Sign in to follow this  
SexyRexy

Maurice Harris

Thought of starting him over Tate but when I get cute it always bites me in the ass.

Tate did torch Dallas earlier this year bit I'd love a guaranteed 8 catches, 70 yards from my WR5

Thought of starting him over Tate but when I get cute it always bites me in the ass.

Tate did torch Dallas earlier this year bit I'd love a guaranteed 8 catches, 70 yards from my WR5

To me it’s crazy starting MH with 3 OL guys out. It may be very difficult to pass with no time to throw....ask Eli, Stafford, and Watson.

Tate is a beast.......

• Like 1

I just clicked the link to his espn profile from the post above. I noticed that coincidentally today is his Birthday. Not sure if that plays into the type of game he will have today. But he is on my bench today because of my other starters so that means he will probably outscore all of my starting WR's...

Ok ..... just read on fantasypros.com primer section that Tampa Bays Rookie Slot Cb MJ Stewart will be matched up on Maurice Harris. QBs have a 148.6 rating when throwing towards MJ Stewart. Of the 40 targets only 6 have been incompletions and 5 were tds. Thats a td every 8 targets.

With that said its Maurice Harris for me over Doug Baldwin and Tyler Lockett ppr.....

Surely to be disappointed again lol. Fingers crossed.

Everybody loves a new toy.....I'm rolling him out. Happy Birthday, Buddy. Time to ball out.

espn fantasy football today show makes zero sense. Has Doug Baldwin at #22 wr this week going against Rams top Cb. Baldwin past 3 games vs rams were horrid.

yet #22 wr ranking.

wth????

over Ingram

Over Ingram? No I'm afraid I'll never get over Ingram. Those wounds run pretty deep...

Alex Smith everybody

Unfortunately yes, Captain Checkdown couldn't get it done v worst pass D in the league.

I didn't plug him in this week. Stuck with MVS, but with a flex spot open due to some byes across my team next week I may fire Maurice up next week.