Sign in to follow this  
Flgatorguy87

J. Hill

How many people are flexing Jer Bear this week and who are you playing him over?

The titans were absolutely murdered on the line last week and I could see a repeat happening this week. I'm own both Gio and Hill and I think I'll start them both. Although Khiry Robinson is tempting me.

Hill is a question mark every week . Hard to say how much work,the back up RB will get week to,week . Not for me I rather not,roll with Hill and flex either a starting RB or a WR . Unless Gio gets hurt Hill value is hard to judge week to week

Debating starting him over Maclin at flex (1/2 PPR). But I agree his usage depends on the game. With AJ Green looking likely they may not have to go as run-heavy. His value really comes from games where they get a lead and run out the clock. That can be hard to guess.

I'm rolling him over Asiata at the flex. I think Saints murder em in the dome. Hill will get 12-15 carries for a 70+ yds and 1-2 tds vs the titans. With a gimpy AJ Green he will be the decoy and Hue Jackson will run the ball 35+ times. I'll take that all day vs the titans

i'd start him this week. the bengals are gonna run the ball 50-60 times against the titans.

Hill is a question mark every week . Hard to say how much work,the back up RB will get week to,week . Not for me I rather not,roll with Hill and flex either a starting RB or a WR . Unless Gio gets hurt Hill value is hard to judge week to week

Hard to say how much work a lot of starting WR's will get week to week too after the top tier. And having a "starting RB" is easier said than done these days with several teams having RBBC's. Besides, Hill is a better start right now than some "starting RB's" anyway such as Gerhart.

It is hard to know how much to expext from any position from week to week. Look at the output of Charles, Martin, Lynch, and Forte during the first couple of weeks. I think the Bengals are committed to running the ball and Hill looks to be the better between the tackles runner. That is coming from a Gio owner.

Gio's strength is making things happen on broken plays and in the screen game. I think there will be enough touches to feed both but not have either being an elite player. If either player goes down and touches are consolidated then Hill/Gio would become a monster.

It is hard to know how much to expext from any position from week to week. Look at the output of Charles, Martin, Lynch, and Forte during the first couple of weeks. I think the Bengals are committed to running the ball and Hill looks to be the better between the tackles runner. That is coming from a Gio owner.

Gio's strength is making things happen on broken plays and in the screen game. I think there will be enough touches to feed both but not have either being an elite player. If either player goes down and touches are consolidated then Hill/Gio would become a monster.

Couldn't have said it better myself... As a Hill owner I think Gio has a more unique skill set and is more dangerous in space. But as you said Hill is the better between the tackles runner and should end up with the bulk of those carries as the season goes on. Not to mention he can also catch the ball...

Cinci has a great problem to have...

I am going to roll with hill over forte this week. I already started harry"balls" douglas and vincent "i have no qb" jackson. I simply can not afford to get another crap game against another really tough defense. I have faith in forte. I just think if hill gets 17 touches he could do better against a tenn team that got gashed last week and are giving up 125 yards per game on the ground. Forte gets the jets front 4 who have given up 36ypg.

Totally agree...I own hill and owned gio last year

Gio is great IN the passing game and is a good "bounce" back....but even last week he was at like 3.4 YPC on 27 carries.....last year he had alot of frustrating days on the ground and was able to salvage some of them by popping off a 15+ yard play...gio us about at 250 carries in his career and is under 4 a carry

Gio is not going to carry the ball 27 times in a game very much....or touch it 33 times in a game....he's on a 415 touch pace....that will slow down....not every matchup for the Bengals is gonna allow them to run the ball a ton....but they have a good defense that should help keep gsmes close....I have lacy elljngton Ingram moreno Hyde and hill....I'm glad I have hill....I think he's going to contribute to my team or make a great trade piece