Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Kim Kardashian's ass is NSFL (without photoshop)

You toolbags pay way to much alltention to these attention hoes. I mean you really know who is who and which is which ? Outside of Kim I couldn't match a name with a face.

Except Kaitlin :cry:

I don't. Again, not sure what all the hubbub is about

Each thrust from behind has to feel like a belly flop from the Golden Gate Bridge.

:doublethumbsup:

This cow was on some talk show yesterday (or whenever) and bursts into tears about being robbed.

She apparently was talking about the robbery was 'meant to be' and 'changed her life' and now

she's not so materialistic... yadda.

Huh, that's conveenient. Your show's focking tanking, Kanye's a focking hated lunatic - and suddenly

you're the dalai lama? OGFY.

That was what? 6-7 months ago? These grubbing kvnts will exploit anything to keep their plastic mugs (& jugs)

on TV. You gotta wonder when at least ONE black guy will figure out they are being exploited as interchangable

characters in this little white trash teledrama too.

This cow was on some talk show yesterday (or whenever) and bursts into tears about being robbed.

She apparently was talking about the robbery was 'meant to be' and 'changed her life' and now

she's not so materialistic... yadda.

Huh, that's conveenient. Your show's focking tanking, Kanye's a focking hated lunatic - and suddenly

you're the dalai lama? OGFY.

That was what? 6-7 months ago? These grubbing kvnts will exploit anything to keep their plastic mugs (& jugs)

on TV. You gotta wonder when at least ONE black guy will figure out they are being exploited as interchangable

characters in this little white trash teledrama too.

Black guys don't care cause of dat ass.

Did you expect an a$$ that big to look any other way?

this.

Disqualifiers: Boobjob (among other surgeries) and taken more ghetto cack than Madonna and Mariah combined.

All valid, damn good points..... But at the end of the day, she's still only 20 - and she still looks like this now... I'd find a way to fight thru it. :ninja:

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/8PQGOvGuJrYh6GVuOG9mGJ64mkA/fit-in/2048xorig/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2017/01/04/065/n/1922398/37175c28586d949681f7a3.15849695_edit_img_image_41501462_1483272000/i/Kylie-Jenner-Hottest-Bikini-Photos.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1wx0nNo1Qdo/maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

She's just incredibly hot and that body is perfect. Also she's getting her own show with Kendall. Hopefully the other one gets cancelled as its terrible. This one will be bad too but at least she will be in it more.

I was thinking that those pictures have got to be fake.

But apparently she really looks like that! OMG! She looks worse than the average overweight woman.

No wonder Kanye always looks sad.

They both deserve each other.

Him, for desiring her for such superficial reasons and her for being so superficial to alter her body such that it has disfigured her.

Then again Jenna Jameson is another one who would've aged better if it had happened naturally.

I was thinking that those pictures have got to be fake.

But apparently she really looks like that! OMG! She looks worse than the average overweight woman.

No wonder Kanye always looks sad.

They both deserve each other.

Him, for desiring her for such superficial reasons and her for being so superficial to alter her body such that it has disfigured her.

Then again Jenna Jameson is another one who would've aged better if it had happened naturally.

She's not even that old yet. She's going to age HORRIBLY

Yesterday I opened this thread and it came to this post. I clicked the links and my wife, who was sitting next to me, is all "do you have to look at photos of hot chicks with me sitting right here?" <_<

I responded "no, I opened this thread to show you how much better your ass looks than KK's!" and showed her those pics. Winning#@$! :D

• Like 1

Yesterday I opened this thread and it came to this post. I clicked the links and my wife, who was sitting next to me, is all "do you have to look at photos of hot chicks with me sitting right here?" <_<

I responded "no, I opened this thread to show you how much better your ass looks than KK's!" and showed her those pics. Winning#@$! :D

I'm sure your wife bought that line...But seriously, from the waist up in the first photo she looks great. Her a$$ and thighs are a couple sizes too big, and will end up just like her sister's in a few years.

Her surgeon doesn't like it either:

The plastic surgery doctor who is rumoured to be man who created Kim Kardashian's famous bottom has compared it to a balloon which has been blown up and then deflated.

Dr Aardon Rollins of Elite Body Sculptures – the website of which describes him as "the liposuction doctor to the stars" – also said that recent unairbrushed snaps of the 35-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star should serve as a warning to women looking to emulate her.

Speaking about the procedure, a Brazilian butt lift – something the mum-of-two has always denied having – he explained: "Let her serve as a lesson to anyone who wants to make a body part bigger. If they have cellulite there before the procedure, then it will be there afterwards, too. People need to think about that or it will look bad like Kim's.

"It's very big, maybe too big. Fat was taken from her waist and put into her bottom. But it's transferring problem fat to another area. Problem fat is problem fat wherever it is. It grows in the same way as it would in the place it was taken from.

"Kim has had two children, she has put on weight and then lost it, then gained it again and lost it again. It's like blowing up a balloon and then letting the air out – there are ripples. No wonder it looks like that. She has everything going against her and there is nothing she can do about it – apart from get the airbrush out," he added to the MailOnline.

Rubbing further salt into the wounds, cosmetic surgeon Dr Rollins – who plans to open a surgery in London later this year – went on to claim that his patients were now opting to request the backside of Kim's younger sister Kylie Jenner, 19, rather than hers as it was firmer and more youthful.

I'm sure your wife bought that line...But seriously, from the waist up in the first photo she looks great. Her a$$ and thighs are a couple sizes too big, and will end up just like her sister's in a few years.

He said KK, he meant better than Kim's freaky ripple butt. Kylie is a goddess. The good thing about the Jenner sisters is there is something for everyone. There's the ultra sexy Kylie but If you prefer skinnier girls with no ass or boobs, you have Kendall.

He said KK, he meant better than Kim's freaky ripple butt. Kylie is a goddess. The good thing about the Jenner sisters is there is something for everyone. There's the ultra sexy Kylie but If you prefer skinnier girls with no ass or boobs, you have Kendall.

Kylie is attractive, but implants and potential to blow up as she ages drop her below a lot of Hollywood hotties.

Soooo many scumbag "doctors" out there. Imagine if they put their skills towards good things, like Cleft palate?

She did, and it was actually true -- I didn't know when I went into the thread that somebody would post a pic of an attractive Kardashian. :thumbsup:

She did, and it was actually true -- I didn't know when I went into the thread that somebody would post a pic of an attractive Kardashian. :thumbsup:

C'mon Jerry. I believe you that your wife's a$$ is better, though I doubt your intention was to tell her so by opening the thread. But kudos for scoring brownie points.

C'mon Jerry. I believe you that your wife's a$$ is better, though I doubt your intention was to tell her so by opening the thread. But kudos for scoring brownie points.

You think it is more plausible that I opened the thread expecting to see links to pics of Kardashians who are actually attractive? My mistake was clicking on one while my wife was sitting there; honestly I wasn't really thinking at that point, it was more "Ug click link!". :dunno:

You think it is more plausible that I opened the thread expecting to see links to pics of Kardashians who are actually attractive? My mistake was clicking on one while my wife was sitting there; honestly I wasn't really thinking at that point, it was more "Ug click link!". :dunno:

No, I think you opened the thread looking for the KK train wreck, with no intentions of comparing her to your wife. When your wife commented on the link, quick thinking resulted in the compliment.

:doublethumbsup: