I don't know about facts just how I feel, and I mean trump :mad: amirite?

The fifth graders and taking control. But but but but the other guy did it!😭

😂

And um, no.

That's rich :thumbsup:

This thread deserves to be far longer than the Trump / Russians thread.

That's rich :thumbsup:

This thread deserves to be far longer than the Trump / Russians thread.

from an evidence standpoint for sure.

We know the DNC/Hillary operative whom the FBI relied on to launch the investigation into Trump used Russian sources. It's fact. It cannot be argued.

Fact: Chris Steele used Russian contacts developed as a member of British Secret Service to obtain information on a politcal candidate and reported this information to the FBI.

This is like Joey accuses Billy of stealing his football and giving it danny, when the fact is Joey took his own football and gave it to Danny for Danny letting joey suck his cack, but joey lies, deflects and blames Billy because he knows how much trouble he'll be in if mom and dad find out.

My god what a spot on analogy.

Fact: FISA warrant on Page ultimately lasted 1 year. Having been reupped 3 times needing to show investigative progress each time.

Fact, they claim they were investigation page way back as far as 2013 but didnt not attempt to get fisa until using "unverified and salacious" political opposition research from steele.

Another fact, Papadopolous claimed to be original target, yet no FISA on him.

Fact, they lied and cheated and will go down for their crimes.

from an evidence standpoint for sure.

We know the DNC/Hillary operative whom the FBI relied on to launch the investigation into Trump used Russian sources. It's fact. It cannot be argued.

Except its not what was relied on to launch the investigation. That is t fact.

Also him having Russian sources isnt collusion nor the same thing Trump is suspected of.

Youre whole premise is...laughable. But at least you get your little buddies here on board.

The guys who havent been right about one theory yet.

Except its not what was relied on to launch the investigation. That is t fact.

Also him having Russian sources isnt collusion nor the same thing Trump is suspected of.

Youre whole premise is...laughable. But at least you get your little buddies here on board.

The guys who havent been right about one theory yet.

then why didn't they get the FISA on Page prior to the dossier?

Fact, they claim they were investigation page way back as far as 2013 but didnt not attempt to get fisa until using "unverified and salacious" political opposition research from steele.

Another fact, Papadopolous claimed to be original target, yet no FISA on him.

Fact, they lied and cheated and will go down for their crimes.

Fact...salacious and unverified referred to a specific accusation was n the dossier. Not the whole thing.

Fact....how do you know there was no FISA on Papa...these things arent all public, you know this, right? Also, do you think there is FOSA needed for every possible investigation?

Fact...your last fact seems to be opinion without base. What lies? We know the Trump crew have lied about their contacts over and over again. You have no reasoning for that and make excuses for that.

Fact...yiur entire narrative comes from a liar like Devin Nunes and sources like GatewayPundit. You rely heavily on people like the forensicator who had his report completely torn apart as laughable. You deny facts laid out by every intelligence official even those appointed by Trump.

then why didn't they get the FISA on Page prior to the dossier?

The investigation didnt launch based on Page and the FISA on him. You keep repeating it and its not true...you know this, making it a blatant lie. This question of yours isnt relevant to that point.

The investigation didnt launch based on Page and the FISA on him. You keep repeating it and its not true...you know this, making it a blatant lie. This question of yours isnt relevant to that point.

Hack!

Guys there have been 22 indictments so far with zero reliance on the dossier of the Page FISA order. You could burn the dossier from existence and revoke the Page order and the 22 indictments would still stand.

So what happens if the dossier is discredited, the Page order is thrown out, and the Mueller indictments continue with abolutely no reference to these things?

Guys there have been 22 indictments so far with zero reliance on the dossier of the Page FISA order. You could burn the dossier from existence and revoke the Page order and the 22 indictments would still stand.

So what happens if the dossier is discredited, the Page order is thrown out, and the Mueller indictments continue with abolutely no reference to these things?

how can you say zero reliance ? what allowed them to spy on the people in trumps campaign who have been charged?

Nobody cares about the 13 basement trolls. Nobody is thinking this investigation or the accusation of Russian interference/collusion with trump campaign has been validated because of the trolls being charged. You get that right ?

Remember the basis of this investigation

Interference and collusion!

how can you say zero reliance ? what allowed them to spy on the people in trumps campaign who have been charged?

Nobody cares about the 13 basement trolls. Nobody is thinking this investigation or the accusation of Russian interference/collusion with trump campaign has been validated because of the trolls being charged. You get that right ?

