29 members have voted

1. 1. AFC

• Chiefs
    • Patriots
  2. 2. NFC

• Saints
    • Rams

nailed it

It was visible on replay. Should have stayed with the call on the field.

Ball hit his right thumb.

clown

• Like 1

Doesn't the NFL take "allstar" referees and put them together for playoff games? These guys won't meet and overturn calls because they don't want one up another. Why not just bring the best reffing teams that have worked together in the regular season?

clown

Cant see it from that angle but it was clear on replay. There was not clear irrefutable evidence that the call on the field needed to be overturned.

Cant see it from that angle but it was clear on replay. There was not clear irrefutable evidence that the call on the field needed to be overturned.

Yeah there was. There was replay from both left and right angles and they all showed that it clearly did not touch his right thumb (or left for that matter). I'm no Patriots fan either.

• Like 1

I think your right I think they overturned the call because the Patriots cheated. I heard they had russia hack the replay headsets and using a voice simulator overturned the call while simultaneously having white KKK heterosexual ninjas wearing maga hats rappel into the NY replay headquarters who killed dismembered and dissolved in acid the replay crew and replaced them with body doubles who would go along with the call.
  • Like 1

The NFL peaked in 2007. It's been a slow decent since.

You are a clown. I was rooting against Pats and that ball clearly didnt touch him.

Go Rams

Romo was a star those last few minutes. He set up every play for us, then walked us through them as they were taking place.

• Like 2

You are a clown. I was rooting against Pats and that ball clearly didnt touch him.

Go Rams

say clown sh1t, win clown prizes. MDC mantra

The script in 2007 was great. Those writers knew what they were doing. They must have left for better paying jobs in Hollywood.

When a 4th rounder can have a SB game like that - you prove my point. Thanks. :wave:

4th round RBs.

6th round QBs.

not sure why anyone needs a first rounder really. :D

The script in 2007 was great. Those writers knew what they were doing. They must have left for better paying jobs in Hollywood.

need a scooby snack ?

need a scooby snack ?

He does it for attention. Notice how many times hes been posting the same stuff praying someone will finally respond to him. Just ignore him. Its funny watching him beg for attention 🤣

Romo was a star those last few minutes. He set up every play for us, then walked us through them as they were taking place.

He is the GOAT color commentator for the nfl. Dude is sublime on the mic. No wit, no jokes, just pure football insight.

He is the GOAT color commentator for the nfl. Dude is sublime on the mic. No wit, no jokes, just pure football insight.

I like him. But like most CC's, he needs to talk a little less, especially early in the game.

A lot of people want him to go coach now

I think your right I think they overturned the call because the Patriots cheated. I heard they had russia hack the replay headsets and using a voice simulator overturned the call while simultaneously having white KKK heterosexual ninjas wearing maga hats rappel into the NY replay headquarters who killed dismembered and dissolved in acid the replay crew and replaced them with body doubles who would go along with the call.

Didnt say they cheated just that they benefitted from a bad call.

Didnt say they cheated just that they benefitted from a bad call.

Like every NFL team does?

I know Cruzer does. Anyone else? Lol.

It should've been Saints v Patriots @ SB

• Like 1

As a Falcons fan, I hope the Rams win.

I fly to Louisiana tomorrow ,have family there that are diehard Saints fans,should be a fun week crying on each others shoulders. :D

I fly to Louisiana tomorrow ,have family there that are diehard Saints fans,should be a fun week crying on each others shoulders. :D

I think you should still have your SB party.

I'm usually not a saints fan. Don't get me wrong. I like Brees a lot. And I have no problem with the organization. But living in Houston, you pretty much have to hate saints fans. Nevermore obnoxious crew as far as professional sports franchises go. Even worse in Boston. The did they get robbed. who gives a shiit about the Rams?

Look at the record. Basically, the NFC vomits up one candidate a year that goes on to do absolutely nothing after that. I guess the good news is I really gets a chance?

I can't bring myself to give a about either team in the Super Bowl. I'll probably root for the Rams. But that's just because my fuucking razor has gotten awful uppity lately.

And Tom Brady is a cuck pretty boy phag.

Why? He can make good bank as the CC on the #1 CBS team, and bang chicks like Jessica Simpson in their prime. IMO he is the best in the business, like Madden before he went senile, only better. Why sign up for 16 hour work days? :dunno:

I think you should still have your SB party.

That ship sailed and I'm sure it has to do with last nights outcomes but absolutely no one I've talked to today has any interest in a party this year. Brady vs. Brees I would've had it,this game meh.

That ship sailed and I'm sure it has to do with last nights outcomes but absolutely no one I've talked to today has any interest in a party this year. Brady vs. Brees I would've had it,this game meh.

I know, game has little interest for most. I just think traditions are good. I've lost a few in my life and I miss them. My friends and I used to do a lot of things but they have dwindled.

• Like 1

I get it ..the no call interference was bad ...but it was on the 6 yard line.

It didnt guarentee a saints win.

The saints ran it in on first down that series..they could/should have used some clock up ..that mismanagement played as much a part of them settling for 3 as did the bad call.

They didnt lose on that play. They lost on clock management and drew breese throwing a horrible pic in OT.

Way overblown reaction to the situation has been declared!

I love Romo on the calls, he knows every play honestly, I would try to snatch him up if I were a team and just put him up in the booth and give me his calls

Still pissed at that non call

yah I know there should have been a facemask call on Goff at the 5 yard line, giving the Rams 1st and goal from the 1, with 4 more cracks at the endzone to win the game and not even let the Saints have a chance

horrible non call

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1087120351098781697

• Like 1

Just rewatched the Patriots game. I love those broadcasts. They cut out all the nonsense and you can get through a whole game in like an hour.

What impressed me on second watch is how poised mahomes was even in the very last drive.

And as much as some people want a bag on the Patriots, there's just no taking away from what it is they've accomplished this century so far. Freaking amazing. I can't imagine we'll ever see that again.