SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Watching the 2000 last night and the whole recap of the Iraq War and wmd made me think a lot about threads like this.

I just remember blasting recliner and guys like the ones in this thread, some of them specifically that it was all sheer bullshit. That there's no way that Hussein n obl would ever be in the same room together much less work together. That multiple people had reported that there is no wmd.

Just like above, didn't stop anybody. They just kept repeating the same lies and bullshit.

No see here! It says there are weapons! That was under your boy Clinton!

Sigh... there were weapons, the UN came in and took them and lock down everything else and put up cameras... the issue is are there any new wmds?

.. and the same trolls would lie and deny and spin and refuse to acknowledge the real question.

And here we are 15 years later and nobody's apologized. Nobody has said hey Wiff, guess what? you were right!

And this is going to be the same way.

I've already done this like eight times, just look at how the trolls story via Trump Co has changed and evolved from the get-go. Everything from fake news never happened! To it was just one or two people! To okay it was 6 or 8 different people but not Trump. To okay Trump was involved but only became aware well after the fact. To okay Trump made up the line about the magnitsky ACT....

I don't know if you guys just like the attention or what. The fact that you still can't get basic concepts like financial interest versus physical ownership of inventory of uranium tells me you're either too stupid to ever get it or you're not that stupid, you just like the back and forth and getting a reaction.

Either way, it's just tiresome.

Think I have commented on the fisa. For different Republican judges. End of story.

Washington examiner and exactly a Bastion of balanced news. Others have said literally just the opposite that the release of the full report completely shut down Nunez and all.

The timing tells everything you need to know. That the investigation was well after the wiretap and that the initial look-see had a lot more to do with Carter page than anything else. And Carter page has admitted his involvement. And the Greek guy battling his drunken ass off to the Australians preceded all of that! And he's admitted that as well.

this is why I don't play much in this thread. You guys just keep repeating the same shyt over and over again - hell, some of your kids are still on uranium one! Anything to distract from the fact that Trump is clearly and obviously dirty. He admitted - as did his son

, as stated hope Hicks, and soon manafort will admit as well, that Trump senior made up the whole magnitsky act lie instead of admitting that they were trolling for Hillary trash. That is collusion to commit obstruction. Note difference is, he did it for the Press. Because so far he hasn't been charged. Note the part about so far. Mower isn't given him an out. When he is charged, if he tries to pull the same ######, it's perjury and it's game over. But so far they have 4 different Witnesses all telling the same story against Trump.

And we know that you would support Trump if he shot his wife on national TV. What's the point of having discussion with you?

JFC......................the four Republican judges got lied to (2nd sourcing to add validity was FROM the FBI/Steele, etc) by the FBI.

Explain the OCONUS Lures Strzok was texting about 8 months before the investigation was opened. (Texted in Dec 15; investigation opened in late July 16)

Explain the FBI allowing Fusion GPS/Crowdstrike access to NSA database.

Explain the insurance policy Strzok talked about.

Explain Strzok stating 'We'll stop him" meaning Trump from becoming President.

On and on......................do you even remember when you last had an ounce of integrity?

Jeezus, stroke. One month on the Meuller investigation. Yeah, he's a ring leader of the dark state.😂😂

Its been proven what?

Only thing proven is Nunes whole memo and charade was completely false.

The investigation is not based on a set up...never has been and the recent FISA reveal shows that even more. And yes...the investigation continues despite the cries of those who want it to end because they dont seek actual truth...only to protect their cult leader.

Did you even read the application?

It relied 100% on the dossier and Yahoo articles (that were based on leaked dossier info).

The FISA application backed the Nunes Memo to a T

Even the renewals, showed they were based on no new information, which is what was required to renew.

Total fail for Schiff For Brains and the rest of the deranged left.

I love the "you would support trump if he shot someone line"

This line always comes from the clowns who would criticize trump even if he cured cancer or even saved their own child from a burning building .

The FBI and CIA, only the two most Republican institutions in the entire country. Makes Reagan look like a lily livered liberal. But yeah, they've been secretly holding their breath for the past 60 years waiting to take down Donald Trump.😂

Now we've got Trump trying to take away the security clearances of literally every past CIA director and FBI director. Just out of sheer pettiness and spite because he look like such an onthe whole Putin lovefest.

Just like I said before. Every time the noose tightens on Trump, the more like a Banana Republic dictator he becomes. And, the more ridiculous and widespread This Global conspiracy against him has to be a reality.

! The Illuminati controls the entire American electorate! The whole system is rigged against Donald!😭

But he won.🤔

That just proves how super amazing he is!😵

When do the indictments start hitting?

That's what I've been asking. Don't worry though, it'll be soon*.

*soon may be any time between this very second and never

The FBI and CIA, only the two most Republican institutions in the entire ###### country. Makes Reagan look like a lily livered liberal. But yeah, they've been secretly holding their breath for the past 60 years waiting to take down Donald Trump.

