Sign in to follow this  
DC

Keep Dez Bryant or AJ Green

I can keep one without sacrificing any picks for the next few years. But only one. (We keep up to 4 players from last year's rosters, but they are position specificz0.

Keep AJ Green or Dez Bryant? Also, I will probably get a comp 11th round pick if I select AJ Green to keep and let Dez go. No comp pick the other way around (but 11th rounders don't yield great offensive players

I would probably keep Dez. Green is a disappointment imo. He is so inconsistent. With Dez you have a better chance of a consistent player.

I'd go with Green. I see two major risks to Dez. One is that we really don't know how he will respond to the foot injury and surgeries. I know people always assume a player goes right back to 100% but there is a chance this has long term lingering effects. I also worry about the long term stability of the Dallas QB position.

well the two posts above pretty much describe my dilemma.

I would keep Green over Bryant .

Keep Dez, he has more upside. This is a great "problem" to have as it is hard to go wrong. When 100% healthy Dez is the better player.

I'd go with Green. I see two major risks to Dez. One is that we really don't know how he will respond to the foot injury and surgeries. I know people always assume a player goes right back to 100% but there is a chance this has long term lingering effects. I also worry about the long term stability of the Dallas QB position.

:thumbsup:

This.

I like Dez, but he has some health questions, and a QB that is starting to look fragile. If Romo goes down, I think his season goes down the toilet.

At least with Green, he & Dalton have for the most part been reasonably healthy over the course of their career. And if something did happen to Dalton, they actually have a backup who is good enough to keep his pass catching numbers reasonable.

Dez, though Romo's injury issues are a killer to his production. He has way more upside in an awful division.

Green is safe and productive, Dez is risky and productive. Green all the way.

I tend to play pretty safe, so give me Green, all day, every day.

Green is the safer pick. Dez may be the better overall talent but there is the risk of his injury and the risk of his QB. Easy Green pick for me.

Green is the way to go. The red rifle has no one else to throw to. Dez is coming off injuries and even said he was playing scared last year because of his first injury. Romo is one hit away from losing his arm(s).

I go Green. Those foot injuries on WR are killer to the player. Plus with reasons stated above, Romo's health = Bryant's production. Romo down = Bryant production is down.