Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Ski lift accident

Yeah theres a few videos from it that are just nuts. Hard to believe nobody got seriously hurt.

one more reason not to ski :dunno:

My heart goes out to all who got hurt :(

Girl I went to tech school with said she was on a ski lift and somehow (dont remember how it happened) she ended up hanging upside down by her ski on the lift while it was going around. While she was going around somehow her too had come off and she had her boobs hanging out (36C). Dont know how it had got to that but thats what she claimed happened

Girl I went to tech school with said she was on a ski lift and somehow (dont remember how it happened) she ended up hanging upside down by her ski on the lift while it was going around. While she was going around somehow her too had come off and she had her boobs hanging out (36C). Dont know how it had got to that but thats what she claimed happened

Nice.

Wow. That really sucks. Looked like a beautiful day for skiing. :(

Cool (lie) story Bro.

• Like 1

She got hammered in the ski lodge and flashed a bunch of dudes. Probably banged one of em in the loo

She got hammered in the ski lodge and flashed a bunch of dudes. Probably banged one of em in the loo

That was dingby's mom.

• Like 1