Now we've got Trump trying to take away the security clearances of literally every past CIA director and FBI director. Just out of sheer pettiness and spite because he look like such an ###### onthe whole Putin lovefest.

Just like I said before. The time of the new skits on Trump, the more like a Banana Republic dictator he becomes. And, the more ridiculous and widespread This Global conspiracy against him has to be a reality.

! The Illuminati controls the entire American electorate! The whole system is rigged against Donald!

But he won.

That just proves how super amazing he is!

Either your speech to text sucks incredible amounts of balls or you type like a seal and expect spell check to fix everything for you.

• Like 1

Explain the opinion of a right wing op ed.

You should read more.

The FISA stuff release showed it dont rely much in the dossier and only parts of it...shows otndodnt rely on a yahoo article other than about Steeles denial of taking money.

It showed Nunes to be a fraud.

There is no reputable person saying otherwise at this point.

• Like 1

I love the "you would support trump if he shot someone line"

This line always comes from the clowns who would criticize trump even if he cured cancer or even saved their own child from a burning building .

Actually, that line came from Trump himself.😂

God, he owns you.

Jeezus, stroke. One month on the Meuller investigation. Yeah, he's a ring leader of the dark state.

Strzok:

Worked in 2015 to get OCONUS Lures put on Trump Campaign personnel.

Was both CIA and FBI thus acted as go between for Brennan.

Interviewed Hillary without swearing her in and allowed Cheryl Mills to be present.

Interviewed General Flynn along with someone else and someone altered at least one of their 302s.

Initiated Russia investigation into Trump Campaign.

Has deep ties to Iran.

its funny, real reliable unbiased news sources like CNN, MSNBC BBC, snopes and the NYT all came to the conclusion that this report release was bad for Nunes and Trump because all the redactions prove they had the goods on Page, who hasn't been charged with a crime.

They had the goods to legally put surveillance on him. That doesnt mean its criminal.

Also...you respond to someone cotingbthe washingtin examiners opinion...yet whine about other sources...so laughably stupid.

That's what I've been asking. Don't worry though, it'll be soon*.

*soon may be any time between this very second and never

You guys do know that indictments have already gone out. I think we're up to like what 25 indictments?

the Republican appointed judges talking point doesn't fly.

There are plenty of never trump Republicans.

Your pathetic and weak delfection talking point will never erase the factual criminal and corrupt actions taken by the IC under the direction of the Obama administration.

Stop trying with that nonsense and debate the facts you hack coward.

Criminal and corrupt...so arrests right?

Nothing about it was criminal...thats a fact.

the Republican appointed judges talking point doesn't fly.

There are plenty of never trump Republicans.

Your pathetic and weak delfection talking point will never erase the factual criminal and corrupt actions taken by the IC under the direction of the Obama administration.

Stop trying with that nonsense and debate the facts you hack coward.

Also, LOL at the narrative changing here.

Focking democrats on a witch hunt...

Those people are republicans...

Focking nevertrumper republicans on a witch hunt... but that's not going to stop me from blaming democrats because it's what I've always done.

Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Rice, Clapper are about to lose their security clearance because they are monetizing their access.

The deranged left is going to scream very loudly.

Brennan is being summoned to testify as well.

The house of cards is starting to crumble.

Page testimony also contradicted Strzok testimony. Strzok and Comey both perjured themselves.

FBI tried to conceal the fact that China hacked Hillary's server during the MYE.

Did you even read the application?

It relied 100% on the dossier and Yahoo articles (that were based on leaked dossier info).

The FISA application backed the Nunes Memo to a T

Even the renewals, showed they were based on no new information, which is what was required to renew.

Total fail for Schiff For Brains and the rest of the deranged left.

Youre atatement is complete false when you claim it was 100% about the dossier and yahoo articles. Seriously...stop posting blatant falsehoods.

Nunes got his ass knocked by this release...there is a reason Trump and unreliable right wing sources are the only ones opining the way you are.

Even Republicans arenot saying it...stop being a liar.

Explain the opinion of a right wing op ed.

You should read more.

The FISA stuff release showed it dont rely much in the dossier and only parts of it...shows otndodnt rely on a yahoo article other than about Steeles denial of taking money.

It showed Nunes to be a fraud.

There is no reputable person saying otherwise at this point.

:lol:

You are literally just making shite up.

Bless your heart.

Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Rice, Clapper are about to lose their security clearance because they are monetizing their access.

The deranged left is going to scream very loudly.

Brennan is being summoned to testify as well.

The house of cards is starting to crumble.

Page testimony also contradicted Strzok testimony. Strzok and Comey both perjured themselves.

FBI tried to conceal the fact that China hacked Hillary's server during the MYE.

Oof...so much stupid and falsehoods in this yet again.

Bless your heart.

Wrong and funny coming from the guy making false claims that the fisa application was based 100% on the dossier and yahoo articles.

