Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Fantasy Players Who Won't Repeat Last Years Performance

Almost all of them .

Some will improve some won't .

Chris Ivory is my lead candidate for being over drafted this year. If he was still with the Jets I would give him the edge. But I doubt he performs like that again this year

Chris Ivory is my lead candidate for being over drafted this year. If he was still with the Jets I would give him the edge. But I doubt he performs like that again this year

Going from the Jets o-line to the Jaguars, mmmhmm. I still like his price in early best ball leagues though. He seems like a guy that'll go 17-42-0 in one game and then 22-130-2 the next

I don't think Brandon Marshall will repeat last year if Geno is the one starting at QB

Devonta Freeman - personally I think 2015 was a career year for him that he will not repeat.

Concur

Gio Bernard will have a better season then he did last year .

D Thomas of the Broncos will not be in the top ten in ppr at the wr postion.

Cam Newton

He will still have a good season but he will be more like 2013-2014 than 2015.

I agree. If you had asked me a year ago I would have said the dude was bust proof, but he got paid and went ...

I think aaron rodgers is going to be overbought...

but the winner of this is Matt Stafford, that guy is .

Blake Bortles likely won't repeat as QB2.

Doug Martin seems a likely bust candidate, given his up and down career.

Doug Baldwin won't repeat 14 TDs.

Jordan Reed is a huge risk.

Dalton Qb for the Bengals will throw less than 20 td passes this season .

L Murray rb for the Raiders will not finish in the top ten.

B Cooks win finish in the top in ppr leagues.

Ebron te for the Lions , will have 65 plus rec and finish in the top te in fantasy points at the te postion .

Luck will be much better and have a nice value spot.

Antonio Brown's best seasons are behind him. They will run more. He has less help at the other WR positions now with the suspension. Coverages will be all over him.

All Jets WRs are doomed if it's Geno.

Dez Bryant has a career year if Romo stays healthy.

Don't draft Jordan Reed early. He's already hurt. He's DND for me. He will never have another season like that. In fact, the superstar TEs are all so injury prone now I don't think it's wise to take any of them early.

Antonio Brown's best seasons are behind him. They will run more. He has less help at the other WR positions now with the suspension. Coverages will be all over him.

Don't draft Jordan Reed early. He's already hurt. He's DND for me. He will never have another season like that. In fact, the superstar TEs are all so injury prone now I don't think it's wise to take any of them early.

Where do you get that about Brown? He's still a few years from 30 and his qb is very good. I am not sure I have seen any indications that the Steelers run more. If anything Brown can improve when Ben is healthy for a full season

Good ones I like it .

Eli finishes in the top 5 in fantasy points.

A Peterson won't finish in the top five in fantasy points in ppr leagues.

D Parker will finish in the top ten in fantasy points.

J Cook will be the Packers starting te and catch 10 td passes.

Freeman seems to be an easy one for me.

D Thomas will digress without Manning.

Marshall will not be the same without Fitz.

Hurns will not get as many TDs this year.

Bortles stats will be down due to having a better overall team and running more.

A Robinson will be down some due to what I said about Bortles.

D Martin just because I don't think he can put back to back good years in.

J Reed will not be able to do what he last year.

Freeman. DeAngelo Williams. Greg Olsen.

I'll still take Williams in a late round. He won me my league last year.

DT naysayers forget he put up 100/1300/6 with an awful noodle armed Peyton and still developing Oz last year, which I'd consider proof of his talent and skill. 90/1200/4 would be his floor going forward imo.

• Like 1

Last season was also Thomas worst season since 2011 before Manning join the Broncos .

Look at how Qbs play can hurt a Stud Wr performance , just look at A Browns numbers during weeks 4-7 last season .

He had 17 rec for 235 yards and zero tds .

Based on last season being Dt worst season since Manning became a Broncos there is no reason to believe he will be a top ten wr in ppr this season.

DT naysayers forget he put up 100/1300/6 with an awful noodle armed Peyton and still developing Oz last year, which I'd consider proof of his talent and skill. 90/1200/4 would be his floor going forward imo.

You're right, he had a good season yet he did worse overall. I expect the same thing this year. He'll still put up just over 1,000 yards but he will be worse than last year. Just because he still has a decent season doesn't make it wrong to say he won't do what he did last year.

DT getting a completely new QB to the team will most likely not help unless they gel together very quickly.

DT is a guy I haven't even made an offer for. I know what his dynasty owners value him at usually, even if the situation doesn't look primed for him to continue the consistency he has had. I still expected him to be good, just not 95 1300 10 type good.

Where do you get that about Brown? He's still a few years from 30 and his qb is very good. I am not sure I have seen any indications that the Steelers run more. If anything Brown can improve when Ben is healthy for a full season

Just my opinion. They now have two RBs who have been great. The run game is there for them if they want it. A top Wr is suspended for the year. Does Wheaton scare teams into double teams? Odds are Brown can't do it again imo

It's all about Rothlisburger staying healthy , if he does Brown should be right around where he finshed last season , but with more tds .

I'm thinking Bennet will be a top 3 TE this year since moving over to New England.

I just don't see Bennet putting up better number than let's say both Reed and Walker .

Bennet could be a top 6 Te I think but not much higher , unless Gronk goes down .

I just don't see Bennet putting up better number than let's say both Reed and Walker .

Bennet could be a top 6 Te I think but not much higher , unless Gronk goes down .

The Patriots would have to be running the same offense they did when Hernandez was there. Gronk had 1300 yards and Hernandez had 900.

The Patriots would have to be running the same offense they did when Hernandez was there. Gronk had 1300 yards and Hernandez had 900.

Bennet is going to get work and get stats, but I just don't see him as a top 3 te .

I'm thinking Bennet will be a top 3 TE this year since moving over to New England.

If Gronk gets hurt we can talk about. Til then, not enough volume. He will prob be a better player for the Patriots than our fantasy teams.

Going from the Jets o-line to the Jaguars, mmmhmm. I still like his price in early best ball leagues though. He seems like a guy that'll go 17-42-0 in one game and then 22-130-2 the next

He might be a good PPR option though.

I think Yeldon is going to be a better ppr option .

He is going to be used more in the passing game .

If defenses haven't figured out how to cover him by now it's not going to happen. I do agree that the loss of Bryant will impact him some, but Bryant has been out of a number of games and Brown has still been very productive. DHB certainly isn't Martavious Bryant, but he's fast enough that you have to keep someone overtop of him because Ben has the arm to find him if you don't This keeps the underneath routes open and Brown is probably the quickest WR out of the break in the NFL. He's nearly impossible to cover out of his break. I could certainly see his production fall somewhat because TD's are a bit of a fluke, but its not crazy to think he could approach last year's numbers.

If defenses haven't figured out how to cover him by now it's not going to happen. I do agree that the loss of Bryant will impact him some, but Bryant has been out of a number of games and Brown has still been very productive. DHB certainly isn't Martavious Bryant, but he's fast enough that you have to keep someone overtop of him because Ben has the arm to find him if you don't This keeps the underneath routes open and Brown is probably the quickest WR out of the break in the NFL. He's nearly impossible to cover out of his break. I could certainly see his production fall somewhat because TD's are a bit of a fluke, but its not crazy to think he could approach last year's numbers.

I would love a chance to cover Brown. I know he would probably break my ankles and leave me laying on the turf, but I want to see first hand how fast that guy can change his route.

I would love a chance to cover Brown. I know he would probably break my ankles and leave me laying on the turf, but I want to see first hand how fast that guy can change his route.

count on it