Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Good Morning

On this day in 1983 The Stray Cats performed "She's Sexy and 17" on American Bandstand continuing the great tradition of jail bait songs.

:music_guitarred:

He's not a Stray Cat fan?

Not a Good Morning thread fan.

Not a Good Morning thread fan.

Does he like Good Night threads? :dunno:

Stayed home from work today. Not great timing but I have a strong fibromyalgia flare doing its thing, head pain, face pain. Had what seemed like a long dream that Elon Musk was holding me as he went about his business today. He'd walk somewhere and check something out holding me, stand for a while holding me, lean against something holding me even though the space was tight. The people he was around automatically supported it because it was his perogative. I was in a half asleep but always appreciative state. Bizarre, questionable but great feeling dream.

Stayed home from work today. Not great timing but I have a strong fibromyalgia flare doing its thing, head pain, face pain. Had what seemed like a long dream that Elon Musk was holding me as he went about his business today. He'd walk somewhere and check something out holding me, stand for a while holding me, lean against something holding me even though the space was tight. The people he was around automatically supported it because it was his perogative. I was in a half asleep but always appreciative state. Bizarre, questionable but great feeling dream.

And strangely, when you woke up, the dog had you straddled and was humping your ass.

And strangely, when you woke up, the dog had you straddled and was humping your ass.

Is that your happy ending? I just had a cup of coffee :)