Sign in to follow this  
Superdude

Changing ADP Options on Cheatsheet

I play in a 14 team league. Is there an option to have ADP 14 instead of 12 on the cheatsheet?

Hi Superdude,

Absolutely.

1. On the "rules" tab, make sure you have the "number of teams in your league" variable set to 14.

2. Hit the Compile Cheatsheets button on the "action" tab.

3. Check the "offense" tab and you should see ADP value for a 14-team league.

Hi Superdude,

Absolutely.

1. On the "rules" tab, make sure you have the "number of teams in your league" variable set to 14.

2. Hit the Compile Cheatsheets button on the "action" tab.

3. Check the "offense" tab and you should see ADP value for a 14-team league.

Worked like a charm! Thanks again!

Is there a way for the ADP to show in a serpetine style? Example 12 team league: Instead of it showing a player as being picked 2.03 (3rd pick in 2nd round by team 10. It shows 2.15 (15th pick overall in 2nd round for team 10). It would seem to be an easier way to follow whos going where during the draft. Thanks for all and any help.

The 2.03 convention for naming the picks is pretty standard Trey, so I never really thought about changing that before. So you're suggesting for pick 100 overall it would be something like 8.100?

I think as long as you think smaller number = earlier drafted, you'll be good. Plus if you flip to the adp tab they are in a straight order from top to bottom. That is what I usually do, actually, to see the next group of players expected to go, or to easily identify someone who was missed.

I play in a 12 team league and the 100th pick would be in the 9th round so I guess it would be 9.100 (Team 4). The way I'm looking at it for example is: I have the 5th pick which means I'll have the 20th in the 2nd round, 29th in the 3rd, 44th in the 4th and so on. Marshawn Lynch has a current ADP of 20.3 on ESPN and 21.0 on CBS so he's going around where'd I'd pick in the 2nd round. I'm just thinking it would be easier for me to gauge a players value if his ADP read that way (2.20 or 2.21). Was just curious. I can adapt either way :) Thanks for the timely response!

Now that I have my computer in front of me, it would be pretty easy to simply change the current ADP to the Rank and show that on the cheatsheets. My brain isn't quite working out figuring out the round and combining that with the overall rank, but for rank only, go to the ADP tab and in cell M9 put the simple formula =I9

Then you might want to change the formatting so it isn't 2 decimal places, hit Compile Cheatsheets, and the rank data is now on the cheatsheets where the ADP was.

I tried that out (except for changing the decimal part. dont know how) At least I think I did it right lol. I'm as rookie as them come with excel. this is the first time I've used it. It still didn't seem to do what I was looking for. Thats ok I'll adapt. Thanks for your help!