I don't want to turn this into a thread about the Trump-Russia investigation, because there's already one on that, a long one. And I want to hear your theory. But please get your facts straight. There were 16 indictments for the Internet Research investigation. Three were companies, one is a legitimate oligarch with deep ties to Putin and the Ministry of Defense, another worked for the Ministry of Internal Affairs in St. Pete once, another three or so are accused of having done spying in the US. But however you think of them none of them have been charged based on the dossier or the Page order.

The other 6 persons, i.e. those not connected to the IRA, were charged based on evidence totally independent of the dossier and the Page warrant. Just as an example if you look at the Manafort indictments they list his wire transfers and Treasury just has access to that stuff. If you look at the Flynn plea they're referencing eavesdropping on Russian diplomats which they do and have always done all the time. There isn't a single claim or charge so far against any of those people based on the dossier or Page.

Page was one man that was spies in and wasnt part of the campaign at the time.

You keep making claims that are not factual.

The basis of the investigation is Russias involvement in the 2016 election and any involvement by the Trump campaign. Also pretty much anything Mueller finds while conducting it (like Kushners ties to Qatar).

I don't want to turn this into a thread about the Trump-Russia investigation, because there's already one on that, a long one. And I want to hear your theory. But please get your facts straight. There were 16 indictments for the Internet Research investigation. Three were companies, one is a legitimate oligarch with deep ties to Putin and the Ministry of Defense, another worked for the Ministry of Internal Affairs in St. Pete once, another three or so are accused of having done spying in the US. But however you think of them none of them have been charged based on the dossier or the Page order.

The other 6 persons, i.e. those not connected to the IRA, were charged based on evidence totally independent of the dossier and the Page warrant. Just as an example if you look at the Manafort indictments they list his wire transfers. If you look at the Flynn plea they're referencing eavesdropping on Russian diplomats which they do and have always done all the time. There isn't a single claim or charge so far against any of those people based on the dossier or Page.

They feel better when they can just claim 13 twitter trolls and a Facebook ad. Easier that way to deny everything else, all fact, logic, and reason.

There are some who still dont think russia meddled at all or will try to ask how did they meddle.

Some that still dont think Russia hacked the dnc.

They feel better when they can just claim 13 twitter trolls and a Facebook ad. Easier that way to deny everything else, all fact, logic, and reason.

There are some who still dont think russia meddled at all or will try to ask how did they meddle.

Some that still dont think Russia hacked the dnc.

I get what Dr. Obeski is doing here. I'm fine with him laying out his theory, but I'd love to hear how it works for some of these people

The thread is: "What if its found out that Obamas state, justice,intelligence depts colluded with russians along with the DNC and Hillary to fock with our elections and president?"

Just as an example it would be good to unpack how some of these people were indicted and which Russians were involved.

So for instance, how did they do this to take down Richard Pinedo?

I get what Dr. Obeski is doing here. I'm fine with him laying out his theory, but I'd love to hear how it works for some of these people

The thread is: "What if its found out that Obamas state, justice,intelligence depts colluded with russians along with the DNC and Hillary to fock with our elections and president?"

Just as an example it would be good to unpack how some of these people were indicted and which Russians were involved.

So for instance, how did they do this to take down Richard Pinedo?

you know the goal and the target is trump, right ? The peripherals don't matter.

The scheme was devised as an insurance policy if god forbid Hillary had lost.

And did Steele use russian operatives as his sources?

you know the goal and the target is trump, right ? The peripherals don't matter.

The scheme was devised as an insurance policy if god forbid Hillary had lost.

And did Steele use russian operatives as his sources?

22 peripherals? That's a lot of peripherals, but ok.

Ok, on your second point now you're getting somewhere. Have you actually read the dossier? Yes, or no?

• Source D is called “a close associate of Trump who had organized and managed his recent trips to Moscow,”
  • Source E is “an ethnic Russian” and is also called a “close associate of Republican US presidential candidate Donald Trump.”

So, who, in your theory, are these two sources?

22 peripherals? That's a lot of peripherals, but ok.

Ok, on your second point now you're getting somewhere. Have you actually read the dossier? Yes, or no?

• Source D is called a close associate of Trump who had organized and managed his recent trips to Moscow,
  • Source E is an ethnic Russian and is also called a close associate of Republican US presidential candidate Donald Trump.
So, who, in your theory, are these two sources?
verified info/sources ? Surely wasn't when the dossier was presented as evidence. Correct ?

Comey has admitted that.