You guys do know that indictments have already gone out. I think we're up to like what 25 indictments?

And how many are against the Trump campaign for crimes committed during the 2016 election?

And why is Carter Page, the most dangerous Russian spy in 100 years, still walking free? Never been indicted, never been arrested, never made a plea deal.

Youre atatement is complete false when you claim it was 100% about the dossier and yahoo articles. Seriously...stop posting blatant falsehoods.

Nunes got his ass knocked by this release...there is a reason Trump and unreliable right wing sources are the only ones opining the way you are.

Even Republicans arenot saying it...stop being a liar.

Bless your heart.

We get it. You both trust the people who say what you want to believe and anyone who says opposite is a partisan hack who should be fired.

And how many are against the Trump campaign for crimes committed during the 2016 election?

And why is Carter Page, the most dangerous Russian spy in 100 years, still walking free? Never been indicted, never been arrested, never made a plea deal.

Who called him the most dangerous?

You are making shot up again.

Also, LOL at the narrative changing here.

Focking democrats on a witch hunt...

Those people are republicans...

Focking nevertrumper republicans on a witch hunt... but that's not going to stop me from blaming democrats because it's what I've always done.

This is the most I've added to this thread in one sitting. It's like the whole when you wrestle a pig meme.

So we've gone from, it's the fake news making things up! To, it's a few Obama holdovers in the White House leaking things! To, it's the CIA and FBI holdovers leaking things! So well bring in new guys! To, the entire intelligence and justice system for the past 60 years is working against us with the Democrats! You mean the same guys who were conducting massive amounts of Investigations on Hillary for 7 years? Yeah those guys!

And now we're at, all of the above Plus it's not just Democrats it's Republicans too. That's why a liberal Looney like you know, Trey Gowdy has come out against Trump. Why Rubio has come out against Trump. Why the entire Congress came out unanimously against trumps bulshit with Putin. Funny how that story didn't get much play around here. Congress couldn't order lunch unanimously but came out in a matter of minutes unanimously against Trump and his treasonous lovefest with Putin.

Seriously, at this point, please just go ahead and list the people in government or the media who are fair and balanced? We know it's Fox News. But then pretty much everyone in his cabinet has criticized Trump at one point or another... Or they've quit out right... So it's Trump and Fox News? Literally the rest of the world has been scheming for decades against Donald Trump.

Okay sure, that makes sense...😂🙄😏

We get it. You both trust the people who say what you want to believe and anyone who says opposite is a partisan hack who should be fired.

Ive read it...claiming it was 100% the dossier and yahoo articles is a complete lie and Rock know it.

Ive read those who have viewed it before this and they said the same as I am (democrats and republicans and guys like Gowdy dont back up with Rock trolling with)

Indictments for Russian meddling. Not for Trump collusion.

As for Rocks point about losing security clearance...Trumpnis pushing that for anyone who has been critical of him. And idiots here support that nonsense.

As for Rocks point about losing security clearance...Trumpnis pushing that for anyone who has been critical of him. And idiots here support that nonsense.

You're ok with an American citizen being surveiled for a year, yielding nothing. The two aren't even close. One concerns a constitutional right, the other a pissing match. Get some proper perspective.

• Like 1

That’s crap. You are so clueless.

You're ok with an American citizen being surveiled for a year, yielding nothing. The two aren't even close. One concerns a constitutional right, the other a pissing match. Get some proper perspective.

You're probably going to be disappointed. In fact, I know you are.

Why would they still have clearance anyway?

Dumb.

Now seeing how political they are after the fact... Definitely eye opening, can't even imagine how political they were behind the scenes.

Disgusting.

Dumb.

Now seeing how political they are after the fact... Definitely eye opening, can't even imagine how political they were behind the scenes.

Disgusting.

Almost all keep clearance so they can be brought in to consult. They dont receive security briefings but retain clearance after.

Going aftervthose that are crotical though is complete crap

Dumb.

Disgusting.

It allows them to consult (and make money doing so) after they leave government service.

Personally, I think everybody should lose their clearance when they leave. If they're needed for consultation their clearance can always be reinstated. If they're not needed, they don't need the clearance anyway.

Almost all keep clearance so they can be brought in to consult. They dont receive security briefings but retain clearance after.

Almost? I'm ok with ones who decide to become extremely political losing their access.

I don't want current political ideologues in those positions, former with remaining access? Yeah, no thanks.

Almost? I'm ok with ones who decide to become extremely political losing their access.

Im going to assume some have it revoked for legal issues.

Doing it for political reasons is ridiculous.

ANYONE who'd conspire to rig an election (and the Democratic Primary) then plant evidence and gin up a fake story SHOULD have their clearance revoked.

Also, it'd stop them from going to one of the Five Eyes Countries to gain access to data.

I'm they dont need consulting from the group who OMG let Russia hack the election.

Surely you agree ?

• Like 1